Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Lately majority of us have been craving for a jealousy track for Aditya .

We want Gitya to at least start somewhere.

A thought came in my mind. Sorry if i missed tagging anyone

An outsider actually not required.

How about his own friend Arman???🤣🤣🤣

Well , that guy already told Ginni that he is her fan. He admires her .

What if he gets attracted? Aditya doesn't accept the marriage anyhow

Why need to bring an outsider when we already have our charming fellow, Arman.🤣🤣🤣

And what could be even better than a good friend getting closer to the undesired wife.😍😍

So many scenarios can take place where aditya sees them together .

If Ginni still stays on in singhs after sam exposure. Which is highly likely coz aditya will proclaim her as wife in the reception. They would want Gitya to stay under one roof with husband wife journey and family drama. Moreover aditya might tell her u came with ur wish, u will only leave when i wish. So somewhat like a zidd( stubbornness or obsession).

The scenarios of ginni and arman

One

She serving family at dining table. Armaan giving admiring looks to her. Can say over smiling. Ginni also responses and smiles back. With a funny bgm Aditya notices . An akward look on his face.

Two

Ginni after completing housechores goes to her room feeling tired. Armaan walks in with two cups of tea. He made specially. Aditya sees them . Laughing chit chatting over a cup of tea.

Three

Ginni in the garden watering plants. Arman offered for help. Adtya exercising and watching them.

Four

Ginni instructed to purchase groceries in the market. Daarji tells take driver. Armaan offers sweetly. Aditya sees. Decides to follow( stalk).

In the market both happily purchasing veges then standing at pani puri stall enjoying gol gappaa

Five

Night time, on the roof top

Ginni Armaan eating icr creams. He offered her

Aditya watches.

So there are many circumstances he will see them together where Arman tends to be over sweet with Ginni and she looks happy.

The reality.

Arman doesn't have bad intentions. He just admires her and acknowledges her as a good person. So he sympathizes with her situation. How she's treated badly. Just being a caring friend . that's all .

The twist

Aditya misunderstands . Shows his annoyance. May even book Armaan's Canada ticket. The latter will question him. Why are u affected?? U don't like her right?

If Ginni leaves Singhs after sam exposure, also scenarios can be created

Like armaan goes to meet Ginni quietly without telling aditya Just to find out her well being. Aditya sees.

Armaan ginni having light conversation at her dabba over a cup of tea. Aditya witness.

Arman offering ginni a lift somewhere outside.

Aditya would be in the same place and he sees.

So many scenarios.

In a nutshell, an outsider is not really required. The friend will do . Good enough to burst the bubble of the sadu chap and his 'i am her husband' button will start functioning somehow. Perhaps who knows full speed high voltage 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That he takes Ginni's things and shifts her to his own room. 😎😎😍😍♥️♥️

Couldn't take it seeing good friend roaming in wife's room too often🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I prefer Armaan over any other entry for third angle or as a new man in Ginni's life, I like all the scenarios so much, I just want to know and see to which limits can Aditya's anger and madness will go if he only sees Ginni talking to another man, if it had happened before the wedding it would have been better but Aditya considers Armaan not only his best buddy but also brother like and by that relation Ginni is Amaan's bhabi, though Aditya hasn't accepted Ginni as his wife now but Armaan sees her as his bhabi I mean and that's what I have perceived the way Armaan sounds so respectful to Ginni.

Aditya and Amaan's friendship is very pure, amazing and they both trust each other so much, we know Adi is rash and somewhat blind in his belief of things and people so if he will ever doubt Armaan in this matter, it will hurt Armaan so much, and no matter how much Armaan respects Ginni and how much he wants Adi and Ginni to be together he won't even purposely try to make Adi jealous sensing that Adi isn't secure when he or any other man is around Ginni because he respects and care for Adi too much.

That's what I think but I like your take as well , but I am afraid makers might or has already decided to brought a new entry aka a new man in Ginni's life.

A.

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I prefer Armaan over any other entry for third angle or as a new man in Ginni's life, I like all the scenarios so much, I just want to know and see to which limits can Aditya's anger and madness will go if he only sees Ginni talking to another man, if it had happened before the wedding it would have been better but Aditya considers Armaan not only his best buddy but also brother like and by that relation Ginni is Amaan's bhabi, though Aditya hasn't accepted Ginni as his wife now but Armaan sees her as his bhabi I mean and that's what I have perceived the way Armaan sounds so respectful to Ginni.

Aditya and Amaan's friendship is very pure, amazing and they both trust each other so much, we know Adi is rash and somewhat blind in his belief of things and people so if he will ever doubt Armaan in this matter, it will hurt Armaan so much, and no matter how much Armaan respects Ginni and how much he wants Adi and Ginni to be together he won't even purposely try to make Adi jealous sensing that Adi isn't secure when he or any other man is around Ginni because he respects and care for Adi too much.

That's what I think but I like your take as well , but I am afraid makers might or has already decided to brought a new entry aka a new man in Ginni's life.

A.

Right said. Armaan respects relations both sides. But sadu chap is ulti khopadi. Thinking yeh koi chakar chal raha kya🤣🤣

No man can tolerate wife with any other man even despite force marriage.

Armaan won't do it purposely either to make Aditya jealous.

He just trying to be nice to his bhabhi but circumstances would be created in such a way that Aditya misunderstands

As u said in EDT yesterday.

The anger and so on.

So jealousy track is one good option.

An outsider would be a cost factor but with low ratings they may consider a third angle

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yes! Yes! Yes!

We defo don’t need an outsider!! Armaan will do perfectly!!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aniash

Right said. Armaan respects relations both sides. But sadu chap is ulti khopadi. Thinking yeh koi chakar chal raha kya🤣🤣

No man can tolerate wife with any other man even despite force marriage.

Armaan won't do it purposely either to make Aditya jealous.

He just trying to be nice to his bhabhi but circumstances would be created in such a way that Aditya misunderstands

As u said in EDT yesterday.

The anger and so on.

So jealousy track is one good option.

An outsider would be a cost factor but with low ratings they may consider a third angle

You have a valid point though🤣🤣🤣

I did yes, and I am still stick to it, that's what I impatiently want to see, Adi has something going on his mind, he will not let Ginni go so easily I think and it will not be an emotional scene Ginni ruk jaao....maybe before family he will pretend to take responsibility of her as his wife but when he will take her to his room he will change colors and will reveal that he will make her life hell for deceiving him and she will regret that with every single breath she will take and will pretend all sweet and responsible son in law and son of the house but will avenge her also in the process what you said will happen and he will also get jealous and at one point all this avenging, angst and hatred will begin to soften.

Also, Armaan will learn this somehow and when he will try to be a good friend to Ginni as well it will begin to irk Aditya and he will confront Armaan, A hurt Armaan will leave for sometime leaving a question in Adi's ulti khopri that why does it bother him so much if he's trying to be a good friend to Ginni????

Let's see😏😏

A.

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

You have a valid point though🤣🤣🤣

I did yes, and I am still stick to it, that's what I impatiently want to see, Adi has something going on his mind, he will not let Ginni go so easily I think and it will not be an emotional scene Ginni ruk jaao....maybe before family he will pretend to take responsibility of her as his wife but when he will take her to his room he will change colors and will reveal that he will make her life hell for deceiving him and she will regret that with every single breath she will take and will pretend all sweet and responsible son in law and son of the house but will avenge her also in the process what you said will happen and he will also get jealous and at one point all this avenging, angst and hatred will begin to soften.

Also, Armaan will learn this somehow and when he will try to be a good friend to Ginni as well it will begin to irk Aditya and he will confront Armaan, A hurt Armaan will leave for sometime leaving a question in Adi's ulti khopri that why does it bother him so much if he's trying to be a good friend to Ginni????

Let's see😏😏

A.

Yep 👍

Writer will bring out the angst between the couple in different ways.

Maybe armaan is brought as a cupid in the love story

devashree_h thumbnail

Adi and Armaan's friendship is pure. So Armaan can never be an actual third angle. But yes, not jealousy but Adi can definitely feel envy about Ginni and Armaan interactions. As in, their interaction would have mutual understanding and comfort. After all, Adi called them both dimag se paidal.😆

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Adi and Armaan's friendship is pure. So Armaan can never be an actual third angle. But yes, not jealousy but Adi can definitely feel envy about Ginni and Armaan interactions. As in, their interaction would have mutual understanding and comfort. After all, Adi called them both dimag se paidal.😆

I still feel ulti khopadi will be jealous at some point of time

on a second thought armaan can actually do it on purpose to bring the duo closer.

Anything is possible in the name of twist 🤣🤣🤣

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

I still feel ulti khopadi will be jealous at some point of time

on a second thought armaan can actually do it on purpose to bring the duo closer.

Anything is possible in the name of twist 🤣🤣🤣

That is true, if he senses Adi's feeling, he is going to fan them. He is the only one other than Daarji who understands him.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: devashree_h

That is true, if he senses Adi's feeling, he is going to fan them. He is the only one other than Daarji who understands him.

What are best friends for? 😆