Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

U r killing it dear… perfectly written … i can imagine whole story and its amazing… waiting for next parts..🤗

FariaJuthi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Waiting for the next part

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FariaJuthi

Waiting for the next part

Working on it♥️

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

U r killing it dear… perfectly written … i can imagine whole story and its amazing… waiting for next parts..🤗

Thank u dear♥️

Yesterday was free so wrote quite a number of shots

Today a little busy

Am working on the next one

This small ones are less time consuming to write and read🤣🤣🤣

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I read this in one go !

Way too beautiful ❤️

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

I read this in one go !

Way too beautiful ❤️

Tq.♥️

Working on the next part

Aniash thumbnail

The love approach - shot nine

That night, he made excuses to sleep at the balcony complaining she snored too loud disturbing his sleep. Before she could react, he took his pillows and blanket and hurriedly left the room .

The upset husband was hiding his feelings. He knew he had to control his raging emotions around her. Definitely he had to maintain the distance. If she found out he was in love with her , she would pack her bags and leave sooner than a month itself. He can't take the risk during grandpa's absence.

But the thought was pressuring his brain cells. Aditya was not at peace. Pressing the growing feelings was too challenging that he decided to meet his friend the very next day.

The silent confused wife laid on the comfortable king size bed all alone in the bedroom still wondering her husband's latest actions. It was absurd. Do i really snore that loud that i shoo people away?. Till date my family never complained.

Her heart sank. "He just wanted to get away."

She could sense that feelings that she had for him and thought perhaps it was just a one sided love She was falling real hard and she realised soon. She was a matured and a smart woman. She somehow recognized that the affection towards him was defined as love and nothing more.

True love

As both admired the twinkling stars in the bright night sky, Ginni through the room window and aditya from the open roof balcony, the anxious husband and wife searched ways to control their emotions from one another misjudging that the love they had for the other was only one sided. Well, their journey started off in the wrong shoes and it was easy to predict that the other individual was not fond of being around

Was the destiny bringing in another twist??

The next morning,

He took off early before she woke to meet his fellow good friend. She's gonna make my favorite breakfast and God , she's gonna kill me again. I need to get away. Her sweetness drives me crazy .

Armaan was taken aback when he saw the distraught husband at the doorstep ringing the bell continuously crazily.

" Kya ker raha hain, genti bheja ke". ( Why u ringing the bell like that ".

" Main pagal ho jaunga. Vo mujhey pagal kardegi",;he blurted angrily avoiding his friend's annoying glance, walking into the living room taking a seat on the long leather couch.

" I need a drink. I can't control myself any longer. Am losing my sanity. Yaar, yeh pyaar insan ko pagal kardeta hain".( Love makes a person go crazy)

Armaan smiled hearing the upset guy's confession and handed over to him a can of carlsberg, stating

"So u finally admit u are in love"

He interrupted after a sip

"And it's one sided. She doesn't feel the same for me".

The close buddy laughed.

" Well, test karke dekhle. Who knows she may feel the same ". ( Test and see)

He remained silent for a while then spoke anxiously.

" U think she does? She gave me so many names. Chichad the latest. Mujhey nehin legta she even likes me in the first place"

The amused friend smiled widely.

" How can u be so sure. Test karke dekhle. What if she does "

Aditya was upset.

" What's the use, we decided to separate after a month ".

Armaan interrupted with a serious tone, impatiently.

" U still need to find out how she feels about u.

Mere pas idea hain" ( i have an idea)

"What is it?" The puzzled husband enquired.

" Write a love letter hinting indirectly. Uska respond dekhte hain. Phir malum pedjaiga.( Will see her response and figure out".

Silence.

He shifted a little on the couch, still restless.

" What if she didn't understand".

"Then say i love u and run away", Armaan teased.

Aditya gave his consensus still feeling awkward if the plan would work but as Armaan stated , need to try. What if she feels the same about me

To be continued

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
Aniash thumbnail

The love approach - shot ten.

The both buddies scratched their heads a while thinking real hard.

How to write a love letter indirectly??

Initially aditya suggested to follow the stalker's line on roses are red. But Armaan rejected stating it was too vague. she won't get it

Then they worked on a few nursery rhymes. None showed sequence of love angle.

Next, they decided movie dialogues and even wrote a few but dropped the idea. She could misunderstand easily.

Finally after a few minutes of grinding their brain cells over a cup of black coffee then they managed to decide favourable lines from a retro movie song which was indirect but to the point

It was Armaan's idea and handwriting.

Aaj kal tere mere pyar ke charche har zubaan par.

Sabko malum hain aur sab ko khabar ho geyi

( Nowadays rumors about our love is everywhere. It's the talk of town)

It was decided that the note would be passed on to Ginni secretly through nobody.

Working in the kitchen, the upset wife decided to confess her feelings. It was too much to handle. The growing emotions affected her mental sanity that she felt she would go nuts anytime. A state of emergency declared. She finally decided to express those feelings indirectly and wished he would understand her plight. But what if he gets angry and throws me out.

Finally she made up her mind to play the sympathy card. So he won't be furious but would understand her growing affection towards him.

An hour later,

The door bell rang and she answered instantly. . No one was visible except for a small red envelope lying on the hard marble floor. There was no name. It was a blank envelope.

Shailja's rude voice interrupted.

" Kon tha", ( who was it)

Ginni replied politely.

" Yeh chitti koi chod key geya hain".( Someone left this letter)

The harsh woman snatched it away, taunting.

" Teri toh nehin hain. Jake apna kaam kar". (It's defo not urs, mind ur business).

She left cursing the lady.

" Badtameez aurat", ( nasty woman).

Two hours later

He tiptoed towards the hallway intending to check her reaction. She must have read it. She would have understood . What would be her reaction??

As she came out of the kitchen to serve lunch on the dining table, she ignored his curious glances . She was annoyed with the way he avoided her the previous night and early in the morning. He even skipped breakfast. She infact made his favorite dishes. Why is he drifting??

Seeing her cold reaction, his heart sank.

She didn't like it.

Ginni served the dishes. As she approached near him, he instructed her to sit and have the mesl with the family to which she replied annoyingly that she was not hungry.

She still prepared his favorite dishes though

Mutton biryani, paneer tikka, chilli chicken and ras malai.

He ate whole heartedly trying to please her but she paid no attention and took off to her room.

She needed to express her emotions. The pressure was too much to handle. It was becoming unbearable. What shall i do.

She scratched her head lying on the bed scribbling and tearing sheets when she finally realized that an indirect approach to the point was the best.

She decided to bake a heart shape cake. That symbol is good enough to give him the signals.

He might get touched. She will gain the sympathy card

What sympathy?? Her inner voice taunted harshly.

Just be urself. That's all. He accepts, well and good enough. Otherwise just pack ur bags and leave.

Seconds later, she heard music coming from the living room with shailja dancing cheerfully. Apparently she showed everyone the note and stated see my husband loves me sooo much.

Before leaving offshore this morning, he left it for me at the door step.

Aditya sighed , standing at one corner.

So she didn't receive the note

Ginni envied the nasty woman for the first time. Old still shining like a gold and a young me still single and lonely. What to do. Her husband is romantic but mine is single with no mingle. He carries the signboard 'do not disturb 24/7'. Just my bad luck

Never mind, i shall try my luck, anyways.

The heart shape cake .

She decided to give it a go.

Jo bhi hoga. Dekha jaiga( let's see what happens).

To be continued

Aniash thumbnail

The dinner invitation - shot eleven

6pm in the evening

Excitedly, she moved around the huge kitchen table preparing ingredients for the cake while he left to his friend's place once again expressing his disappointment.

"Envelope key uper naam kyun nehin likha", aditya spoke harshly. ( Why didn't write her name on the envelope)

Armaan frowned , repenting.

" Yaar, dimag sey nikal geya", ( slip of mind).

Aditya frustratedly,

"Should have written the name. At least she would know it was meant for her. Too many busy bodies wandering in the house . I need a drink ".

Armaan stood and walked towards his refrigerator taking out a bottle of Heineken beer, pouring the liquor into two slim glasses.

As they sat sipping the alcohol while watching an old hindi movie, the song played.

Legja gele key phir yeh hasin raat ho na ho

Shayad is janam mey phir mulakat ho na ho .

"That's it", Aditya smiled. This song is perfect.

"I should sing or maybe offer her a dance ".

The good friend objected.

" No, it's not ok. It gives sad vibes".

Aditya was firm in his decision

"No, this would be the best option. A song and a dance".

He took off home instantly leaving the unfinished drink The friend frowned again.

It's gonna be a blunder.

In the kitchen

The 500g red velvet heart shape cake was ready looking proud to be cherished and eaten with a red wine. Perhaps with a small celebration.

Celebration comes with decorations.

She placed the cake into the refrigerator hiding it behind some groceries so no one would mistakenly eat it up. As it is, the biggest nasty busy body aunt was already roaming in the house doing nothing full day minding other's business.

A few minutes later

She rushed towards the bedroom almost hitting her head against one of the strong pillars of the hallway taunting herself

Calm down. He hasn't reached home yet

As she was about to blow a few balloons, the phone rang. It was him .

Her pulses raised. She could feel her heart pounding against her chest, loud and clear.

" Idk. .. hello".

" Ginni, aaj sham ko bahar dinner karte hain. Ghar ka khana khake bore hogeya hun. Chinese khane ka dil karta hain. Tum chalogi sath me?", Aditya's curious voice over the phone.( Shall we have dinner outside? I am bored with home food. craving for Chinese. U want to join?)

Silence for a few seconds.

Wow, he offered me for dinner. She got overexcited. Our first dinner date

" Ok", she blurted nervously.

His heart jumped with joy but he remained calm controlling his excitement as well

" I will be home soon , get ready"

Line disconnected. She felt she lost connection with the world . Perhaps she was floating in a paradise surrounded by angels . Butterflies in the stomach.

" Ginni, kya soch rehi ho", Surpreet 's polite voice interrupted her messy mind

She answered instantly turning towards the lady who stood right behind her.

" Vo, adityaji ka call tha. Hum dono aaj raat dinner bahar karenge ",( Aditya Rang. We will have dinner outside)

"Ok. That's good. Neyi neyi shadi hui hain toh outing bhi honi chahiye. Mere sath chal. Mey tujhe kuch acha pehenney key liye deti hun". the kind mother inlaw stated happily.( Newly married should go for outing. Tag along. I will give u something nice to put on)

Ginni was surprised to see a beautiful black saree wrapped in gold flowerly design. It was a hand made embroidery .

" Beautiful na", Surpreet spoke proudly. Ginni nodded admiring it's fabric , trying it on herself looking into the mirror of the dressing table .

" Meri nani ney shadi ke reception pey mujhey gift kiya tha das saal pehle ". The lady continued politely.

" Ab yeh saree main tujhey gift karti hun. Take it as a wedding present".

Ginni objected politely at first but after much persuasion, she gave in to the generous woman

Twenty minutes later,

His jaws almost dropped as he walked into the room.

Woah, so gorgeous. Surpreet was busy doing Ginni's hairdressing not noticing him watching them at the door.

As soon as she finished, both were shocked to see him . Surpreet made an excuse to leave before he nagged her. Shockingly, he whispered " thank u" as she passed him towards the hallway.

That broken mother stood still. It was unbelievable. Her step son appreciated her interference for the first time.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she turned to look at him. Unfortunately he had already left towards the shower to get ready. Ginni walked up to her and gave the upset mother a warm hug consoling.

" Yeh sirf shuruvad hain. Waheguruji sab thik kardenge". ( This is just the beginning. The Lord will give his blessings).

A few minutes later,

The shy wife walked towards the car with the mesmerized husband seated in the driver's seat watching her very closely as though he was gonna gulp her in one go. Yummy marshmallow.

Background bgm from retro movie dream girl.

Kya khoob legti ho.

Bedi sundar dikhti ho

( U are looking beautiful and gorgeous)

Clad in a black long sleeve shirt and brown jeans, he looked dashing as always. .

She couldn't resist his muscular bare chest. That sexy hot dashing personality.

They sat silently deep in thoughts as he drove to the nearest dine in that served great fabulous Chinese cuisines. He did reservations much earlier.

In her excitement, Ginni forgotten the cake at home. She frowned as they left the house. Never mind, i will display to him later on.

The nervous husband thought to himself

" I hope this time it works and she gets the message".

Sipping a cup of coffee on the rooftop of his house, Arman sighed deeply.

It's gonna be a blunder. Aditya chosen the wrong song

He tried calling his anxious friend warning him but his efforts went futile.

The messed up husband was determined that it was the best way to confess his feelings

To be continued

Ps. How many of u out there are excited to know what will happen next, put up ur hands?? 🤣🤣

Or have u made any guesses. Can reply in the thread.

Next shot will be ready in few hours time ♥️

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Continue actually want to comment when it finish 😆