Apart from gana another one more blunder coming πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Working on it

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Aniash

Apart from gana another one more blunder coming πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Working on it

ohhh bechara yar jaldhi jaldhi post karo waiting for it now..
Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The confession- shot thirteen

" Ginni", he finally spoke after seeing her drifting inches away sinking on the hard cold floor of the dine in trying to control her tears

" Don't touch me!", she moved away and stood up at once and walked towards the entrance as he approached closer

Why she's behaving strangely. Perhaps she doesn't feel the same for me. His heart sank thinking she rejected him there and then. But he needed answers. Clear answers.

"Stop Ginni, right now. I said stop", he prevented her from leaving pulling her closer. Those teary eyes. They hurt him so much. He could see she was in pain. But why?? He needed answers

She took a deep breath as he released his grip slowly freeing her, unable to understand that crying sorrowful beautiful face.

" So yeh apka plan tha. A farewell party with no guests. Sirf do rahi jo agey aek mod pey juda hojayenge. Aek mahina intezar nehin hua. Jaldi saman pack karo aur niklo. Isliye itni mehnat ki apney decorations and lightings per karcha karke. Make u feel special and then ditch u. Aditya Raj Singh u are disgusting. I hate u "

( So this was ur plan. Two individuals who would depart ways around a corner . U couldn't wait for a month. Pack things and leave. That's why so much effort and spending on lighs and decorations).

I hate u

He closed his eyes trying to swallow back the tears hearing those painful words. It was like the sting from a poisonous cobra . Deadly venom.

She doesn't love me it was unbearable. But he was still puzzled. What she actually meant with farewell. Am i missing something here

His upset shaky voice gathered some strength to speak finally.

" Main samjha nehin", ( i don't understand).

She snapped,

" Samjao usko jisko samaj aye. Dusron ki feelings jisko na samaj aye, usko kya samjana " .

( Make those understand who could. The one who doesn't understand other's feelings, it's futile to make them understand)

She turned to walk towards the entrance when the lights went off and suddenly a white screen appeared right before her, shocking her even more.

Aditya's second surprise.

The three letter words on a screen

I love u Ginni

Apparently, the excited husband planned to confess his feelings after the dance. So lights will be out once the third song was played followed by the confession on the small screen.

Unfortunately, even that turned out a blunder as there was a spelling error. In his excitement, he spelt Ginni as Bin ni. He texted to the manager who apparently followed the same

When Mr. Deepak realized there was tension between the duo , he instructed his staff to display the screen on the spot to cool Ginni's anger not realizing that it would worsen the situation.

The screen read

I LOVE U BIN NI

She turned towards him furiously.

" Oh, a farewell for me and then i love u to girlfriend Bin ni. Wah Adityaji. Kharcha bechane key liye aek ko bhegado dusri ko gele legao. Vo bhi aek bhede screen tey i love u bolke".

(To save expenses u kicked out one and embrace the other that too confession on a huge screen)

He was still in shock. Couldn't believe the spelling error. He turned to look at the manager, angrily.

" What is that!".

Ginni glared at him as though she was gonna gobble him .

" Tusi daso , pehle, yeh Bin ni kon hain. Chengistan mein kahan rehti hain"

(tell me first who is Bin ni . Which part of Chengistan she resides).

He was taken aback.

"Kya !, Changistan !. What is Chengistan?"

The impatient wife replied harshly.

" China. Chengistan is china. English man!"

"What the hell, Chengistan is eighteen century. It's known as China now", he answered sarcastically annoyed with the blunders one after the other.

She retaliated fiercely staring straight into his dark eyes still maintaining her distance.

" U have girlfriend from China, why u didn't tell me. I could have packed and left. No need to wait for one month. Isliye chinese restaurant book kiya. Mujhey farewell dene key baad uss Chinese chudail ko chori chupe I love u bolney ke liye".

( That's why u reserved a Chinese dine in. To give me farewell and followed by confession to the Chinese gf)

Aditya shook his head frustratedly. I can't believe she could be sooo dumb

" How are u so sure, Bin ni is Chinese".

She glared at him angrily taking ahead a few steps, pushing him away.

" Canada wale roam with anyone but not Indian".

The staffs at the dine in were upset witnessing husband wife face offs.

They were so lovely dovey, what happened suddenly??

The puzzled manager interfered nervously.

" Sir, what is wrong. We have done our part well from the restaurant side. Just like ur good self wanted".

The furious husband rushed forward and pulled the guy's collar .

"Look at those words on the screen. U have any idea what u have done?. "

Ginni left there and then , disheartened. The furious husband started breaking the furniture in the dine in releasing his frustrations.

Neither of them returned home that night

He drove to the bar to get drunk. A broken heart and she took a cab to her house,sobbing full nite, sitting outside the entrance door. No one at home. They were still working at the dabba . Her mother, her emotional supporter was away taking care of her ill sister . She was all alone.

God, it was so painful. She surrendered to her sorrow till Goldie, her brother returned home to fetch some clothes as he planned to put up at the dabba itself with his wife that night . Gulabo was not around. He had to open the dabba early next morning. He consoled the upset sister who stated she missed her home and hid the actual truth. Ginni spent the night at her own place accompanied by her younger siblings. It was a relief to be home but she still had to return to the mansion to be with that egostic man and his family fulfilling a promise made to his grandpa.

At the bar,

The hard liquor soothe his aching heart. How could she accuse me of cheating just coz of the spelling error

What went wrong??

Armaan.

He dialled his friend's number who was about to go to bed.

Ringgg.

"Aditya, how was it", the buddy enquired impatiently

He remained silent. Then whispered.

" Sab gadbad ho geyi".

"She hates me. She thinks i have a Chinese gf.".

The shocked friend then realized the husband was totally broken. He was heavily drunk.

Armaan asked for his location and within an hour picked him from the bar .

Aditya spent the night in his friend's place.

To be continued

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

superb part… i was so into that separation after that song but u made me laugh like anything with chinese gf yar … pyar me aksar logoko samjh nahi ata ye wahi scene hua hain adi n ginni ke sath bechare πŸ€—

Aniash thumbnail

The confession- shot fourteen.

The next morning in the living room, Armaan 's residence

His head spinned and the fellow good friend offered a glass of lime juice to settle down the dizziness.

After a while the curious friend enquired the details and the distraught husband naratted feeling real upset.

As he finished talking, Armaan frowned.

" I told u that song was not right. Usko lega u wanted separation before the one month. The decorations and the special dinner were mistaken as a farewell. Sab teri gelti hain. And u know what. U could have chosen samjhawan instead. Direct song hain yaar. Vo samaj jati asani sey. ( She could have understood easily )

Main tenu samjhawan ki ( how to make u understand)

Naa tera bina legda jee.( I can't live without u)

Tu ki jane pyar mera.( U can't measure my love)

Mey kera intezar tera. ( I shall wait for u)

Tu dil tuyon jaan meri. ( U are my heart and soul)

"So simple and direct. She could have easily understood and accepted. The farewell could have turned into first night. U m*r*n""

Aditya stood up furiously facing his friend,

" How dare she thinks i have a Chinese girlfriend?".

Annoyed Armaan ,

" Kyunki you made spelling error. Also ur gelti ". (fault) . On top of that u chose a Chinese restaurant. Bin ni sounds Chinese. So she connected the dots".

Aditya moved to and fro the living room restless.

" Kya karu, bahut bedi gadbad ho geyi". ( What to do. I messed up big time).

Armaan , frustratedly.

" Jake dub mar." ( Go drown urself).

Disappointed husband

" Help me out here, will u". To which the buddy replied calmly.

" U go home now. I need to go office. Work pending. Will drop by at ur place in the evening. Sham ko milte hain and pls i beg u stay away from her till the matter is sorted out".

Aditya refused sarcastically

" I will stay here awhile. Who knows again if she made my favorite dishes. Aek teraf acha khanna khilati hain dusri aur dimaag kherab karti hain. Kambakt pagal benaker chodegi". ( One side she gives me good food the other side she fries my brains. She will drive me crazy someday)

Shocked Armaan

" Kya! She prepared ur favorite dishes?"

Frowning Aditya.

" I didn't tell u?? "

Upset Armaan.

" Tu aek number ka gedha hain gedha"( donkey) . She made ur favorite meals that means she likes u. That's already a sign. Whether she loves u and wants to spend full life with u , that's what u need to find out".

Aditya made a firm decision.

" I give up. I don't care".

Armaan teasing

" Oh yeah, shakal jake dekh aine mey apni. Devdas leg raha hain". ( Go see ur face in the mirror, u look like a heartbroken lover)

Two hours later

He looked around the mansion. No sign of her. Thank God. No one in the house even bothered to ask where he spent the night. Hopeless family.

Perhaps she may be concerned. He still yearned for her presence.

Ginnii, where are u??

To be continued

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Give next part now πŸ˜†

Aniash thumbnail

The stalker - shot fifteen.

A few seconds later,

" Bin ni kidar hain. Uss Chengistan ki chudail ko sath nehin laye",

He turned out of sudden almost jumping with fright as she stood right behind him with a water hose clutched in her right hand. She was watering plants in the garden.

He ignored the still very angry wife and walked into the mansion cursing the day he first met her. God, kitna irritate karti hain( she's so irritating)

" Same to u, chichad singh". She interrupted as though reading his mind.

" Are u following me now", he enquired still annoyed.

To which she smirked.

" Sorry, u are not important. Aur bhi bahut kaam hain". ( Lots of work to do).

"Adi, breakfast ready hain . Ajao jeldi ". ( Come fast). Sailja's sweet voice interrupted the husband wife duo

At the dining table

The family were happily enjoying breakfast while he looked down at the empty plate. She didn't serve him. In fact she was nowhere in sight. No sign of his favorite dishes either.

His uncle questioned his whereabouts the previous nite. Aditya informed about spending time with some old friends.

Suddenly a disturbing thought came in mind.

Where did Ginni spent the night? He was pretty sure, she didn't reach home.

He decided to ask her directly.

In the bedroom.

She was busy arranging some clothes in the cupboard, when he walked in demanding

" Kaal raat kahan thi?",.

She ignored his query . It boiled his blood that he pulled and pinned her against the wall

" Where did u spend the night. Mujhey peta hain tu ghar nehin ayi"( i know u didn't reach home)

A few seconds of silence

Finally she spoke looking into him in the eye

" Apney Gujarati boyfriend ke sath"?

Shocked husband.

" What "! He pulled her to face him once again and she shoved him aside

" Aap key pas Chnese girlfriend ho sakti hain. Main guju boy key sath nehin flirt karsekti!". ( I can't have a bf since u already have a Chinese gf).

He frowned releasing her.

" Ok fine. Think what u want. But let me make one thing clear, meri koi gf nehin hain. Tu aek loti kafi hain mujhey dusri nehin chahiye. Shadi ka ladoo jisne khaya samjo vo berbaad ho geya".(i don't have any gf U alone good enough to handle. I don't need anyone else. Once married, the man is considered destroyed)

She didn't reply , still ignoring him and left the room to complete some housechores. He laid in the bed still not able to understand the bitter events that took place the previous night that turned his life upside down . God, why did i fall in love in the first place.

He dozed off .. The hard liquor consumed the previous night and his irritating wife's tantrums took a toll on his mental state. He needed a break. Sometime alone. To straighten things before it's too late.

Six hours later , 5 pm.

He woke up , still yawning. God , why do i feel so tired. It was the broken heart. His emotions were hurt deeply.

He sighed.

"Kya socha tha kya hua". (Thought something but gain a different thing altogether).

Seconds later,

a text message popped and he frowned.

The stalker. !

Oh no. Not again

He sat up straight at once reading the text sent.

U still haven't call the police?? I am waiting. By the way, i broke into ur house last night and ate a delicious red velvet cake , heart shaped. Ur wife made for u specially. I left half for u. Enjoy.

He didn't reply but was amazed that the guy knew so much about him and what's happening in his personal life. Every detail of it. One thing was sure that person didn't mean any harm. Otherwise he could have hurt Ginni by now. Who is this person?? Aditya was very much confused.

Was the stalker God sent to bring me closer to my wife?? He thought real hard.

The heart shape cake

He rushed to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator searching desperately for the velvet cake .

He was shocked.

It was a whole cake . Not at all touched.

The stalker lied . But why ??

As he removed it from the refrigerator, placing on the huge kitchen table, he found a small pink greeting card just beside.

He sighed.

Now what message the stalker wanted to pass on

Seconds later

Aditya Raj Singh searched the house frantically for his wife.

The note read

I LOVE U, Husbandji

Apparently Ginni totally forgotten about the cake the next morning when she returned . Pissed that Aditya gave her a farewell to leave and had a Chinese gf instead She didn't even check on the cake. Due to being hidden in the fridge, no one even noticed. A slip of mind that led to her confession and he found it finally through the help of the stalker.

To be continued.

Next part tmrow

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

superb part… i was so into that separation after that song but u made me laugh like anything with chinese gf yar … pyar me aksar logoko samjh nahi ata ye wahi scene hua hain adi n ginni ke sath bechare πŸ€—

Satyavachan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's a bumpy ride with twists and turns.

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

It's a bumpy ride. Just fasten ur seat belt for more to come. β™₯️