The writer and the audience

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Currently the writer is being too generous

Twitter on fire so is the forum.

People enjoy the chemistry but still complaining the plot. It looked sloppy.

Rain scene popped and our hearts beat the drums vigorously.

Yehh . Ginni looking hot.

Then many questions.

Was she drunk. Arey how come suddenly rain sequence blah blah

So now writer definitely active on SM reading comments and saying.

Tum logon ney pehle din sey jaan khali.

Gitya dikhao gitya dikhao.

Lekin jab bhar bhar tumhari jholi mey daal raha hun toh salon tumhe parishani ho rehi hain

Yeh thik nehin. Vo thik nehin.

Tum logon ko kush hona chahiye.

Ginni barish main hot tandav kar rehi hain.

Aditya apna dil jela reha hain.

Tum logon ko peta bhi hain romance ka matlab kya hain.

Nikammo.

Main bahut creative hun lekin tum logon ney meri creativity ka mezak benaker rehkdiya hain.

Silence a while.

A few seconds later, audience started replying.

O bhai, apney to kemaal kardiya.

Itni baarish kardi key hum ney bhi free main shower le liya vo bhi bina sabun istimaal kiye hue

Humara pani ka bil bechgeya.

Aek baat betao.

Jisko flu hota hain vo barish mey uchalta hain kya ??

Aek ghut brandi sey nasha chad jata hain ??

Apne toh kemaal ki creativity dikhadi

Heroine aise nachti hain jaise pagal kutte ney kata ho vo bhi akele akele. Koyi angst moment bhi nehin dikhaya. Koyi push pull ya phir slip fall

Hero akela akela kheda hain jaise heroine ko rabies ki bimari leg geyi

Intensity kidar hain bhai

Apkey bhar bhar ambiguous romance ney to humey ICU pahunchadiya.

Ab trp behen apka puth puth ke dissection karnewali hain.

Writer shocked.

Main itna bura likhta hun kya

Audience giggled.

Aur nehin toh kya. Itv ka jo stamp lega hua hain

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

You know i also thinking same...i mean first they don't show gitya scenes and their romance so we complain πŸ˜†

now they showing romance still we complaining its fast speed, not connected with story, out of blue etc etc πŸ˜†

writers will be like ginni said adi u guys don't know what u want πŸ˜† they get pissed off and stop any romance between them send ginni to her dhabba and adi to his darji in tirtha πŸ˜†

Edited by sid_ridz - 2 years ago
Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

You know i also thinking same...i mean first they don't show gitya scenes and their scenes so we complain πŸ˜†

now they showing romance still we complaining its fast speed, not connected with story, out of blue etc etc πŸ˜†

writers will be like ginni said adi u guys don't know what u want πŸ˜† they get pissed off and stop any romance between them send ginni to her dhabba and adi to his darji in tirtha πŸ˜†

Exactly.🀣🀣🀣

If we complain too much then they will get pissed.

Better silently digest and talk less🀣🀣

Pretend we are happy 🀣🀣

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aniash

Exactly.🀣🀣🀣

If we complain too much then they will get pissed.

Better silently digest and talk less🀣🀣

Pretend we are happy 🀣🀣

we are happy with gitya romance because karan and niyati they are cute and hot at the same time ❀️ but the problem is we are not happy with the story which is writer fault πŸ˜†

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

The rain sequence was out of blue, but as long as they don't fast forward on them falling in love, I am good. I usually lose interest once love story kicks in unless it's beautifully paced and written. Ekta is mostly good with love story development and it's easy to break off with her shows because she drives in too dramatic fashion once it's developed.

I am sure, we may get more rain sequences πŸ˜† I feel it's okay to be honest though that we prefer this kind of romance or that... Koi sunenge thodi hamara πŸ˜‰

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

The rain sequence was out of blue, but as long as they don't fast forward on them falling in love, I am good. I usually lose interest once love story kicks in unless it's beautifully paced and written. Ekta is mostly good with love story development and it's easy to break off with her shows because she drives in too dramatic fashion once it's developed.

I am sure, we may get more rain sequences πŸ˜† I feel it's okay to be honest though that we prefer this kind of romance or that... Koi sunenge thodi hamara πŸ˜‰

The sad part

A sizzling couple

Should have written their romance slowly and nicely

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

we are happy with gitya romance because karan and niyati they are cute and hot at the same time ❀️ but the problem is we are not happy with the story which is writer fault πŸ˜†

I believe more blunders to come.

Story telling is messy

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

1)The rain sequence had no oogic in it...

The scene before it slowly Ginni is coming into his radar ...like he felt the need to check on her because she was it.. getting his aunt to change her clothes..because that female will do anything to be in his good books.

As actors kw and nf did full justice to the rain sequence...getting photograph for promotion in the wet clothes and hair.. standing in same poses for long time.. doing many takes...its for these actors hardwork I live these scene

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: freakybat

1)The rain sequence had no oogic in it...

The scene before it slowly Ginni is coming into his radar ...like he felt the need to check on her because she was it.. getting his aunt to change her clothes..because that female will do anything to be in his good books.

As actors kw and nf did full justice to the rain sequence...getting photograph for promotion in the wet clothes and hair.. standing in same poses for long time.. doing many takes...its for these actors hardwork I live these scene

Same

We are here only for their chemistry.β™₯️