Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Mission Ginni torture - shot eightteen

At the police station

He argued with the officer stating it was husband wife matter and they didn't have any rights to arrest him in the first place.

The inspector was a sardar and a strict officer who lectured him that throwing tantrums while being drunk in a public place was not funny. It was a crime. He would have to spent a night at least. It was a lesson for an irresponsible citizen like him.

Aditya realized it was futile arguing and didn't want to get help from his family to release him. He didn't require their favor. It was just a matter of one night.

He sat in the cell accompanied by another prisoner who was fast asleep on a long wooden bench opposite him, thinking i went to torture her but again the twisted destiny played the game. "Kya socha kya hua."

" Tune koyi kasar nehin chodi khandan ka naam mitti mey milane ki". Amber 's harsh tone interrupted his thoughts.( U leave no stone to humiliate the family)

He ignored the father he despised by looking away.

" Idhar dekh, tu aaj raat idhar rehna. Teri koi bail nehin hone wali. Saad is jail mey".( U remain here tonight. No bail. Rot in the prison)

He remained silent not affected by those sarcastic remarks. He's been inmuned to the neverending insults for too long.

He was starving and recalled how his mother fed him lovingly when he was a kid

" Aditya",

Armaan's soothing voice heard. He stood up at once walking towards his friend greeting him smilingly from inside the cell but the buddy was upset.

" Kya yaar, tujhey kaha tha na ussey thoda dur rehna . We need to sort it out first. The misunderstanding between both of u".(i told u to stay away).

" She feels the same for me. Usne cake bake kiya tha mujhey betane key liye ", Aditya spilled the details of Ginni's confession which surprised the friend.

" So, that's why u went to torture her, u brat", Armaan laughed. The very much satisfied husband joined laughing as well. Mission Ginni torture turned successful .

" Aur torture karunga, tu dekhna. Usney mujhey hurt kiya", ; Aditya smirked

Armaan objected,

" U better not. She might get pissed and run away ".

The husband denied laughingly.

" No , she won't. I am written in her destiny ".

Arman shook his head

This one is really stubborn character.

" Naah , take this, tandoor rotis, dal makhni and aloo Gobi". He handed over a small tiffan to the husband who took it eagerly. His stomach growled.

" U cooked it. So sweet", Aditya sat on the bench removing the lid of the steel container.

Silence a while

" No , Ginni prepared", Armaan finally spill the truth.

He stopped right away before munching the first bite He was disappointed she didn't pay him a visit.

Reading Aditya's thoughts, Armaan interrupted calmly

"She wanted to see u but vo bahut busy thi. Goldie alone can't handle the dabba. Usne mujhey call kiya aur request ki agar tum ja rehe ho toh Adityaji key liye khana le jana".( She requested me to bring the food).

He was touched that she was still concerned even after the misunderstanding.

Armaan smiled.

" Biwi ho toh aisi". ( A wife should be like this)

To be continued

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aniash

My fiction is based on how the leads been written onscreen. I follow the same pattern.

Aditya the confused child will end up messing 🤣🤣

Ginni the innocent strong soul could be dumb at times.

My style is similar with CM writer jusf difference in the plot.

Make it Gitya style no problem it still can be special 😳

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

you changed your ff name and i was like wow one more ff😛

Aniash thumbnail

The major twist - short nineteen

The next morning.

A high end drama at Singh residence occurred with father son brawls and this time it went physical . The main reason caused by news all over media

"Aditya Raj Singh abusing wife while drunk in public ".

A crowd of reporters ambushed them fiercely with tons of questions that exaggerated the anger in the father that as soon as his estranged older son stepped into the mansion dropped by a police jeep, he started taunting him fiercely. The duo were literally pulling each other's collars. The family tried to calm them . It was a tedious task as the head of the family, the grandfather was away

Ginni left for the dabba early. Surpreet advised her to help out her family during Gulabo"s absence and in that way the former could keep an eye on her shrewd sister in law, Simran.

During the brawl as both vented their frustrations vigorously, Amber took a knife from the dining table and flung it towards Aditya but Surpreet rescued him taking it upon herself. It struck her deep in the stomach which led to lots of blood lost.

Aditya instantly lifted her into his arms brushing his father away taunting harshly that first he killed his real mother and now doing the same to Akash as well.

Two hours later at the hospital.

The family waited anxiously as the surgery was carried right away as soon as they reached.

He stood at one corner sobbing quietly with his friend supporting him emotionally.

The busy wife at her dabba was unaware about the tragedy at home. Simran hid the morning press about Aditya's deeds.

The surgery was successful but doctors warned that good care was necessary.

Shailja took the opportunity to get Amber arrested for trying to murder his wife and he was taken into custody.

When the police recorded the victim's statement, she refused to charge her husband and he was released immediately.

Shailja 's plan flopped and was annoyed with Surpreet 's selflessness. She was a carbon copy of Ginni, her daughter in law . Shailja sweared to take revenge. To harm surpreet.

After the police left, the family walked into the ICU ward to greet the ill lady but the estranged son stood quietly at one corner, feeling embarrassed and awkward,

Surpreet smiled with a teary eye opening her one arm welcoming him.

" Maa key pas nehin augey".( U won't come to me?)

Silence..

The curious family looked on with each one exchanging glances. Will he accept her or walk away again??

Surprisingly, he took slow steps towards her with the bgm ( maiyi teri chunariya lehrayi) , sat next to her, held her left hand in his , sobbing.

" I am so sorry,. Maine apko galat samjha(" i misjudged u)

" Thank u for saving my life i owe u "

The upset mother struggled to sit straight trying to hug him.

" Maine humesha tujhey apne bete jaisa samjha lekin tu khafa hogeya". ( I always accepted u as my son but u drifted) .

Surpreet was discharged in the evening upon the family's persistence to the management due to media gathering at the hospital with tons of questions, harassing them. . A nurse was hired to tag along as the injured woman was still in a bad shape.

Ginni was finally informed by Armaan and he picked her up from the dabba a few hours later

Surpreet was shifted to the guest room. It was Aditya 's firm decision stating he already lost one mother due to that evil man who should stay away. He even threatened to put Amber behind bars as the step mother confided to him the abuses she bore during her stay in the mansion.

Together, the husband wife duo took care of the mother but she insisted that Ginni should concentrate on the dabba as her older son alone was good enough. Moreover they had a nurse on board.

Ginni slept in the balcony instead. Still upset with the farewell misunderstanding. Aditya teased her that he felt comfortable all alone in the bed and was thinking to move in his chinese girlfriend to live with them.

The husband wife romantic brawls carried on.

That night Aditya decided not to express his feelings soon but to torture Ginni more with his tantrums. He was planning to bring a fake girlfriend on board to burn her more

Little did he realize that destiny has it's own plan.

As soon as the lights of the mansion were switched off. Surpreet received a call from

The stalker

To be continued.

Revelations of the stalker and the masterminds who played the cupid in Gitya's 's love journey

In the next shot

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

you changed your ff name and i was like wow one more ff😛

Actually i planned only three shots with the stalker as a cupid for adity"s turnaround but seeing good response from the forum, i decided to prolong and write a full plot till the diary revelations.

Keeping characters intact like onscreen. How they have been written but with different plot

I introduced a different approach from onscreen with bumpy ride of twists and turns.

What we viewers want

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

Make it Gitya style no problem it still can be special 😳

That's the problem.

Gitya style onscreen very boring 🤣🤣🤣

Less bumpy rides.

Sloppy storyline.

Confusing scenes

FariaJuthi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Supreet hired the stalker? Seems like!

Don't drag that much buddy, the original serial is enough for dragging! Adi is not doing good by torturing Ginni this much, it hurts, Ginni hurted him without knowing but he is doing it intentionally, its not good!

I would to request you to make them confess, then diary truth, then darji return and all! I would like it more if you took more time before them realizing their feeling, the journey of realization could be lengthy! But now as they already know their feelings and Adi knows about Ginni's feelings, so confession should not be dragged!

Thank you! Waiting!

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: FariaJuthi

Supreet hired the stalker? Seems like!

Don't drag that much buddy, the original serial is enough for dragging! Adi is not doing good by torturing Ginni this much, it hurts, Ginni hurted him without knowing but he is doing it intentionally, its not good!

I would to request you to make them confess, then diary truth, then darji return and all! I would like it more if you took more time before them realizing their feeling, the journey of realization could be lengthy! But now as they already know their feelings and Adi knows about Ginni's feelings, so confession should not be dragged!

Thank you! Waiting!

Cool down buddy.

Coming to that.

It's only a fiction. I had a plot that i am following.

Dragging is part of the itv.

Aditya,'s confession will be out by that torture journey

Meaning tables will turn

I am coming to that part

arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Very good story...you write superb...please continue writing..

Aniash thumbnail

The revelations - shot twenty.

As soon as she disconnected the line, Surpreet rang Arman

" He called asking more money. Vo aa raha hain milne". ( He is coming to meet me)

The former assured her to relax and just pay the guy. Soon once his documents were ready ,he would be out of the country taking his evil wife with him.

And Ginni would be spared. Her marriage will be saved. That shrewd woman would never stop.

A few minutes later,

Surpreet waited impatiently at the backyard in her wheel chair. A man approached wearing a face mask .

Seconds later,

" Aek lakh rupees chachiye. Simran ko kal shopping leke jana hain. Usko neye kapde chahiye ". ( Need one lakh. Simran wants to do shopping. She demanded new clothes)

The stalker was none other than Ginnii 's older brother, Goldie .

It started from the time aditya had fever and Ginny took care of him. Followed by their nok jok as a couple. Surpreet eyed the duo and felt that there was already an attraction between them. She wanted to bring them closer as she felt Ginni was the perfect partner for her step son. The main obstacle was Aditya 's constant rant of not accepting her. Even Ginni was adamant to leave

But first a turnaround in Aditya was required otherwise it would take ages for him to accept especially with that past bitterness embedded in his heart and mind. The husband possessiveness should be out . His protective side . That would eventually initiate their journey. Touch his weak point. His wife.

Surpreet consulted Armaan and he shared a plan.

Bring Goldie on board. Kill two birds with a stone. Unite aditya and his wife by sending Simran away. The best option was parcel her back to Canada with her useless husband. Keep her away from Ginni.

Goldie was a good actor. Armaan noticed his talent and psychotic vibes of a lover. He informed Surpreet that the guy was the best choice

So Goldie played the third angle as the stalker to send Aditya on a roller coaster ride . His husband tag should be provoked. The possessive side for his wife. His acceptance towards her and indirectly Ginni will be affected as well.

Due to the Stalker's demands , Aditya was pushed towards his wife getting closer and she received the attention that melted her heart as well.

The roses and parcel were placed by Surpreet at the door. She lived in the same mansion so it was easy for her to perform the deed and get away. The nightie was purchased by her as well. Armaan bought the movie tickets and left them at the door step rang the bell and hid himself . Surpreet then placed the bouquet of roses so that Aditya will leave it behind and Ginni would suspect he was cheating on her. The jealous wife. That possessiveness from her part as well. Both should fall at the same time and the plan worked

Goldie only made the calls and send the texts with written dialogues in English trained by Armaan as the useless guy could hardly speak one word in the language. Conversation was not in Hindi so Aditya won't suspect. Goldie changed his voice.

Over the time, he became more greedy demanding for more money but Armaan and Surpreet were patient with his tantrums till the visa documents were approved so they could send him and his wife far away to Canada to spare Aditya and Ginni's marriage.

Simran was not aware. Armaan influenced Goldie to keep it as a secret if he wanted to be happy with his hot spouse chilling on the beaches of the foreign country. He doesn't need to work. He will be fed freely. Surpreet had enough finance to support him.

Initially the hopeless brother objected to the plan stating Ginnii was his own sister but after having a bad dream of his Simran with a baby in arms running after Aditya, so , freaking out he gave in.

He wanted to keep his wife away from his brother in law at any cost

To be continued.

Ps

Stalker track is a suspense thriller which could help in ratings.

Viewers glued to know the identify as the guy's face would be covered and not revealed.

Suspense created

Tension as well. Will Ginni be harmed. How will aditya rescue her.

Too many questions in the viewers mind

The shippers will gain their lead's romance indirectly.