Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

If gulabo will kick Dayan out Goldie will again try to commit suicide , wah wah Goldie, kaam na kaaj magar mei aaj se tere bacchay kaa baapπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

And Adi being so surprisingly polite called Goldie only" bechara goldie" πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™ƒπŸ˜― I think Gulabo should let this burden on earth die this time.

Dayan is gonna plan something she has already sworn that she will decide how long Ginni will remain Ginni Aditya Raj Singh!!!!!

She cannot deceive Adi again so she thinks deceiving Ginni and her family is easier and she might get help from Chimmi too, anyway for now let's take some sigh of relief because Aditya has warned Dayan that he will be keeping eyes on her, he didn't say it though but in his heart and mind he knows she can and will try to cause harm to Ginni and her family which is also his family aka susraal now😬😳😏 unchaha susraalπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Thankyou so much for the tagπŸ€— and I really like your take too, and don't worry about pollution, Chimmi and Dayan will make sure that they will keep our fandom polluted too with their dirty games and tricks but despite of all that like our gorgeous AG we also know how to breath Amidst chaos and still smile and laugh together. Although AG haven't done that but they will find this happiness too.

A.

In itvs, when villains plot against leads, it usually backfires and they ends up becoming cupid.

Sam plotted but Gitya got married instead.🀣🀣

She didn't give up, Gitya reception took place.

Next she will plot and they will develop feelings.

🀣🀣🀣

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Exactly i thought🀣 he dont do anything bachha kaise paalega

Khud sudhra hua hota to Simran chodke hi nhi jaatiπŸ˜†

Aray chodkay jana toh leave it what I don't get is how someone like Goldie could have an item like Dayan as his wife?🀣

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alankrutha113

Vahi tho I never thought that there would be a day (an episode πŸ˜†) where I will be confused about getting angry on Goldie, mujhe tho bas usko left right and center pitayi karne ka mann hota hain jabhi vo screen pe aata hain πŸ˜†

Again.

Not only u 🀣🀣🀣

We all want to kick his a**.😑

RainOfDew thumbnail

Aray chodkay jana toh leave it what I don't get is how someone like Goldie could have an item like Dayan as his wife?🀣

🀣What she saw in him to even marry him.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

In itvs, when villains plot against leads, it usually backfires and they ends up becoming cupid.

Sam plotted but Gitya got married instead.🀣🀣

She didn't give up, Gitya reception took place.

Next she will plot and they will develop feelings.

🀣🀣🀣

Omg🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

What an unrelenting plotting energy she has🀣🀣🀣🀣 she should plot with more enthusiasm so AG will finally have their C moment and with more plotting in an year or two they will become proud parents too🀣

A

Aniash thumbnail

I think the other way.

Dayan phesau him

She wanted a dumb murga to be fully exploited for her Canada dream.

The one who dances on her tunes

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

🀣What she saw in him to even marry him.

Wohi tohh😭🀣😳

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

I think the other way.

Dayan phesau him

She wanted a dumb murga to be fully exploited for her Canada dream.

The one who dances on her tunes

But for that he has to work naaa, and Ginni does it, Dhaba is in Ginni's name only.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Alankrutha113

I was just thinking about this only he just accepted someone's else child as his just like that, I don't know if I should be angry or not πŸ˜† He really loves Sim or just obsessed with her, he failed as a son and brother but not as a partner but love which makes you blind and weak is it good? I am so confused god 🀣

And thank you for the tag πŸ€—

It's the same we call it a girl who accepts the cheater husband. It's not saccha pyar or whatever, nothing is more imp than your self respect. Never accept a cheater coz once a cheater always a cheater.

Alankrutha113 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

It's the same we call it a girl who accepts the cheater husband. It's not saccha pyar or whatever, nothing is more imp than your self respect. Never accept a cheater coz once a cheater always a cheater.

Agreed, Thank you πŸ‘πŸΌmera dhuvidha door karne ke liye πŸ˜†