Frequent Posters

FariaJuthi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Waiting for you update!

Nish91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It's too good ❤️ the first #GiTya story I liked. Please write more about them.

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FariaJuthi

Waiting for you update!

Hehe coming soon ❤️

mickeymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nish91

It's too good ❤️ the first #GiTya story I liked. Please write more about them.

Hey, thank you ❤️ Yes I will, there are more parts of this story 😆

mickeymouse21 thumbnail

Aditya dragged the bag out and put it inside the boot of the car. Ginni followed soon.

The first fifteen minutes of the ride was silent. They hardly got time to speak as they were too busy and too engrossed in stealing glances of each other. Last time of us being like this, both thought. It was only when they stopped at the signal and Adi spotted the sweet shop, did they talk for the first time.

“Kuch bologi toh sunogi kya?”

“Haanji,Master chef Aditya ji kuch kahenge aur dhabewali Ginni sunenge nahi aisa kabhiho sakta hain kya ?”

“Mazaknahi, Ginni. Serious baat hain.”

“Umm okay par gari toh start karo Green hogaya…hmm ab bolo.”

“Hmm dekho,I mean, you know life is a bumpy ride, bohut ups and downs hain or use cope upkarne ke liye sabka apna apna tarika hota hain, Ginn….” Aditya trailed off ashe spotted her face turning pale.

Sighing, hestopped the car on the roadside And Commenced, “Dekho Ginni maine jab tumepehli baar aisa dekha tha kitchen main, mujhe nahi pata tha ki main tumhe kya bolna sahi lagega, and it seemed ki tum apni papa ko miss kar rahi thi, I know thepain, I know, how.. how to…” Aditya stumbled as he got reminded of his own moments in dark rooms missing his mother. Ginni looked down sobbing a bit.

“Iss dinmaine intervene nahi kiya aur kuch bol bhi nahi paya. Sirf Akash ko bhej diyatha, par phir maine bohut research kiya iske upar, khudh ko overfeed krna to cope up with stress and all, dekho yeh harmful hain.”

“Toh kyakaru? Jaan bujhkar thori karti hoon automatically ho jata hain, agar control kar pati toh aisa nahi karti.”

“Pata hain, pata hain, par you know maine bohut research kiya hain, kuch deep breathing exercises, jab anxiety attack aye toh pani pina, aise bohut kuch help kar sakta hain. Main tumhe sab bata dunga, okay?”

“Hmm.”

Ginni looked away.

Aditya felt bad. May be he should not have bought up the topic in the first place, it was not the right time. It was a sensitive thing, something to be dealt with a lot of care and understanding, not in the car when she is leaving his house forever.

He cursed himself for the mistake.

But just before starting the car once again he saw an ice cream stall. Ahaa, may be it can help in uplifting his sunshine girl’s mood a bit, he thought.

mickeymouse21 thumbnail

Sorry I don't know why I couldn't tag anyone. The next part is up guys! Sorry for the delay and once again thanks for showering all your love but I am afraid this part isn't up to the mark, nevertheless, I hope you all like what I have tried to convey, This is something I really want the makers deal with a lot of love and care and not brush it aside ❤️

mickeymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

Sorry I don't know why I couldn't tag anyone. The next part is up guys! Sorry for the delay and once again thanks for showering all your love but I am afraid this part isn't up to the mark, nevertheless, I hope you all like what I have tried to convey, This is something I really want the makers deal with a lot of love and care and not brush it aside ❤️

Finally can it seems ! Sorry, if I missed anyone

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

lovely part dear waiting for icecream now…

RainOfDew thumbnail

Loved it

Adi's care for Ginni❤️

Ginni is his sunshine

Nish91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Short but sweet.. 😍

But next update I want a looooong chapter.. Their late night ice-cream date.. With a tinch of romance 😋