shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

he needs a mental doc

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Isamreen

So I didn't wanna pollute the very happy atmosphere of EDT by discussing Goldie- the simp.

What an A- grade beta simp 😳

I don't have words when Goldie forgave and accepted SP 😑😠

Simping ki hadd paar kardi bande ne saying- tujhse ghalti huyi hai, yeh baccha Mera nahi toh kya hua, Aaj se mai is ka baap hoon

Man seriously πŸ˜’ how delusional you have to be.

And when Ginni tried to explain him he was like- tumhari shadi ab ho chuki hai and everyone dislike you so concentrate on that. Ullu woh kis k liye is unchahi marriage me gayi, for saving you, and you give this to her 😈

I hope Gulabo is ka boriya bistar utha kar bahar feke.

EK SECOND!!!

Ye kya ek episode mein back to Gobar basics hogye sab?

Maaaeeennn what sus people and what sus character.

They ruining stuff like a pro. πŸ€”

Sameera85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I couldn't have said it better I was feeling like shooting him right in the head... (Sorry fir sounding violent) but omg.. This guy is so delusional and idiotic... Pata nahi kaunse saste nashe karta hai... Udta Punjab ka pata nahi.. Udta goldie.. And he has the audacity to say to Ginni you have to concentrate on your marriage since everyone hates you there... Abey akal ke dushman... For whose sake did Ginni land in this situation... Fir you you ungrateful, selfish brat🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Namita-M

In all honesty, I’m not sure if I should pity Goldie or applaud him.

He heard the entire drama and accepted the child. He thinks he can sudharo Scam!! Is he he confident or delusional?? πŸ€ͺ

Pyaar sabse bada and where is love, there should be no doubts. Those are some really good qualities in a man but my god, Goldie, Scam isn’t worthy of that true love.

I’m going to wait and watch if he actually realizes what a skank Scam is!!

I don't pity him. I would have if he would have played all the role like as a son and bro wholeheartedly like he does his pati dharam.

He is doing his Aashiqui stepping on the foot of his mother's and sister' sacrifices.

I hope SP teach him a good lesson this time.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sameera85

I couldn't have said it better I was feeling like shooting him right in the head... (Sorry fir sounding violent) but omg.. This guy is so delusional and idiotic... Pata nahi kaunse saste nashe karta hai... Udta Punjab ka pata nahi.. Udta goldie.. And he has the audacity to say to Ginni you have to concentrate on your marriage since everyone hates you there... Abey akal ke dushman... For whose sake did Ginni land in this situation... Fir you you ungrateful, selfish brat🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

Udta Goldie 🀣

I thought SP might beg, make some story of harassment but nahi, Simply just accepted the pitaji role 😳

@b- How dare he say that to Ginni, she has been forced and saddled into this marriage because of whom?

Khote da puttar na ho to

devashree_h thumbnail

I was laughing when Goldie touched Scam's womb and said ab se main iss bachche ka Baap. Free mein bachcha mil gaya isko.πŸ˜†And he is on some Sudharo Scam mission. She is just going to use this dumbass to create more problems for AG.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I was laughing when Goldie touched Scam's womb and said ab se main iss bachche ka Baap. Free mein bachcha mil gaya isko.πŸ˜†And he is on some Sudharo Scam mission. She is just going to use this dumbass to create more problems for AG.

Oh yeah!! He is an absolute dud!! Pyaar mein andha aur bhaira bhi ho gaya!!

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Oh yeah!! He is an absolute dud!! Pyaar mein andha aur bhaira bhi ho gaya!!

Uska kuch nahi ho sakta.πŸ˜† Scam isko kachcha kha jayegi. And then she will go back to her Kaneda to her baby's father.

We still don't know why Scam was scamming Adi. It did not look like it was just money. It definitely looked like something more.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Uska kuch nahi ho sakta.πŸ˜† Scam isko kachcha kha jayegi. And then she will go back to her Kaneda to her baby's father.

We still don't know why Scam was scamming Adi. It did not look like it was just money. It definitely looked like something more.

Wahi toh, it felt like a well thought out plan. Why is Scam after Adi? Who was she talking to?

There is a definitely mystery there.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I'm thinking the opposite ....atleast 'blind, blinkered, fuzzy, distorted love' took SAAAM AWAY from the Adi's life and house 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Let him simper, fawn over her....πŸ˜†