Just saw a bts of the suhaagraat scene

Sameera85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Guys I just saw a bts of the suhaagraat scene... Where Ginni us scolding Adi... Ki aapne us sam ko police ke hawaale kyun nahi kia.. Complaint kyun nahi ki.. And Aadi is like I know ye karna chahiye tha.. But goldie ka kya.. Why did you marry me.. To save goldie.. And knowing goldie , agar hum sam ko police ke hawaale kar de ya cannada bhej de and goldie phir suicide kia to... He loves her and is completely blind.. Ginni says that's y.. Sam who could dupe a person like you can make my jhalla brother do anything for her... Aadi is like and Ginni let's work as a team and tomorrow morning lets go together and make him understand that both of us dont want this marriage... Ginni says ok.. It's just one night so we can manage and both sleep ginni on sofa Aditya on floor

Edited by Sameera85 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail

Both of us don't want this marriage matlab. Suhagraat kyu mana rahe hain phir.πŸ˜†

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Both of us don't want this marriage matlab. Suhagraat kyu mana rahe hain phir.πŸ˜†

Yeah ofcourse usi waqt bta deteπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Yes yes!!! Ginni should leave house but I don't see it happening woh toh dress up ho k cardboard mansion mei ghoom rhi thiπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

A.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Yeah ofcourse usi waqt bta deteπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Yes yes!!! Ginni should leave house but I don't see it happening woh toh dress up ho k cardboard mansion mei ghoom rhi thiπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

A.

I had told this before itself. Ginni wouldn't go back, even if Ginni decided to leave. Something will make her stay back.

Sameera85 thumbnail

Wo to sach hai na.. They both don't like each other Or want to stay married... Baki suhaagraat zarur daarji ya supreet ka idea hoga... Supreet is siding with ginni and supporting her too... In another segment I saw that gundi taiji was going to slap ginni with a sandal🀬🀬🀬🀬 but supreet holds her hand, throws ger hand back and warns her not to do this again... πŸ‘πŸ‘

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sameera85

Guys I just saw a bts of the suhaagraat scene... Where Ginni us scolding Adi... Ki aapne us sam ko police ke hawaale kyun nahi kia.. Complaint kyun nahi ki.. And Aadi is like I know ye karna chahiye tha.. But goldie ka kya.. Why did you marry me.. To save goldie.. And knowing goldie , agar hum sam ko police ke hawaale kar de ya cannada bhej de and goldie phir suicide kia to... He loves her and is completely blind.. Ginni says that's y.. Sam who could dupe a person like you can make my jhalla brother do anything for her... Aadi is like and Ginni let's work as a team and tomorrow morning lets go together and make him understand that both of us dont want this marriage... Ginni says ok.. It's just one night so we can manage and both sleep ginni on sofa Aditya on floor

They are talking about to inform Darji

Sameera85 thumbnail

Yes they wanted to make darji understand that this marriage is just in name and they both dont wanna be together and fir once they both agree in the same thing do let's work as a team and tell him

Edited by Sameera85 - 2 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think the girls might have decorated it. Meaning Gurleen specifically!!

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

You need to be the fly on the wall.in that roomπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›and shout shsshhhh...suhaaaagraaaat...🀣

Didn't supreet think to remove ALL other furniture and bedding cept the bed....she could've taken the bedding too ☺️🀬🀣🀣🀣

Havaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sameera85

Wo to sach hai na.. They both don't like each other Or want to stay married... Baki suhaagraat zarur daarji ya supreet ka idea hoga... Supreet is siding with ginni and supporting her too... In another segment I saw that gundi taiji was going to slap ginni with a sandal🀬🀬🀬🀬 but supreet holds her hand, throws ger hand back and warns her not to do this again... πŸ‘πŸ‘

yeh taiji nhi sudhregi bas thappad Marna ka shoq hai ise 🀦