Does anyone else feel that Darji's character may not return?

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Just finished binge watching/skimming through this show😆 it was really fun! Thankfully they didn't drag the whole Sam being pregnant thing for long...or maybe that's just benefit of skipping annoying faces and tracks while binging.

I understand that one-month time frame is to let characters form stronger bond and all, but having seen so many 'Vaada Karo' tracks on television, the way Daarji asked for promise and have sorted out responsibilities, it seems like the character may just die on yatra and that's like the glue right now in relation of Ginni and Aditya and if they have to extend beyond month Ginni might keep recalling the promise she made to the man who sort of represents father figure.

Few things I did like is that it's saas against bahu kind of direction, so glad step mom isn't devilish. Second thing Ginni didn't take sindoor, magalsutra and pheres as her lifetime dedication to man whom she married without his consent. Gosh, I was seriously bored with woman considering their forced marriages as their fate, God's wish or something they are bound to accept.

Ginni clearly knows her aim, hopefully, please makers but also knows how to respect people around her. For some reason, I felt Rajvanth was involved in stealing😆 and now regrets it and wants to get things right but since it's Amber, I really don't know how his presence will affect the story in major way.

Aditya Ginni already have Akash, his chachu, and other people on their side to bring them closer in positive way.

I can't believe Shakti is playing Negative and pure evil in this one😆 always felt like these are Goody kinnda people, but I guess many past MLs are opting to play negatives now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I want daarji to return , he is really nice and hold some authority in house else his beta and bahus ( amber his bro surpreet and shailaja) are useless thats why he said ginni u take responsibility and be with adi … till darji will come back gitya will be friends for sure… age duriya ayengi and all lets see…. but daarji should be there…

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

I want daarji to return , he is really nice and hold some authority in house else his beta and bahus ( amber his bro surpreet and shailaja) are useless thats why he said ginni u take responsibility and be with adi … till darji will come back gitya will be friends for sure… age duriya ayengi and all lets see…. but daarji should be there…

Oh, I don't mind him at all... He is really a good person and genuinely cares for both Aditya and Ginni. And Ginni sees him as a father figure, he would be there to support Ginni like a father too. Positive characters ke returns are always welcomed.

It's just the way I felt iTv works😆 with promises and responsibilities being off kinda situation. I wouldn't have worried if he had any major role in Ginni's dad's life, but I kinda doubt that now since Amber is clearly the evil one here. Plus Aditya and Ginni are like friends without stating they are friends like in iTv, we have to have hand shake and all, I think it will be deeper than friends within a month atleast from either one side. I think Aditya's side but Ginni is the one to believe in love, so who knows.

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Now you said it i think it possible but I want him back.

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

This thought crossed my mind too when he said teerth yatra … but I am hoping that Puneet Issar has just gone for some vacation and will be back as Daarji again

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

But he has to come back . His and ginni dad story will bring the eventual break in gitya relationship. You know the actual test of love. Darji has definitely done something related to his death and for ginni her father was always no 1 .

So how their love will overcome this thing will be biggest test

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

But he has to come back . His and ginni dad story will bring the eventual break in gitya relationship. You know the actual test of love. Darji has definitely done something related to his death and for ginni her father was always no 1 .

So how their love will overcome this thing will be biggest test

Did Darji have a role in his death? If so, then he is definitely coming back 😃 but whatever I gather is that he may just be covering for Amber, and I assumed that it's only Amber's kartut... So, no matter what, there will be test of love for these two for sure; even if it's Amber or anyone else.

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Did Darji have a role in his death? If so, then he is definitely coming back 😃 but whatever I gather is that he may just be covering for Amber, and I assumed that it's only Amber's kartut... So, no matter what, there will be test of love for these two for sure; even if it's Amber or anyone else.

I think he knows it was Ambar’s fault and helped cover up. Or maybe ginni’s father came to Darji and darji refused to help like how he refused to help ginni on the wedding day
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

When I watched it, for a second, I thought the same. But honestly, that scene didn't have such dramatic affect so I hope dadaji will return. The entire 1 month leave was a set up (by makers) to make ginni adi closer. So that once the diary drama reveal, the angst can take place. I'm sure by then ginni will make adi believe in family. She might be able to mend his & amber's relationship, too & that'd later turn out to be her biggest challenge because amber is a manipulative bas**** . Adi might not believe her even when she'll be speaking truth.

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Looking at today's episode, Amber did say Daarji has kept the diary since he believes he is responsible for suffering, so now chances are better for his comeback.

But I think Adi will rather be disappointed for Ginni to trust Amber inspite of his warnings or that Ginni will develop strong distrust for whole family given Daaji's involvement too.