Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: arooshee

Very good story...you write superb...please continue writing..

Thank u dear.♥️♥️

Just a few more shots reaching climax

Aniash thumbnail

The fake girlfriend - shot twenty one

The next morning.

Working in the kitchen, frying puris for breakfast, she ignored his tantrums of annoying her, speaking proudly about his girlfriend.

" Bin ni na bahut sweet hain. Chote chote kapde pehenti hain" (binni is sweet. She wears short clothes )

" I like her. Can't wait to introduce to family".

Then he pretended talking on the phone with his imaginary gf.

" Hi , darling, how are u? What u doing, sweetie pie, i miss u sooo much, muah muah( he pretended to kiss the phone).

The pissed wife control her anger cursing herself.

Why did i fall for this clown. Good for nothing.

" Are u free today, honey, let's go for a date. No, not that Chinese restaurant. That one my jealous wife has cursed. Bad omen Why not we go to another place for a change ".

He continued flirting on the phone with his so called fake gf when finally the upset wife interrupted.

" Usko puch chinn ka ticket kitna ata hain"?(ask her how much china air ticket cost)

To which he replied sarcastically.

" Kyun" ( why)

She answered casually

" Tujhey sath me bhejna hain. Udhar great wall key pas jake suicide karlena. Kyunki iss janam mey main apko divorce nehin dene wali".

( To send u along with her . Go to great wall and suicide coz i am not gonna give u a divorce).

Somehow he felt the sting. She hit at the right place. He pretended not affected. Continued flirting more

" Bin ni, when we meet na , u wear short short skirt ok. I like ur sexy legs. My wife is fat. Very ugly".

She flung one hot puri towards him and he ducked in the nick of time.

" Ok bye honey, muah muah",

" Legta hain kisiko mirchi leg geyi", ( looks like someone is burning) ,he smirked

Then he sat right opposite on the kitchen table taking an apple from the fruit basket munching slowly giving her a hard stare .

As she ignored him and moved around to finish her work, he enjoyed the sight of her beautiful sulky face .

" Did someone ever told u that u should have joined miss Amritsar contest. U are pretty. "

She stopped and smiled sweetly.

" Actually i got the offer but i had to save my brother to marry a clown "

His blood boiled. But he controlled.

" Ooh , so u married a handsome rich clown".

Indirectly complimenting himself.

She replied sweetly again in broken English.

" Only clownji. Not handsome. Eye like monster, nose too high can't see ground and ears like alien ka antenna from Mars . My bad luck ji. I got ugly duckling type husband. Last birth i did sin. This birth babaji punished me"

His blood boiled again. She hit him at the right spot.

He stood up to leave before she crushed him more as he was dealing with a strong woman.

She continued

" And my husband has a big a** which is going to China ka direction".

That's it. He chased her in circles around the kitchen table till she fell into his arms and he pinned her against the wall.

The eyelocks were intense and they were drawn to one another. He moved his right hand slowly towards her waist for a tight grip and she closed her eyes feeling the sensation of his warm fingers. The whisper of the evil touch. The crave became stronger that she placed her right hand towards his neck bending him lower and he obeyed. The emotions raged tremendously that they were lured into a journey of lust that finally their lips were close enough that the sound of a falling plate on the floor shook them and they drifted falling to the side instead and accidentally his fingers shifted from her waist to her back untying her dor( the strings) .

She shoved him away struggling to tie . He stood still watching the bare back. The fair, golden skin was a sight of delicacy. Drawn to her irresistible feminism , he took a step forward and ran his fingers on the strings helping her to complete the task. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the touch from the tip of his fingers as he performed the deed.

As soon as he finished, the aunt walked into the kitchen asking if breakfast was ready.

She nodded and left towards the dining hall to serve the dishes. He followed silently still admiring her presence convincing himself that the time of confession was coming closer. He couldn't take charge of his raging emotions any longer

He was weakend by his cravings.

To be continued

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

last both parts amazing 🤗

Aniash thumbnail

The cooking competition - shot twenty two

The next morning,

Ginni received a phone call from the organising committee of a cooking competition. Apparently a regular customer who often came to the dabba was involved in the program and registered her name as his partner. His was addressed as Kuldeep Singh, a lab assistant. A handsome bachelor .

She received the green pas from Surpreet but Aditya was not happy. Seeing his wife working with a stranger on board was not his cup of tea.

Armaan taunted him.

" See u wanted to make her jealous and now the tables turned".

He was silent. Didn't answer. He sew his seeds. The unfair destiny was on his innocent wife's side.

He opened the refrigerator and took out her baked cake

The good friend requested " when can we eat or just admire only".

Ginni has totally forgotten about her cake with the passing days due to the dabba workload, Surpreet 's injury and at present the cooking competition.

Aditya took it to Armaan's place worried some busy body in the mansion would destroy or eat it up.

Even the close friend was not allowed to taste it's goodness.

Finally he spoke after a few seconds of admiring his wife's efforts. " Confession ka idea mil geya".

For two days in a row, Ginni prepared for the competition as Gulabo had returned from her sister's place to handle the dabba and her family.

She was relieved.

The price money offered was fifty lakhs.

She was determined to win it at any cost. She desperately required the financial aid

Only three days left for the one month journey to complete and she would be back to her normal life . It was disheartening that the man she desired wasn't in love with her but she had a family to support that would eventually help her to move on without looking back.

At the same time, Aditya planned a grand party for his wife with the media on board . That kept him busy as well.

On the day of the competition.

Ginni and Kuldeep worked diligently to fulfill the requirements competing with ten other individuals.

The hours passed and she was anxious. Reminiscing her father's well wishes and recipes, she took the same route and won the competition.

She brought home a prize of twenty five lakhs sharing the amount with her partner.

She was given a warm welcome by the Singhs for the first time as her name appeared in the press and it helped recovered their tarnished family image due to back to back humiliations

Aditya was busy at the hotel. A lot of work pending for the party but he left her a surprise in the room.

A red saree and a heart shape moist chocolate cake..

As she reached her room, she was glad to find the items placed at the study table wondering who left the gifts there .

She gasped when she removed the lid of the cardboard box containing the cake.

" I love u Ginni".

Aditya used the similar approach

Then she recalled the incident at the dinner a few days ago and connected the dots

The food, the song and the dance.

And how bin ni was relevant to her name. Ir was a spelling error.

She felt her knees go weak and sat instantly on the chair nearby cursing her foolishness of hurting his emotions.

Binni covered her face in embarrassment.

Just then

Her phone rang. It was him.

She answered but didn't say a word. Silence on the other side. He listened to her heavy breathing feeling her emotions.

He whispered,

I love u too

She disconnected the line immediately and ran to the shower to get away from the uncontrollable desires placing herself right under the cool water to surrender to his delusions.

Finally her love was returned in an unexpected way. The same route she chose. The indirect approach

It was the happiest day of her life . First winning the grand prize money and then the husband 's confession. Life was just getting better.

As she came out from the shower, his text came in.

Come quickly, waiting at the hotel.

And a very happy birthday

She stood still. Shocked.

It's my birthday and i couldn't remember.

Apparently Aditya found out when he bumped into Gulabo sitting all alone crying in the Gurdwara as he distributed the kadha prasad to the devotees to thank the lord for his step mother 's recovery.

The upset mother revealed Ginni's birthday was approaching but the latter stopped celebrating after her father's desth

So he planned the confession and the party. What could be way better. It would be the best surprise and a birthday gift for her.

His love

To be continued

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
Aniash thumbnail

The climax - shot twenty three.

Admiring her slim body wrapped in the silk red fabric through the mirror of the dressing table, Ginni Grewal was the most happiest woman in the world The very first wonderful gift from a dear husband.

Her phone rang out of sudden bursting the bubble of fantasies.

It was from the police station. She was determined to find the culprit who stole her father's diary of recipes.

" Madam, sketch tyar ho geya. Ap abhi ajao", ( the sketch is ready. Pls come now)

Ginni decided to sneak out of the mansion quietly so she could reach the station before the party and no one would notice.

She texted Surpreet that she had left earlier on her own giving excuses she was too excited to see what preparations her husband organized for her birthday party. The step mom smiled when she saw the message. Cute innocent girl.

At the hotel .

He waited anxiously while receiving the guests and the media. I hope she likes the saree . His heart felt lighter after the confession . The raging emotions took a toll on his mental peace.

After many years of sorrow, he finally embraced some happiness . His relationship with his step mom got better with each passing day. The lost motherly love that he yearned throughout the years was slowly returning to mend his past wounds.

An hour later

The waiting became tiring. Where is she?. Even the family has arrived. The media started enquiring

Everyone is here and so is the birthday cake but where is the birthday girl??

Her phone was switched off

The guests were ushered sweetly by Surpreet to enjoy the delicacies offered as the situation became more tensed.

Aditya became upset with her sudden disappearance.

I hope she's fine.

Damn! Where are u Ginni?

Minutes later,

An inspector with a few assistants walked into the hall looking out for Amber Singh stating an arrest warrant had been released for stealing kushwant singh Grewal 's recipe diary for his own cruel intentions that led to the death of the latter.

FIR filed by his daughter Ginnii Grewal.

Amber was taken into custody. Aditya decided to find out the best solution for the problem despite going through a second heartbreak. She did it once again unintentionally.

He lost a woman he loved dearly many years back but he was determined not to lose the second, his precious wife.

Ginni Grewal.

The end

It would be nice to see Gitya realising their feelings before the one month term ends with Surpreet Aditya relationship slowly taking a new development plus the mysterious diary track.

Ginni winning prize money so when she leaves the mansion she doesn't need to depend on Aditya or anyone for financial aid rebuilding her dabba business. Aditya can be her partner or supporter trying to mend relationship between the two families.

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Without any confession u end it 😲 u are cruel like the show writers 😆

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

Without any confession u end it 😲 u are cruel like the show writers 😆

Read carefully.🤣🤣

He already confessed the same way she did but only didn't cut the birthday cake becoz she found out his father stole the diary

sid_ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Read carefully.🤣🤣

He already confessed the same way she did but only didn't cut the birthday cake becoz she found out his father stole the diary

I read it 😆 but i am talking about a face to face confession

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

I read it 😆 but i am talking about a face to face confession

That's the thing na

If face to face confession happens soon then what is left with Gitya angst and all that

They realized their feelings for one another and then confession comes slowly during the separation track with lots of angst.

And we sweat in return 🤣🤣🤣

sid_ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

That's the thing na

If face to face confession happens soon then what is left with Gitya angst and all that

They realized their feelings for one another and then confession comes slowly during the separation track with lots of angst.

And we sweat in return 🤣🤣🤣

thats why i said u are cruel like show writers 😆