Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Coming soon but need to be patient. It's a bumpy ride.

Aniash thumbnail

The confession - shot sixteen

His red teary eyes couldn't resist the need for a glimpse of the woman who turned his whole world upside down since she walked into his wrenched life. She brought a turnaround in him gradually which made him fall for her eventually

The strong headed dabbe wali was a different lady altogether. An antic piece.

Where is she? The need to take her into his arms and desperation for a huge tight hug crawled in his restless mind

( The bgm of channa mereya played as he searched her frantically all over the mansion)

He tried her phone but it was switched off. Damn! Where is she? How could i be so foolish that i missed the signs. Why she didn't confess to me directly. Could it be we were in the same boat?? She thought it was one sided?? Oh my Lord, we are alike within despite the outer differences. She's just like me. My reflection

"Ginni dabbe per geyi hain. She took my permission. Goldie couldn't handle alone. Gulabo not around", his step mom interrupted politely.

He didn't look towards her direction but nodded as though indicating thank u for informing. The step mom was relieved. At least he's not taunting me these days. All credits to my daughter in law. Ginni is my lucky charm.

In his bedroom

What shall i do now? Shall i just confess. Seeda i love u too boldeta hun.

His inner voice taunted

" U forgotten u are aditya raj singh?. The introvert egostic,arrogant dude who keeps secrets and never reveals them easily. Why are u giving in too fast?Torture her first. Remember , how she hurt u yesterday. U did wonderful reservations but she didn't appreciate. Instead taunted u like nobody's business. Come on Aditya, show to her what u actually are. Don't give in too fast".

After enjoying the sweetness of two glasses of red wine to keep him sober enough and sprinkling a few drops of vodka on his clothes, he executed his mission Ginni torture. Time for revenge.

"Mera itna dimag kherab kiya. Ab tujhey betata hun" ( u fried my brain. Now see what i will do)

Why did Aditya sprinkle liquor on his clothes?

What was he upto?

Was he pretending to be drunk??

To be continued

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
Aniash thumbnail

Mission Ginni torture- shot seventeen.

Working in the dabba continuously for five hours was tiring as there was a huge crowd of customers to handle. They popped up immediately after finding out she returned to help her family during their time of crisis. Many blessed her delicious food and wished she would spend more time there. They missed her fabulous cuisines

She didn't mind the hardwork. At least it kept her away from all miseries caused by the crazy husband lately. The thought that he made her feel special for a moment and then ditched her through a shrewd farewell hurt her deeply that she waited impatiently for his grandfather to return so she could take a permanent exit from his life.

A miserable unpredictable man.

" Bin ni," his so called Chinese girlfriend. Let him go and live with her , who cares. She cursed the husband and his mistress,venting out the frustration on the whole wheat flour that she was knitting to prepare tandoor rotis

" Arey koyi hain", a loud familiar male voice heard nearby. She turned to look towards the direction.

There he stood with an empty beer bottle smiling ar her . That mischievous smile. He looked drunk. She was pissed. What is he doing here now in this state. There are customers sitting. Hopefully he doesn't create s scene.

Goldie rushed towards the drunk Aditya offering him a sit at one corner inviting for a meal

" I want that dabbe wali to come here and take my order", he instructed firmly winking towards her

Goldie turned towards his sister indicating come and tolerate ur own husband"s tantrums.

Frustratedly, she took out a writing pad and stood right in front of him who was seated comfortably on a long couch

" Ki order karna", she looked down at the pad to scribble his request ignoring his dark eyes which were still set on her. That sharp look he gave. Her heart skipped a beat.

Her inner voice warned,

Ginni just ignore his charm and concentrate. He is unpredictable. He may create a chaos. As it is he is already drunk.

He was silent, still admiring her through those drunk eyes reminiscing the moments he danced with her the previous night. That warm soft skin of her back and waist. The sleeveless saree blouse and fabric that exposed her beautiful feminism. It was irresistible.

Control paji, u came to torture. Don't melt easily. His mind reminded him harshly.

Finally he spoke pretending to be heavily drunk.

" Mujhey kuch dikhai nehin de raha, menu mey kya likha hain", he smirked. ( I can't see what is written in the menu)

It irked her to the core. He was testing her patience. That's it. He didn't come to eat but to mess with me.

She glared at him

" Bin ni ko sath late, vo bol deti kya khana. Chinese ki waise bhi ankhen bedi choti si hundi lekin tikhi haigi , jenu tere warga nikamma pasand ageya".

( U didn't bring Bin ni along? She could have read the menu. As it is she has small eyes but sharp that she chose a useless like u)

Control paji. His inner voice calmed his boiling blood. She is still after that Chinese gf .

" Tu abhi bhi vehin atki pedi hain. Vo kya haina, Bin ni is busy today. She sent me alone. Tujhey peta hain kaal raat jab tu cheli geyi thi na ruske, toh Bin ni ney mujhey i love u bola aur mujhey bahutttt acha lega. Hai, mera dil kadke legi. Mujhey na Chinese bahut achi legti hain. Chote chote sey kapde pehenti hain teri terah behenji types nehin hain. Class type u know ".

( U still stuck there? Bin ni is busy today. Last night after u left she told me i love u and i loved it. Oh, she took away my heart. I just love Chinese women. They wore such short clothes. Unlike u who covers mostly)

The enraged wife desired to chop the irritating drunk husband into pieces and then grind him into sauce

" Hogeya tumhara. Ab jao yahan sey. Niklo". She pulled him up from the couch and pushed him away towards the exit.

He took out his phone and made an announcement to a few giggling customers who were enjoying the drama. Free live entertainment.

" Ladies and gentlemen, u all want to dance with me? Let's have some fun. Yesterday my Chinese gf confessed her love and i am soooo touched. Come on join me. Extra pocket money who danced the best ".

The pissed wife intended to trash him there and then but Goldie stopped her stating the customers were enjoying. Let it be. At least some entertainment.

The song played and he copied Dharminder saab style in the movie 'Pratigya'. The same steps in the show to irritate his wife.

Main jath yamla pagla dewana ( standing on the kitchen table)

O rabba , itti si baat na jana( pinched her left cheek as she stood cooking nearby trying to ignore him)

Key key key vo menu pyar kardi hain,

Sade utey vo mardi hain

( Pulling her to dance with him in circles)

With music going on

(She struggled to release herself )

First para

Isney toh kaha har baat ko ishare mein ( pointing a finger at her informing the customers)

Diya bhi jelake rekha raaton ko chaubare mey.( Coming closer again dancing around her in circles darminderji style)

Reshmi dupatta phenka peeing ke hulaare mein( snatched her dupatta forcefully folding around his neck; making her go in circles)

Kaunsa banaya bahaana, bahaana bahaana ( lifting her into the arms and dancing. She struggled to release herself from his grip pounding on his bare chest).

Main jath yamla pagla dewana...

The pretending to be drunk husband went on with his tantrums till the siren of a police jeep heard and he was dragged away .

Apparently, the very jealous Simran Preet who couldn't tolerate the husband wife nok jok romance contacted the cops stating a drunk husband was abusing his wife in public.

Aditya was prisoned for the night. Amber refused to bail him out . Another humiliation for Singh family.

Ginni was stressed up

Armaan annoyed to the core

That nutcase messed up again.

( The song translation - I am a crazy loving sardar who didn't realize that a woman out there loves me and craved for me)

Will aditya be released.

Will Ginni rescue him.

To be continued

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Want a grand confession 😳

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

Want a grand confession 😳

My fiction is based on how the leads been written onscreen. I follow the same pattern.

Aditya the confused child will end up messing 🀣🀣

Ginni the innocent strong soul could be dumb at times.

My style is similar with CM writer jusf difference in the plot.

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

amazing part yar again u did same thing i was involved in song and dance nokjhok and ye police aa gayi yar πŸ€“ waiting for next

sid_ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

My fiction is based on how the leads been written onscreen. I follow the same pattern.

Aditya the confused child will end up messing 🀣🀣

Ginni the innocent strong soul could be dumb at times.

My style is similar with CM writer jusf difference in the plot.

Where is the next part? πŸ˜†

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

Where is the next part? πŸ˜†

On the way. Soon🀣🀣

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

amazing part yar again u did same thing i was involved in song and dance nokjhok and ye police aa gayi yar πŸ€“ waiting for next

On the way

sid_ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

On the way. Soon🀣🀣

Be fast like Gitya not like their writers πŸ˜†