Rain scene hayeee 🥰😏

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

OMGGG I just saw the rain scene, I don’t think my heart can take it lol It was so romantic hayeee I was blushing through the whole scene! πŸ˜† Can’t wait for tomorrow!

Who do you think will fall in love first?
Personally, I think both will fall in love at the same time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alankrutha113 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I know right , aag laga di done ne β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Well Adi is impressed by her since day 1 because of her family values and fighting spirit . He has also seen her caring side and also whenever needed she takes Devi Mata ka roop and gives her a piece of her mind too Bina dare πŸ˜† And today he has seen her Patakha Guddi side too πŸ˜‰
He would fall head over heels so hard and soon that he won’t even have time to analyse it but for sure he would know that he is in love .. he is very samajhdar in that way πŸ˜ƒ

Ginni on the other hand is naive in this pyar ka khel.. she doesn’t know how much she is affecting Adi .. she is full of love and care .. she considers herself thandi hawa ka jhonka who can soothe anybody’s pain .. she doesn’t understand why she feels conscious when Adi is close …

She needs some bigger push to realise her feelings πŸ˜†

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: monsi08

Well Adi is impressed by her since day 1 because of her family values and fighting spirit . He has also seen her caring side and also whenever needed she takes Devi Mata ka roop and gives her a piece of her mind too Bina dare πŸ˜† And today he has seen her Patakha Guddi side too πŸ˜‰
He would fall head over heels so hard and soon that he won’t even have time to analyse it but for sure he would know that he is in love .. he is very samajhdar in that way πŸ˜ƒ

Ginni on the other hand is naive in this pyar ka khel.. she doesn’t know how much she is affecting Adi .. she is full of love and care .. she considers herself thandi hawa ka jhonka who can soothe anybody’s pain .. she doesn’t understand why she feels conscious when Adi is close …

She needs some bigger push to realise her feelings πŸ˜†

Rain sequence was beautiful! But I am also confused, did Ginni get high with that amount of alcohol? πŸ˜† or was that real normal her? If that's alcohol effect, seriously her threshold is pretty low.

I too think it will be Aditya first. He has been one of the guys who has craved for love or has not felt real love since childhood. He might just grab on as soon as he feels that connection where someone's care or love is so pure that no gifts or money can be bargained for it. He wouldn't want to let go off that feeling of being cared for or loved.

On the other side, Ginni has been loved by her family, stayed with them and believes in familial ties, it won't be too surprising for her when someone showers love and it will take time for her to realize that love someone is showering is way different and special.

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Rain sequence was beautiful! But I am also confused, did Ginni get high with that amount of alcohol? πŸ˜† or was that real normal her? If that's alcohol effect, seriously her threshold is pretty low.

I too think it will be Aditya first. He has been one of the guys who has craved for love or has not felt real love since childhood. He might just grab on as soon as he feels that connection where someone's care or love is so pure that no gifts or money can be bargained for it. He wouldn't want to let go off that feeling of being cared for or loved.

On the other side, Ginni has been loved by her family, stayed with them and believes in familial ties, it won't be too surprising for her when someone showers love and it will take time for her to realize that love someone is showering is way different and special.

Ginni was drunk and she never drink so it have quick effect on her πŸ˜†

devashree_h thumbnail

It was such a beautiful and hot scene, without both A and G being out of character. The way it was set up, it's pretty clear Aditya is getting physically attracted to her. He was not outright floored by her, there was just shock and confusion. But slowly into the scene, he starts getting the feels. And then he finally lets himself enjoy watching her dance in rain.

That's why his attempt to give her that gift, where he totally falls flat on his face.πŸ˜† Ginni is unlike the women he has known. He will have to learn how to woo her.

sid_ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

It was such a beautiful and hot scene, without both A and G being out of character. The way it was set up, it's pretty clear Aditya is getting physically attracted to her. He was not outright floored by her, there was just shock and confusion. But slowly into the scene, he starts getting the feels. And then he finally lets himself enjoy watching her dance in rain.

That's why his attempt to give her that gift, where he totally falls flat on his face.πŸ˜† Ginni is unlike the women he has known. He will have to learn how to woo her.

He learns already thats why try to hold her close in the kitchen next because he knows now that will works for sure πŸ˜†

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

He learns already thats why try to hold her close in the kitchen next because he knows now that will works for sure πŸ˜†

Yes, but that's after she gets upset about the necklace gift. πŸ˜† He is a quick learner.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

Ginni was drunk and she never drink so it have quick effect on her πŸ˜†

It may have taken time to get affected but I literally went back to check the amountπŸ˜† itna tha bhi nai... I don't drink but I have seen new drinkers puking or getting high after a glass, and I think it's also part of medicines to make you sleep and get rest.

Aditya ke toh mazze hai ab aaj baarish mein bhigi, sardi hui, pila do ek sip, and we get a dance! In Amy's (from Brooklyn nine nine), she can have her styles in sips. One sip Ginni dancer, two sip Ginni maybe romantic oneπŸ˜† three sip and so on...

sid_ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Yes, but that's after she gets upset about the necklace gift. πŸ˜† He is a quick learner.

smart chap πŸ˜†