Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Jab se shadi hui hai alag hi roop nikkra hai dono ka ☺️

KW warns before the marriage track that once ginni come to singh house then romance e romance 😆

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

KW warns before the marriage track that once ginni come to singh house then romance e romance 😆

KW was dying for AG romance🤣 but now in the recent segment he said" yeh kaisa romance hai yaar"🤣 KW signed the show because he wanted to act in a romantic love story but he's now trolling that story very brutally🤣 I tell you all if he will ever leave CM then I will quit watching this serial, I hope KW doesn't regret his choice of signing for channa mereya.

A.

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

KW was dying for AG romance🤣 but now in the recent segment he said" yeh kaisa romance hai yaar"🤣 KW signed the show because he wanted to act in a romantic love story but he's now trolling that story very brutally🤣 I tell you all if he will ever leave CM then I will quit watching this serial, I hope KW doesn't regret his choice of signing for channa mereya.

A.

He actually trolling how ITV story present 😆 but his troll actually benefited for the show because audience like their funny comments and KW antics because most of the actor/actress always denied or defend odd story/logic of their show

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

A.

He is so politically incorrect, I love it. I've noticed that in his CM interviews and lives since the start. KW literally has no filter. Niyati is definitely the one who says the right things on the camera. They balance each other so well. One joker, one more sensible/politically correct. 😆

But in all honesty, trips and falls are too much now. I enjoy GiTya conversations more and some of their more organic "romantic" or close scenes that don't require slipping or tripping or falling.😆

ALso I don't think he had anything troll worthy to say about the baarish sequence. Maybe that's the hot type of romance he wants to have in the show 😉😳😆, no atta or trip/fall scenes for him.

Edited by somewhereover - 2 years ago