PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/the-thought-of-romance-and-my-character-in-channa-mereya-made-me-go-for-it-karan-wahi-on-his-comebac_190263

Business tycoon!!!! Lol 😆 every hero is a tycoon in almost every ITV serial so Aditya is also a tycoon, I wonder if these articles are proof-read or not????

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/the-thought-of-romance-and-my-character-in-channa-mereya-made-me-go-for-it-karan-wahi-on-his-comebac_190263

Business tycoon!!!! Lol 😆 every hero is a tycoon in almost every ITV serial so Aditya is also a tycoon, I wonder if these articles are proof-read or not????

A.

In the show he doesn't have any occupation.

Not even a chef.

Except loitering around a dabbe wali showing off his presentation skills 🤣🤣🤣

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

In the show he doesn't have any occupation.

Not even a chef.

Except loitering around a dabbe wali showing off his presentation skills 🤣🤣🤣

Omg darling I love you too much!!!!😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤❤Sooooo to the point!!!! And super hilarious🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I missed those days😭😭😭😭 the way he used to explain Ginni the situations of life by giving examples from food presentation were amazing 😡😈🤣

A.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

A.

Lol trust you to bring most hilarious post 🤣

Banda is practically unemployed in the show and these people had made him business tycoon.

I hope he lives up to name of tycoon now ...

Waise I like this vice versa of heroin employed and unemployed hero 😆

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Lol trust you to bring most hilarious post 🤣 Thankuuu jii🤗🤗🤗

Banda is practically unemployed in the show and these people had made him business tycoon.

I hope he lives up to name of tycoon now ...

Waise I like this vice versa of heroin employed and unemployed hero 😆

Saccchiii kahaa reyy😁😁😁😁 heroine owns a family property and runs it and has successfully paid her loans too, hero has a family business and doesn't want to run it, he ran away from the cooking competition in the final round, screwed up with wrong woman, forgot all his dreams and inspiration, misses his mother, drinks too much and the only thing in which he used to take pride in was his exquisite food presentations as Aniash has rightly pointed out and lectures on properties of different capsicums but he has forgotten that too and IF has made him a tycoon🤣🤣🤣🤣 when CM's first promo hit the screens the articles read" KW will be seen essaying the role of Aditya Raj Singh a passionate hotelier" something like that. When he was fighting for Dhaba with Ginni but couldn't get it, I was sure for Daarji's sake he will takeover their hotel business and Ginni will too end up somehow there and Adi too said khel toh ab shuru hua hai when he tossed that coin, but nothing like that happened but Dayan happened instead to our utter shock and disgust😐🤨😳😒

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago

Word Count: 1

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Omg darling I love you too much!!!!😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤❤Sooooo to the point!!!! And super hilarious🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I missed those days😭😭😭😭 the way he used to explain Ginni the situations of life by giving examples from food presentation were amazing 😡😈🤣

A.

And we get to see food as well 🤣🤣🤣

Chipku bhabhi spoiled the fun😡

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aniash

And we get to see food as well 🤣🤣🤣

Chipku bhabhi spoiled the fun😡

Yes, and that’s why I’m going to pretend those two weeks didn’t happen!!

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

blah blah blah blah.......

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

blah blah blah blah.......

yeah blah ...meh...whatever🤣