Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

I want Ginni to start working at her dhabba again...and Adi being a permanent 'customer' from the moment it opens to the second it closes 🤣whilst watching her 'hospitality' with a keeeen😈 eye😆

Please dont hope for Ginni start working in Dhabha again, because

1. Sam has gone back to Goldie and she will ask him to run the show with her help and ask Ginni to mind her business with Singhs.

2. darji would want his bahu to be in his house than in her Maika.

3. Gulabo would want her daughter in her sasural than coming back to her.

Above all, if at all Darji wants Adi to join his chain of hotels, the best way is to offer a post to Ginni in his hotel as Chief Chef by announcing how her food won people's heart in Gurleen's wedding. So for all probable reasons, Ginni will not go back to Dhabha.

Adi might have to build a dhbha on his own from scratch and Ginni might help him doing it.

SecretShame thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Lately majority of us have been craving for a jealousy track for Aditya .

We want Gitya to at least start somewhere.

A thought came in my mind. Sorry if i missed tagging anyone

An outsider actually not required.

How about his own friend Arman???🤣🤣🤣

Well , that guy already told Ginni that he is her fan. He admires her .

What if he gets attracted? Aditya doesn't accept the marriage anyhow

Why need to bring an outsider when we already have our charming fellow, Arman.🤣🤣🤣

And what could be even better than a good friend getting closer to the undesired wife.😍😍

I suspect the writers might actually end up taking this route and turn Armaan into a villain later. Armaan showed some real villainous shades during the whole Dhaba hathiyaana plot - from getting Goldie purposely drunk to sending the goons to harass the Grewals, all was done by him without any instruction from Adi. So it wouldn't be so out of character for him to become the next villain in Gitya's story.

Armaan might end up falling for Ginni, and seeing his friend's indifference towards her, might think it's fine if he gets together with Ginni instead. He may even seek permission from Adi to pursue her. And Adi, being in denial and due to his ego, would pretend it doesn't bother him and give his blessings. Ginni would be oblivious to all this, and while she would have started feeling something for Adi but would try to suppress those feelings thinking Adi would never reciprocate. Meanwhile, seeing Armaan try to actively pursue Ginni would boil Adi's blood and he'd come to realise he has fallen in love with her. And in a moment of frustration, Adi would finally confess his true feelings to Ginni. But once Gitya get together, Armaan would feel betrayed. He would continue acting like a friend to Adi, all the while plotting to separate him from Ginni. And Adi wouldn't suspect him coz he's such a good friend but Ginni would find out about his true colours and try to expose him. Which would lead to MU, clashes and angst, but eventually the truth will come out and this whole thing would help them grow closer to each other.

Edited by SecretShame - 2 years ago
Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SecretShame

I suspect the writers might actually end up taking this route and turn Armaan into a villain later. Armaan showed some real villainous shades during the whole Dhaba hathiyaana plot - from getting Goldie purposely drunk to sending the goons to harass the Grewals, all was done by him without any instruction from Adi. So it wouldn't be so out of character for him to become the next villain in Gitya's story.

Armaan might end up falling for Ginni, and seeing his friend's indifference towards her, might think it's fine if he gets together with Ginni instead. He may even seek permission from Adi to pursue her. And Adi, being in denial and due to his ego, would pretend it doesn't bother him and give his blessings. Ginni would be oblivious to all this, and while she would have started feeling something for Adi but would try to suppress those feelings thinking Adi would never reciprocate. Meanwhile, seeing Armaan try to actively pursue Ginni would boil Adi's blood and he'd come to realise he has fallen in love with her. And in a moment of frustration, Adi would finally confess his true feelings to Ginni. But once Gitya get together, Armaan would feel betrayed. He would continue acting like a friend to Adi, all the while plotting to separate him from Ginni. And Adi wouldn't suspect him coz he's such a good friend but Ginni would find out about his true colours and try to expose him. Which would lead to MU, clashes and angst, but eventually the truth will come out and this whole thing would help them grow closer to each other.

A word to ur post.

The writer is sadist.

This is a possibility for future track if sam's villainism doesn't work for ratings.🤣🤣

Armaan will be played later on

All that he did during that dabba time was his true friendship for aditya. It's like anything for u dude

Arman turning negative would be a major twist and the audience defo won't be able to accept it by looking at his true friendship shared with aditya

Moreover armaan is the one who understands him better than anyone.

I hope he is utilised well by writer perhaps a light comedy jealousy track to get aditya pissed

But not serious wala villain.

The spare antagonist they kept so far after Sam is Taiji.🤣🤣🤣

Hopefully armaan doesn't join that club in future.

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If its a 3rd angle an unknown guy i am fine with it. I don't want Arman with Ginni in love angle even if it was misunderstanding from Adi's point of view. Because Adi-Arman have a pure bond of friendship so i don't want it ruined by anything. I mean even Adi misunderstand Arman friendship with Ginni with something else it will broke his trust on arman in way that adi can thinks arman can do this.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

If its a 3rd angle an unknown guy i am fine with it. I don't want Arman with Ginni in love angle even if it was misunderstanding from Adi's point of view. Because Adi-Arman have a pure bond of friendship so i don't want it ruined by anything. I mean even Adi misunderstand Arman friendship with Ginni with something else it will broke his trust on arman in way that adi can thinks arman can do this.

Armaan is able to influence Aditya. He understood that confused child easily.

When he senses aditya loves Ginni and doesn't want to take s step, he himself will play the cupid role.

Either a jealousy track. Showing aditya i like ginni. Since u not accepting. Then divorce her ao i can marry 🤣🤣👌