People don't change overnight!!!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I don't approve of what Ginni has been doing, I mean she married Adi by deception and now she's interfering in his past already, lecturing him about his anger being bottled up inside him, she pointed it out all correctly no doubt but this is certainly not the time, I mean what's the hurry, he doesn't even know her or her heart, not even trying to know and instead he's highly annoyed by her mere presence even, but she's hell bent on pointing out his flaws that are ruining him, why makers are in such a hurry???

I think Adi made it very clear to her that she's here only because Daarji wanted it and she should not leave the room which is given to her and yet she's digging into his past and lecturing him?

This is not wise at all, and according to the current segment his indifference is the same as it was ever, despite of all her lecturing and Armaan is also impressed🤔 I think he should politely tells Ginni to not interfere in Adi's life at this point atleast when he's already so angry with her, I am sorry but Ginni has no right to say all these things to Adi.

No one treats her as a member of the family except for Daarji, Gurleen and Akash but if Adi's not at her side and nor under he's any obligation to be, like I have said 1000 times already she should leave the house. Deep down in his heart Adi has begun to understand and realize the motives that led her to take that drastic step of swapping dayan with herself so Ginni should not spoil it. Adi will change and the truth of Ginni's words will soften him and he will begin to see that he's ruining and messing with his existence but I don't think now is the time.

@Everyone: Adi's indifference should atleast be toned down by the makers, so Ginni can atleast begin to feel relax around him and in time she will earn his forgiveness and respect but this isn't happening either🤔 Adi should soften enough if not much so that it can ease Ginni's conscience.

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with you they don't need to rush things....we just want to get rid of sam so that get more Gitya scenes but that doesn't mean they need to grow feelings overnight.

But at the same times what i understand from writers perspective or ginni... its not like ginni start feelings something for adi thats why she saying this things...she actually desperate to make adi understand sam lies thats why provoking him. Despite their difference they have certain kind of understanding about each other characteristics i mean several times ginni acknowledge that she thinks adi have practical approach to life and adi thinks ginni can do anything for her family. Even in yesterday epi adi said i know you have this marriage to save ur bother but u are now forcing me to believe otherwise what taiji said which proved despite ginni's cheating marriage he still believe ginni didn't do it for money or to gain something from him.

i watched one of on location video today where Niyati was saying its not like Gitya start have any feelings or like caring for each type feelings. but why Ginni doing this because a caring person herself she can't see trap Adi in lies and desperate to expose Sam. I agree with Her

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

You know I watched last episode for some reason and I felt like banging my head on the wall because if I was Adi I'd be absolutely LIVID if someone was snooping around my personal things that hold value for me.

Ginni had NO RIGHT to go around that room and then when she went in the cupboard, took that box out and cruise through the contents. It was a clear breach of privacy if you ask me, Ginni is sort of a stranger for Aditya at this point, her behaviour cannot be justified.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

You know I watched last episode for some reason and I felt like banging my head on the wall because if I was Adi I'd be absolutely LIVID if someone was snooping around my personal things that hold value for me.

Ginni had NO RIGHT to go around that room and then when she went in the cupboard, took that box out and cruise through the contents. It was a clear breach of privacy if you ask me, Ginni is sort of a stranger for Aditya at this point, her behaviour cannot be justified.

My point exactly!!!!

switangel27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Even I don't agreed of what Ginni is doing by interfering with Adi personal things and lecturing him about his character, I think Ginni is just trying to help Adi to uncover Sam evil plans. As everyone is against her in the house, no one will help her to collect proof against Sam. Being a pure hearted, she is just trying to save Adi from Sam's clutches. As Adi has a painful past with her dad and her mum is no more with him, his difficult childhood has made him being how he is now.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I’m 50/50 on this. Meaning, I don’t agree with Ginni looking at this without permission and all.

That being said, it’s needed. Most of the time family enables. They can’t see what’s going on is because they are too close to the issue.

Ginni isn’t. She can see it all clearly. Like she said to Adi, what does it matter what anyone thinks. I am who I am. I’m not hiding. That was brilliant!!

I do want Ginni to leave after this or simple things need to remind Adi of all the things Ginni has said.

His family is useless and they won’t ever be able to point out what’s wrong, toh fix karna is door ki baat.

All that matters to Ginni right now is to expose Sam. It’s war for her and at the end of the day, everything is fair in love and war.

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is the typical ITV formula.

Here, new bahus convert to sasti Sherlock Holmes from the day after SR. They need to know every secret, sneak into every store room and eavesdrop on every conversation. To take a break from jasoosi, sometimes they slip and fall in the arms of the hero.

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: amritat

This is the typical ITV formula.

Here, new bahus convert to sasti Sherlock Holmes from the day after SR. They need to know every secret, sneak into every store room and eavesdrop on every conversation. To take a break from jasoosi, sometimes they slip and fall in the arms of the hero.

Bilkul sahi 😆 @bold perfect term 🤣

Bahu ka kaam hi sab kuch theek karna hota hai … uss chakkar mein ghar bhar ke sabhi raaz inko hi pata chalte hain … aur kisi se na share karti hai na kisi ki help leti hai .. one woman army ..🥳

Hero as u said is just there for all TFC moments 😆