THE DIARY ( ss) - Ginni vs Singhs

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

The diary - Ginni vs singhs

Tears roll down her cheeks as she searched every page in disbelief . "These people stole my father's secret recipe diary". She recalled the moments she was insulted badly for being poor. "Enough is enough!!. It's time to put them in their places "

The whole family were seated in the living room discussing about Akash's coming birthday party. She wanted to leave that horrible place after her SIL'S truth was out but the grandpa stopped her hoping she would stay on. She obeyed with a heavy heart respecting the elderly man despite the family firmly objecting. The husband Aditya Raj Singh was still determined to file a divorce and even got the papers ready going against his own grand dad. That afternoon ,he pestered her to put down her signatures on the official documents that would end their marriage but she held on a while only for the beloved Daarji.

"Not anymore! I am leaving this hell for good now". She packed her bag and placed it at the front entrance. The family was finally glad that she decided to move away. Aditya was taken by surprise. How come a sudden decision?. She quietly went to his bedroom, took the divorce papers and surrendered her signature releasing the bitter marriage.

She moved towards him and placed the docs in his hands. Grandpa stood up at once ,shocked. "Ginni puttar, ae ki hoya. Tu sign kardita"

Silent. She ignored the oldie and went towards the kitchen taking a chakla and belna ( used in making chapati) ,three knifes , a few red chillies and a bottle of kerosene. Everyone were taken by surprise. What's going on. Aditya decided to see what she was upto and was horrified witnessing her carrying all that stuff to the living room.

" Ginni, kya kar rehi ho".

She glared at him furiously. Her eyes were red and swollen. He stepped back, shocked. What happened to her? Why so much of anger?

Everyone stood up at once with taiji taunting.

" Ab kya mirchi, chaku, chakla belna bhi sath lejarehi ho. Chor kehin ki"

Standing right at the front entrance door, putting all the things on the floor, she spoke furiously.

" Chor main nehin. Tum sab ho. Choro ka khandan! Aek number key lutere , tuche gire huye log!" She took the chakla and flung towards the nasty elder DIL. It hit her hard on her forehead. Ahhh ,! She screamed and fell on the marble floor.

Amber interrupted angrily. " Abhi police ko bulata hun" to which she replied sarcastically targeting the first knife which apparently almost hit his left shoulder with a small cut.

" Bulao police ko. Main bhi betati hun kaise tum logon ney mere papa ki recipe ki diary churai hain Bulao abhi ki abhi!!".

She was screaming at the top of her lungs. Aditya was still shocked. Really taken aback. So much of anger?? That he stood still , watching his wife in angry version.

Little Akash became frightened and thought to himself. "Yeh angel didi ko monster chura key ley geya kya"

The extremely shocked family exchanged glances with one another. The oldie had the biggest shock ever. She found out !

Then he explained calmly that he stole the diary from her father as he was financially wrecked and had tremendous burden of debts

His sons and DILs were terrified. Surpreet felt embarrassed. Ginni was right. They did really wrong to her family.

The distraught soul spoke angrily towards Amber.

" Kya hua , police ko legao phone. Apney baap ko pehle andar karo. Hai itni heemat? Mujhey andar karne ki himmat hain toh unko bhi karo".

Amber remained silent but Aditya finally spoke angrily

" Ginni! .."

Before he could continue, she shut him up fiercely.

" Oi NRI, Canadian raised, yeh joh tu paisa dikhata phir ta haina mera dabba kheridney ke liye, vo mere baap ka haq hain. Hun tu chup chap aek side tey kheda hoja nehin toh tera ser phod dungi, saliya !! She flung the belna towards him but he was able to save himself in the nick of time. The oldie advised his grandson to not interfere.

She continued glaring at the family as though she was gonna gobble them up.

" Tum logon ney mere hi baap ki mehnat par kamaya tey menu tevar dikhaunde. Low class dabbe wali. Harami ho tum log. Tumhari g**d( a**) wich mirchi dalni chahiye! "She pointed the red chillies towards them as they looked on, totally terrified with her sarcasm.

Aditya tried to speak but Harman warned him . "Keep quiet. Otherwise she will experiment it on u now Ur family deserve this".

She carried on with her nasty speech as they stood silently digesting the stinging words. No one had used such language with them before. Daarji sank in the living room coach feeling disgusted with his past deeds.

" Tum log bhoot ho bhoot. Geribon ka khoon chusne wale kamine tuche log. Insan kehlane ke layak nehin ho. Janwar bhi tum logon sey ache hain. Jake Amritsar de zoo vich bherti karlo. Aek cage tohanu miljayega khasmanukhaniyo, suvar ki auladon( baby pigs) , bandaron ki toli ( troupe of monkey).

"Jey zoo wich jegah nehin mili toh jake Agra de pagal khane vich bharti karlo. Udhar tohada khandan hi ghumda haiga( ur generation roams there) . Dimaag tohada khali haiga. Odey vich gai da gobbar bhera hua( ur brains are filled with cowdang) .

She turned towards the elder DIL and flung a knife towards her. The lady jumped up in fear falling again to the floor. " Oi ameerzadi, kamini alsi( lazy) bewakoof zalim aurat, ainey( mirror) mey kabhi shakal dekhi hain. Tarkha rakhshas bhi tere sey achi legti hain. Jab meregi na, moti bhes( ox) hati ki aulad( baby elephant) toh sor chuhe( 100 mice) teri lash( dead body) ko chabba chabba key khaiyenge ki yamraaj ( death angel) bhi tujhe pehchan nehin payega!!".

Taiji sat on the ground screaming. "Is dabbe wali ko bhoot chad geya!!".

Ginni replied sarcastically.

" Bhootni main nehin tu hain. Kya bolti ti. Dabbe wali low class. U know what. Women like u are high class m*r*ns who shows off their wealth unnecessarily. Ur skull is empty coz God forget to insert brains in it. Brainless woman. U are a burden to mother earth. U are overweight. U should be parceled to hell immediately!".

Aditya shook his head in disbelief. "OMG Ginn could be that fierce". Harman whispered. "U better becareful now and start acting politely before she kicks ur a**. Now that u have seen her fiery side. "

She turned towards Amber furiously taunting him.

" Ameer chor baap ki bigdi hui ameer aulad jo geribon ki dhejiyan udata hain, tere jaise betemiz ( rude) janwar ko bich choraye de vich nenga( naked) kheda karke, g**d (a**) tey dande marne chahiye . Aek number da zalim admi. Tu ravan toh vi das kadam agey nikal chuka".

Amber tried to speak but his wife stopped him. "She can easily file a case against us"

Surpreet spoke calmly.

" Ginni, we understand ur pain. But we can sit and discuss about this pls "

She interrupted fiercely.

" Did ur family spared me mumiji . Ur jethani slapped me thrice. How will i keep quiet now. My family was insulted badly. No, now i am not going to be quiet. Don't interfere "

Aditya tried to speak to calm her but immediately stopped himself as she turned towards him, pointing the only knife left with her

"Oh no. Not again". Fortunately she just held it to scare him. No flying stunt this time.

" Aditya Raj singh , my so called useless, angry young man husband. From now on, u can go fly kites. I don't care. Jise shaadi karni hain karo nehin toh jake dub maro. Dobara mere as pas bhi nezar aya na toh teri chamdi ukhad dungi. Sikhni hun Amritsar di, teri kenneda di madam nehin hun. Jake kisi hor dayan dey naal chipak ja tey mere sey hezar ( one thousand) kilometer dur rehna. Ghemendi( arrogant) sirf badi badi bateein karna janta hain betemiz baap key tukdon par palta hain aur apne ap ko hero samajta hain. Sale, teri g**d( ass) vich lat( kick) marungi zabardast"

He remained silent. First time hearing wife's sarcastic abuses. Was a little too much to bear but she was right in her place. Her family was cheated. His was the culprit. He had to mend things fast. She could go far. At the same time he was restless. He was losing her.

She continued staring hard at the family.

" Is ghar key nalaik bete ko divorce dey diya hain. Lekin alimoni nehin magungi. Seeda yeh diary judge ko dikhaungi aur bolungi. Mera insaaf karo. Ziada mehnat nehin karni padegi. Automatically jo bhi tohada Sara mera ho jaana. Tohanu sadak vich laungi.( Bring u all to the streets)".

She turned to face the frightened DIL who hid behind her husband.

" Tey tohanu chudail taiji nokar benaker rekhungi. Pura din kaam karvaungi tey khoon chusungi jis terah tusi mera chusa. Teen thapad mare na hun tu dekh mey tohade naal ki kardiyaan. Moti bhes, bhootni kehin ki".

Finally, she spilled the kerosene at the entrance door warning.

" Hun sirf mitti da tel( kerosene) dala tey agli baar seeda aag lega dungi!!"

Ginni Grewal left . The family still looked on, horrified. Taiji fainted on the spot couldn't bear her humiliation. Daarji suffered chest pain and was admitted to the hospital immediately

Aditya Raj Singh made a firm decision

No matter what, i can't allow the divorce to happen now. My family will be on the streets. I need to take matters calmly and come up with a solution so that relationship between both families could be mended and Ginni obtaining what was hers. My grandpa messed up. I will resolve the matter. This time not harshly. Ginni's problems are mine now. I have to support her.

Ps

The fact that Singhs live lavishly due to Ginni's father's creativity efforts and on top of that insulting her and her poverty is unbearable!!

Ginni should find the diary and slam them real hard. Lesson of life time.

Not just sit at a corner and cry.

She should retaliate fiercely.

Not supporting violence but they deserve it.

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail

Ginni trashing Singhs after finding the diary.

A short story.

Hopefully can get onscreen.

Most awaited moment of the serial.

Aniash thumbnail

Ginni vs singhs

After she finds the diary.

A short story.

Hope to see her in full on anger mode

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ohmygsh loved it.

Especially the swearing, not that I understood a word 😆,but I got the gist

She DEFINITELY NEEDS to make EACH and EVERYONE PAY!👍🏼

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Ohmygsh loved it.

Especially the swearing, not that I understood a word 😆,but I got the gist

She DEFINITELY NEEDS to make EACH and EVERYONE PAY!👍🏼

Tq dear 😍😍

It was mix of hindi and Punjabi.

I gave some brief translations as not all members in the forum able to understand hindi.

That's why in most of my fictions i write English dialogues.

Btw , which country are u from??

I am from Malaysia.

Father Malaysian born indian, mother from Punjab, india.