What would have been Aditya 's decision?

freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

itv never allows a women to walk out respectfully out of marriage so it was predictable that Ginni would stay.. but what I loved is supreet telling Ginni to wait for Aditya's decision..

And I wondered what it would have been if darji had not interfered....

I think Aditya's that fell for her the second she walked out gracefully head held high clearing his and her name...its that's his brain is not allowing him to accept it...

Would like to know from others what would have been Aditya's decision?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: freakybat

itv never allows a women to walk out respectfully out of marriage so it was predictable that Ginni would stay.. but what I loved is supreet telling Ginni to wait for Aditya's decision..

I think Aditya's that fell for her the second she walked out gracefully head held high clearing his and her name...its that's his brain is not allowing him to accept it...

I think he would have stopped her if surpreet didn't. Reason, media is waiting outside for wife announcement. He had not been concerned for the family image earlier but this time he would be especially for his grandfather.

Somehow he knows that the oldie likes Ginni.

Surpreet stopped her for the same reason.

The public was waiting for the announcement and she was avoiding another round of humiliation for the family.

If Aditya stopped her the dialogues would have been.

Ayi thi apni marzi se

Jaogi meri merzi se

Raat abhi baki hain

devashree_h thumbnail

I am pretty sure Adi had made the decision. He might not have stopped her if she wanted to leave, but I am pretty sure the sequence of events confirmed he was choosing her. He walked towards her in the party. HE defended her in front of Simran and family. The video Armaan made of revelation of the Bride, I am pretty sure Adi was aware of it.

And this kind of puts them on equal footing. Ginni made the choice for him, when she married. His will was not involved. This time, he chose her too. So, this is marriage of Equals now.

freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I am pretty sure Adi had made the decision. He might not have stopped her if she wanted to leave, but I am pretty sure the sequence of events confirmed he was choosing her. He walked towards her in the party. HE defended her in front of Simran and family. The video Armaan made of revelation of the Bride, I am pretty sure Adi was aware of it.

And this kind of puts them on equal footing. Ginni made the choice for him, when she married. His will was not involved. This time, he chose her too. So, this is marriage of Equals now.

He was really irrated when Goldie pulled Ginni away from sam...but let it go because they are siblings...and loved the fact Adi kinda sympathized with her rather taunting her

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ooh, I love what you wrote. Both are back on equal footing. That’s what makes the upcoming episodes and track so exciting!!

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Perfect. Now the ball is in Adi's court and he seems more keen to stay married than Ginni at the current moment. So it will be interesting to see how things move forward and Adi won't make it easy for her since she married him without his consent.

devashree_h thumbnail

He was really irrated when Goldie pulled Ginni away from sam...but let it go because they are siblings...and loved the fact Adi kinda sympathized with her rather taunting her

Yes, if it was any other time, he would have taunted her about family love.😆

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Ooh, I love what you wrote. Both are back on equal footing. That’s what makes the upcoming episodes and track so exciting!!

Ginni's confidence says it all. She is guilt free and she is in the house on her accord. Ekdum Shaan se. And that's why she has started trolling Adi, which is fun watch.😆

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: somewhereover

Perfect. Now the ball is in Adi's court and he seems more keen to stay married than Ginni at the current moment. So it will be interesting to see how things move forward and Adi won't make it easy for her since she married him without his consent.

Adi absolutely wants this relationship. He is disappointed Ginni wants nothing to do with it. He is mostly sulking without openly showing her.😆

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Even I Thought so .. he looked shocked when Ginni told they couldn’t stay together for life …

I am loving their cute banters and chemistry