Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

LMAOO I stopped looking for logic in these dramas but I couldn’t stop myself from thinking doesn’t Singh family have a roof in their big house? It’s raining in front of Adi’s room and kitchen and all I can think was ‘what will happen to all the furnitures?!!’ 😂😂😂

Yeh toh maine socha hi nai! Water was till their door step for sure

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Yeh toh maine socha hi nai! Water was till their door step for sure

I think they have terrace type space they shown this space before

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

but then ginni will not remember anything 🤣

And in today's episode they clairfied that she had more than what Aditya gave her😈 she basically had full bottle usmein sirf itna hi aaya,

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And in today's episode they clairfied that she had more than what Aditya gave her😈 she basically had full bottle usmein sirf itna hi aaya,

yap she drink full bottle 😆

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

They showed it was chachi, though it was fun to see Ginni doubt her ek mahine wala pati😆

yeah I saw that! 😂😂😂 she even questioned if ‘something more happened’ 😂

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

LMAOO I stopped looking for logic in these dramas but I couldn’t stop myself from thinking doesn’t Singh family have a roof in their big house? It’s raining in front of Adi’s room and kitchen and all I can think was ‘what will happen to all the furnitures?!!’ 😂😂😂

Actually, first they were in the garden. I like the placement of Adi's room. It's on the side, not inside the main house. It's across the kitchen and there is veranda type thing in between. That's why it was still raining when they got there. If you remember, before Suhagraat, both were standing in this same place staring at their room's door before entering it.

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ohhh I thought it was a foyer/ living room space. Makes sense if it’s a terrace or varanda.

devashree_h thumbnail

Yes, it suits them. The kitchen can be seen from their room. And there is open space in between. The room is also away from rest of the mad house.