Adi deserved that Kaantay wala promo!!!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Instead of kaantay and Ginni, Adi should have been shown walking on dynamite, because that's what Ginni is, the dynamite lady it's also an unchaha vivah for Adi as well, no wonder Adi is irked by her mere presence around him because he's scared of her too I think😆 So Ginni rightly pointed out aap mei ek dara hua baccha hai, but I think Adi is more afraid of Ginni than he's from anyone else😆 Armaan too is team Ginni now and also Akash who thinks Adi is a monster , now Daarji will tell Adi that Adi puth tu lait jaa kuynkay Teri toh vaat lag gayi hai🤣🤔 kuynkay ab sab team Ginni dynamite bntay ja rhe hain😆

Jokes apart what Adi said was so heartbreaking that people has taken him for granted and has used him🥺

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Instead of kaantay and Ginni, Adi should have been shown walking on dynamite, because that's what Ginni is, the dynamite lady it's also an unchaha vivah for Adi as well, no wonder Adi is irked by her mere presence around him because he's scared of her too I think😆 So Ginni rightly pointed out aap mei ek dara hua baccha hai, but I think Adi is more afraid of Ginni than he's from anyone else😆 Armaan too is team Ginni now and also Akash who thinks Adi is a monster , now Daarji will tell Adi that Adi puth tu lait jaa kuynkay Teri toh vaat lag gayi hai🤣🤔 kuynkay ab sab team Ginni dynamite bntay ja rhe hain😆

Jokes apart what Adi said was so heartbreaking that people has taken him for granted and has used him🥺

A.

This was hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

And pls don't feel so sorry for Adi . Partly is his own blunder especially when it came to sam part . They are just whitewashing him putting all blame on Ginni.

But it's not working coz both are i*d*ots🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

This was hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

And pls don't feel so sorry for Adi . Partly is his own blunder especially when it came to sam part . They are just whitewashing him putting all blame on Ginni.

But it's not working coz both are i*d*ots🤣🤣🤣

Also true🤣🤣🤣 but marrying someone by deception is not acceptable under any circumstances even though Adi was at fault also, papa bannay ka bhoot sawar tha but I can't help with feeling sorry for him😭😭😭

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
Aniash thumbnail

Also true🤣🤣🤣 but marrying someone by deception is not acceptable under any circumstances even though Adi was at fault also, papa bannay ka bhoot sawar tha but I can't help with feeling sorry for him😭😭😭

A.

For deception part also I don't feel sorry for him.

Many reasons.

One

He found out sam was tied to Ginni's brother.

Go and dig the truth instead of trusting her words of how the family manipulated her blah blah

Aditya easily gave in to Sam,'s but not even once listening to Ginni's plight.

If the girl can go to the extend of bride swap marrying him despite not liking him then it has to be something big.

Why he didn't think about that.

Two

Sam using different name.

Didn't it come across his mind. Why she's being so secretive. Hiding real name simran preet.

How come he doesn't know.

Three

Ginni already told him that sam was her SIL . He needed to investigate first.

If ginni never warned aditya about sam then can say he was not at fault. But here he knows everything still wants to go ahead??

The bride swap also not necessary. Just kidnap sam will do and marriage cancelled.

Ginni also another knuckle head

In a nutshell both are i*d*o*s

Aniash thumbnail

A.

Many reasons.

One

Go and dig the truth instead of trusting her words of how the family manipulated her blah blah

If the girl can go to the extend of bride swap marrying him despite not liking him then it has to be something big.

Two

Didn't it come across his mind. Why she's being so secretive. Hiding real name simran preet.

Three

If ginni never warned aditya about sam then can say he was not at fault. But here he knows everything still wants to go ahead??

The bride swap also not necessary. Just kidnap sam will do and marriage cancelled.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Many reasons.

One

Two

Three

Kidnapping Dayan wouldn't have solved the problem and Adi would have recovered her sooner or later and married her and had Ginni arrested also I don't see how Ginni was able to kidnap Dayan on her own, she cannot hire goons as easily as Armaan and have her kidnapped so kidnapping was impossible for her.

Under no circumstances deception is acceptable, deception is deception, I haven't forgiven Adi either for being deceptive to Ginni for making unattested documents and for using Goldie to prove a point to Ginni, she suffered badly because of this but getting married by dhoka is unacceptable.

Ginni was forgiving but what she has done will take time to be forgiven.

And yes they both are idiots undoubtedly.

A.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

A.

I don’t feel sorry for him!! If he had listened to Ginni this wouldn’t have happened!!

Ginni was wrong because her brain also went on vacation!!
🤣🤣🤣

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They will give kata laga song promo to Adi 🤣

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

They will give kata laga song promo to Adi 🤣

Ufffff🙈🙉🙊....becharay Adi ki tragedy ko comedy mat bnaao💔💔😭😭

sid_ridz thumbnail