Sameera85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I really find it funny that Adi who kept saying, scam marriage, zabardasti ka rishta .πŸ˜•πŸ˜•... And that there is no valid reason for both of us to stay in this marriage .. So this relationship is also null and void to Ginni he was not acting accordingly..😳 I mean his mouth was saying something else and his eyes and body language was different.πŸ€”πŸ€”. When Ginni first said ki main Aaj raat ki baat nai kar rai.. Puri zindagi ki baat kar rai hun.. Aditya looked at her .😳. Looked like his eyes we're shooting daggers at ger for saying this..😑😑. And when next he was saying ki there is no reason for ys to stay married.. So we have to explain everything to Daarji as a team so that he can understand that we have to go on our separate waysπŸ˜• ...but when Ginni agreed and said Kal se na koi husband hoga na koi wifeπŸ˜’πŸ˜’ he looked how should I explain this disappointedπŸ˜’πŸ˜’...he hesitated and said yes......πŸ™„ Aditya putt is teeny weeny bit falling not only from the sofa but for Ginni too😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sameera85

I really find it funny that Adi who kept saying, scam marriage, zabardasti ka rishta .πŸ˜•πŸ˜•... And that there is no valid reason for both of us to stay in this marriage .. So this relationship is also null and void to Ginni he was not acting accordingly..😳 I mean his mouth was saying something else and his eyes and body language was different.πŸ€”πŸ€”. When Ginni first said ki main Aaj raat ki baat nai kar rai.. Puri zindagi ki baat kar rai hun.. Aditya looked at her .😳. Looked like his eyes we're shooting daggers at ger for saying this..😑😑. And when next he was saying ki there is no reason for ys to stay married.. So we have to explain everything to Daarji as a team so that he can understand that we have to go on our separate waysπŸ˜• ...but when Ginni agreed and said Kal se na koi husband hoga na koi wifeπŸ˜’πŸ˜’ he looked how should I explain this disappointedπŸ˜’πŸ˜’...he hesitated and said yes......πŸ™„ Aditya putt is teeny weeny bit falling not only from the sofa but for Ginni too😊😊

O meri pyari behen

Even i said the same last week.🀣🀣

After watching the bts

His look was amusing.β™₯️

Out of the blue πŸ€”

Ouch!! That's too straight forward 😭

Ego hurt

I can't remember where i wrote it.🀣🀣🀣

Somewhere in the main thread.

It's like ten arrows penetrating through him😟

I even saw that bts where he and ginni was talking to Daarji.

The oldie asked what u want to discuss.

He hesitated then said.

Will discuss after ur return only

Don't have the guts to tell the grandfather 🀣🀣

Well, it's difficult to say

Both may fall at the same time with ginni realising first.

That confused child will take time

And then only the diary truth will be out and their tashan starts

That's how i can see it's heading

As for Sam at the moment she will be busy making capatis for Goldie paji. They will take a break awhile from her to test trps with Gitya and family drama

Hopefully chipku bhabhi tortured by Goldie's obsession 🀣🀣🀣

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sameera85

@b: This itself will show Darji they can live togetherπŸ˜† Their plan can backfire

If they can team up for getting out of this marriage they can team up to stay as well..πŸ˜‰

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No u r not only one, when I watched mondays episode i felt like aditya is denying on on hand but his expressions are like why how what … even when adi explained ginni about goldies love and he wishes sam to change i really felt adi believes strongly in love … moreover adi is very soft person and will fall for ginni first for sure…. ginni sounds very practical kudi…

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

You aren't alone. I felt the same. Adi is voicing what Ginni want to hear but his body language is different.

He was definitely disappointed when Ginni brought up going their separate ways.

He is going to fall hard and fast. Ginni is the one that's going to need convincing!! I used to think it would be Adi but nope, it's going to be Ginni. She's very practical.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

He always knew Ginni was honest and principled... and now with Sam's revelation i think he's trying extremely hard to avoid hearing the 'i told you so' πŸ˜†

But from the moment he went infront of reporter's accepting her as his wife his entire gaze, demeanour, body language has completely changed towards her.

There is acceptance.

There is a shadow of wanting to making this marriage (as forever)

There is a intention to know this woman more thoroughly who is his wife and has saved him from something this huge.

There is a wish to grant her the respect she deserves when she's been boldly disrespected and humiliated on his account numerous times.

There's a yearning to make up to her. She sacrificed alot to save him.

He genuinely wants to know and live with his wife in this marriage...and just like the thank you was stuck in his throat ... this wish will most like crushed under a rock bfr it ever comes out of his mouth.

Let's hope in Ginni's role as smarty pants she was born as can recognise the smoulder and intensity in his eyes for her....

Otherwise this smart teacher abd dumb student game both are playing is going to be death of us 🀣fans

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Very well said, Sofna!! You can totally see that Adi has accepted the marriage. His mind might say something else but his knows. The two might war a bit but let’s hope he can speak up.

As for Ginni understanding. That girl is fabulous, but I’m not sure how well she’ll be in reading the signs πŸ˜†

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i m dreaming and waiting for the episode when adi will say ye meri patni hain to someone or everyone and ginni will be shocked and will shout on him and he will be like sabke samne to mari patni ho na to keh diya hahha

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sofna

He always knew Ginni was honest and principled... and now with Sam's revelation i think he's trying extremely hard to avoid hearing the 'i told you so' πŸ˜†

But from the moment he went infront of reporter's accepting her as his wife his entire gaze, demeanour, body language has completely changed towards her.

There is acceptance.

There is a shadow of wanting to making this marriage (as forever)

There is a intention to know this woman more thoroughly who is his wife and has saved him from something this huge.

There is a wish to grant her the respect she deserves when she's been boldly disrespected and humiliated on his account numerous times.

There's a yearning to make up to her. She sacrificed alot to save him.

He genuinely wants to know and live with his wife in this marriage...and just like the thank you was stuck in his throat ... this wish will most like crushed under a rock bfr it ever comes out of his mouth.

Let's hope in Ginni's role as smarty pants she was born as can recognise the smoulder and intensity in his eyes for her....

Otherwise this smart teacher abd dumb student game both are playing is going to be death of us 🀣fans

Just add this.

There is a desire to enjoy the calmness of a bottle of vodka, gets senses knocked out and spill out everything which is stuck in the throat.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aniash

Just add this.

There is a desire to enjoy the calmness of a bottle of vodka, gets senses knocked out and spill out everything which is stuck in the throat.

Only from the throat πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ€¬β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£