What a simp!!! 😑😑😑

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

So I didn't wanna pollute the very happy atmosphere of EDT by discussing Goldie- the simp.

What an A- grade beta simp 😳

I don't have words when Goldie forgave and accepted SP 😑😠

Simping ki hadd paar kardi bande ne saying- tujhse ghalti huyi hai, yeh baccha Mera nahi toh kya hua, Aaj se mai is ka baap hoon

Man seriously πŸ˜’ how delusional you have to be.

And when Ginni tried to explain him he was like- tumhari shadi ab ho chuki hai and everyone dislike you so concentrate on that. Ullu woh kis k liye is unchahi marriage me gayi, for saving you, and you give this to her 😈

I hope Gulabo is ka boriya bistar utha kar bahar feke.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alankrutha113 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I was just thinking about this only he just accepted someone's else child as his just like that, I don't know if I should be angry or not πŸ˜† He really loves Sim or just obsessed with her, he failed as a son and brother but not as a partner but love which makes you blind and weak is it good? I am so confused god 🀣

And thank you for the tag πŸ€—

Edited by Alankrutha113 - 2 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Isamreen

So I didn't wanna pollute the very happy atmosphere of EDT by discussing Goldie- the simp.

Simping ki hadd paar kardi bande ne saying- tujhse ghalti huyi hai, yeh baccha Mera nahi toh kya hua, Aaj se mai is ka baap hoon

And when Ginni tried to explain him he was like- tumhari shadi ab ho chuki hai and everyone dislike you so concentrate on that. Ullu woh kis k liye is unchahi marriage me gayi, for saving you, and you give this to her 😈

If gulabo will kick Dayan out Goldie will again try to commit suicide , wah wah Goldie, kaam na kaaj magar mei aaj se tere bacchay kaa baapπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

And Adi being so surprisingly polite called Goldie only" bechara goldie" πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™ƒπŸ˜― I think Gulabo should let this burden on earth die this time.

Dayan is gonna plan something she has already sworn that she will decide how long Ginni will remain Ginni Aditya Raj Singh!!!!!

She cannot deceive Adi again so she thinks deceiving Ginni and her family is easier and she might get help from Chimmi too, anyway for now let's take some sigh of relief because Aditya has warned Dayan that he will be keeping eyes on her, he didn't say it though but in his heart and mind he knows she can and will try to cause harm to Ginni and her family which is also his family aka susraal now😬😳😏 unchaha susraalπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Thankyou so much for the tagπŸ€— and I really like your take too, and don't worry about pollution, Chimmi and Dayan will make sure that they will keep our fandom polluted too with their dirty games and tricks but despite of all that like our gorgeous AG we also know how to breath Amidst chaos and still smile and laugh together. Although AG haven't done that but they will find this happiness too.

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
RainOfDew thumbnail

Goldie's 2 lines which shows he is another level dumb nd delusional😑

Ye bachha kisi ka bhi ho mujhe fark nhi padta.. aaj se ye mera bachha hai

Mai Simran ko sudharunga🀣Come on guy come out of ur delusion.. i couldnt stop laughing when he said this

Thanks for the tagπŸ€—

Edited by RainOfDew - 2 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Goldie's 2 lines which shows he is another level dumb nd delusional😑

Ye bachha kisi ka bhi ho mujhe fark nhi padta.. aaj se ye mera bachha hai

Mai Simran ko sudharunga🀣Come on guy come out of ur delusion.. i couldnt stop laughing when he said this

Thanks for the tagπŸ€—

Pehle khud ko toh sudhaar leyyπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜’ khud ko toh paal nhi sakaa kisi aur ka baccha paalay gaa😳

A.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Pehle khud ko toh sudhaar leyyπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜’ khud ko toh paal nhi sakaa kisi aur ka baccha paalay gaa😳

A.

Exactly i thought🀣 he dont do anything bachha kaise paalega

Khud sudhra hua hota to Simran chodke hi nhi jaatiπŸ˜†

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ginni and Gulabo should kick out goldie with sam from their house...gulabo should say go and earn your money so that you can take responsibility of a father of that child and make your crazy love happy. Then we will see how much love he have 😑

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Every serial will have the most annoying character.

In CM it's Goldie.

What he feels for chipku bhabhi is just mere obsession.

That's not true love

But one thing good is he played cupid for Gitya and in future alao

Coz that chipku won't stop plotting and he will make sure she stick's to him only 🀣🀣🀣

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Alankrutha113

I was just thinking about this only he just accepted someone's else child as his just like that, I don't know if I should be angry or not πŸ˜† He really loves Sim or just obsessed with her, he failed as a son and brother but not as a partner but love which makes you blind and weak is it good? I am so confused god 🀣

And thank you for the tag πŸ€—

U are not the only one.

We all are confused 🀣🀣

No sane man reacts that way

Something definitely wrong with him mentally

Alankrutha113 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

U are not the only one.

We all are confused 🀣🀣

No sane man reacts that way

Something definitely wrong with him mentally

Vahi tho I never thought that there would be a day (an episode πŸ˜†) where I will be confused about getting angry on Goldie, mujhe tho bas usko left right and center pitayi karne ka mann hota hain jabhi vo screen pe aata hain πŸ˜†