Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: devashree_h

It was such a beautiful and hot scene, without both A and G being out of character. The way it was set up, it's pretty clear Aditya is getting physically attracted to her. He was not outright floored by her, there was just shock and confusion. But slowly into the scene, he starts getting the feels. And then he finally lets himself enjoy watching her dance in rain.

That's why his attempt to give her that gift, where he totally falls flat on his face.πŸ˜† Ginni is unlike the women he has known. He will have to learn how to woo her.

I really want to see such failed attempts of paying dues😈 due 1 would be to stay in marriage till he saves her from wrong guyπŸ˜†. Stay in marriage till I get an opportunity to take care of you when you are sick and we have seen his attempt of curing her too☺️🀣

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

It may have taken time to get affected but I literally went back to check the amountπŸ˜† itna tha bhi nai... I don't drink but I have seen new drinkers puking or getting high after a glass, and I think it's also part of medicines to make you sleep and get rest.

Aditya ke toh mazze hai ab aaj baarish mein bhigi, sardi hui, pila do ek sip, and we get a dance! In Amy's (from Brooklyn nine nine), she can have her styles in sips. One sip Ginni dancer, two sip Ginni maybe romantic oneπŸ˜† three sip and so on...

actually i thought in shock when ginni keep her finger on adi's lip that she might kiss him next 😲☺️🀣

sid_ridz thumbnail

I really want to see such failed attempts of paying dues😈 due 1 would be to stay in marriage till he saves her from wrong guyπŸ˜†. Stay in marriage till I get an opportunity to take care of you when you are sick and we have seen his attempt of curing her too☺️🀣

Good idea adi said he don't like debt so ginni should give him chance to pay it in other way πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

actually i thought in shock when ginni keep her finger on adi's lip that she might kiss him next 😲☺️🀣

Ek glass pila do, kaam ho jayega kisses and more 🀣

devashree_h thumbnail

Bechara, for the first time tried to take care of her and ended up making her drunk.πŸ˜† Now he has to take care of drunk Ginni.πŸ˜† Yes, yes he should try to pay all the dues to Ginni, it would be fun to watch.πŸ˜†

sid_ridz thumbnail

Ek glass pila do, kaam ho jayega kisses and more 🀣

but then ginni will not remember anything 🀣

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

Ginni was drunk and she never drink so it have quick effect on her πŸ˜†

LMAOO I stopped looking for logic in these dramas but I couldn’t stop myself from thinking doesn’t Singh family have a roof in their big house? It’s raining in front of Adi’s room and kitchen and all I can think was β€˜what will happen to all the furnitures?!!’ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Question - who will change Ginni’s wet clothes tonight ?? πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sid_ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Question - who will change Ginni’s wet clothes tonight ?? πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

see today's epi πŸ˜† ginni's nervousness thinking adi change her dress πŸ˜†

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

They showed it was chachi, though it was fun to see Ginni doubt her ek mahine wala patiπŸ˜†