Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I don't think Ginni is smart in that way. She is probably not going to understand what's going on with him. And her obliviousness is going to help Adi grow his feelings. She is going to find it when it's too late.πŸ˜†

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I don't think Ginni is smart in that way. She is probably not going to understand what's going on with him. And her obliviousness is going to

help Adi grow his feelings. She is going to find it when it's too late.πŸ˜†

I agree. I had thought Adi would be the one who will need convincing. Not the case!!

Ginni is practical but the girl is very naΓ―ve when it comes to guys. She’s really not had any interaction part from family and now she’s married πŸ˜†

Adi will have to spell it out for her πŸ˜†

It’s going to be so much fun!!

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think Ginni is smart in that way. She is probably not going to understand what's going on with him. And her obliviousness is going to help Adi grow his feelings. She is going to find it when it's too late.πŸ˜†

Slow and steady won the race for a reason πŸ˜†

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I agree. I had thought Adi would be the one who will need convincing. Not the case!!

Ginni is practical but the girl is very naΓ―ve when it comes to guys. She’s really not had any interaction part from family and now she’s married πŸ˜†

Adi will have to spell it out for her πŸ˜†

It’s going to be so much fun!!

I hope that part is explored because that's going to be fun.πŸ˜† I don't think she has had much interactions with men, other than them being her Dhabha guests or her Paajis.πŸ˜† Adi bechara will need lot of patience.πŸ˜† Remember when her friends were admiring shirtless Adi, Ginni was annoyed with him about catering.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

& this is the kind of angst I live for. πŸ˜†

To add, let it never be too late. May adi never give up on her.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

& this is the kind of angst I live for. πŸ˜†

To add, let it never be too late. May adi never give up on her.

I meant too late in the sense that Adi would bè head over heels in love with her. And only then Ginni would know about it. I don't think Adi will ever give up on her once he falls in love with her.❀️

Edited by devashree_h - 2 years ago