THE BATTLE OF DING DONG (Gitya confrontation) - a ficklet

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

The battle of ding dong (Gitya confrontation) - a ficklet.

After Sam exposed, Aditya repented his mistake and decided to be friends with Ginni. He intended to apologize.

Ginni had already left the Singh's house right after her SIL's exposure swearing never to return.

Daarji advised his upset grandson to mend the relationship through a friendship first. "Get to know her. Her likes and dislikes. Go for a treat and so on "

Aditya nodded in agreement guilty recalling the moments how he humiliated her

The next day

At Ginni's dabba 11 am.

She was shocked to see him approaching her mother and family very sweetly and politely as she served the seated customers.

"Is he after my dabba now? This man can never stop, can he?"

Seconds later,

He came closer to her and whispered in her left ear. "Need to talk. Give me few minutes. I know u are busy"

She objected firmly.' Get going u a**h***"

He folded his hands ." I am sorry, i didn't trust u for Sam's matter. I know i was an id***"

"No problem puttarji", gulabo interrupted Sweetly. "U are our son in law and most welcome here"

"No, he's not. There's nothing between us . No husband wife relations" furious Ginni objected.

"But friendship can na", the guilty Aditya interrupted .

" I will think about it", Ginni answered rudely as she ignored him and moved towards the backyard to collect some groceries.

Gulabo signalled Aditya to tag along and settle their issues . He obeyed instantly. That was the best chance.

She was shocked to see him standing rite behind as she turned towards the kitchen holding the groceries. " Let me help u", he offered politely

She objected firmly by shoving him aside. Annoyed he held her hand and pulled her closer leaving the groceries landing on the hard cemented ground .

Staring straight into her dark eyes looking for answers.

"Something is bothering u , isn't it. It's not about how i behaved recently. It's something else".

She pushed him away screaming.

" Yes, it definitely is".

"What is it" he demanded angrily ".

" It's no use. It's too late. I can't even look at u as husband or even as a friend. After what u did".

She objected firmly turning away to collect the groceries scattered on the floor.

He bent and held her hand again.

" What is it. I won't stop till u tell me". And kept pestering a while .

"Ok fine", she gave in finally, irritatedly.

" I can never accept u Aditya Raj Singh not as a husband and even a friend. Nothing at all".

He was pissed as she was repeating the same.

" But why!," he screamed till all the customers in the dabba turned their heads towards the backyard.

" U DING DONG my sister in law, simran preet!".

Hearing her words Gulabo understood at once and rushed towards the couple. "This was serious", she thought to herself.

"What? Ding dong!" the angry confused husband glared towards his upset wife. " In which dictionary is that word ". He enquired sarcastically to which she replied rudely.

" Aditya Raj, in ur dictionary only!".

Gulabo tried to calm the duo but both ignored.

" What is ding dong!", he asked, puzzled.

" Go and look in the dictionary then come and see me!".

She took the groceries and rushed towards the kitchen. Gulabo stopped him from following behind. " Puttarji, customers are present. Pls come later to the house ".

He left, angry and confused. What the hell is ding dong !

At Singh's residence.

He checked a few dictionaries and even electronic ones but there was no relevance to the word.

He even questioned his family members about the terminology but none even understood his query in the first place.

Everyone puzzled. What is ding dong?

The next day at the dabba.at 8 am

He stormed towards her serving the customers and pulled her towards the kitchen area

" I checked in all dictionaries written and electronic, There is no word such as dingdong. It's ur own vocabulary. Lady speak up. I couldn't sleep full nite. This word is haunting me now. What is ding dong".

She sighed.

" U are the dumbest man i ever met".

He snapped." U are smarter, why not u spill it out?".

"Ding dong is making love", she answered finally after a few seconds of silence.

Annoyed he replied," i can't recall if i made love with ur sister in law coz i could only remember having a glass of orange juice at a birthday party and next i was in the bed half naked with her lying beside. I couldn't even recall. . My head spinned when i woke up".

" I don't care, u remember or not. The fact u were in bed with her is good enough to prevent me from having any kind of relationship with u. Get out and never show me ur face again ". She glared at him angrily

He left , disheartened. His past mistake affected his future. Damn this dong dong!.

Then he thought hard. Why couldn't i recall anything. Was i duped?? Sam tricked me on that part also??

Restless throughout the day, he decided to meet the evil woman and confronted her. Ginni wasn't even accepting his friendship leave alone a relationship all coz of that one bizarre incident.

Ding dong!

At the prison.

Sam was jailed after exposed. . No one bailed her. He decided to do the favor to find out the truth. She agreed instantly to spill the details of the nite at Canada.

At a dine in

"Nothing happened between us that night. I duped ur drink to make it look we did it". Sam blurted over a cup of coffee, an omelette and a grilled chicken sandwich. She demanded for an English breakfast to reply to the restless husband's plight

He recorded her statement and dropped her at a hotel swearing to prove his purity to his annoyed wife.

Two hours later at the dabba.

She was busy preparing lunch for the customers as he barged in as usual as though the venue belonged to him.

" I have proof for the ding dong" he gave his phone to her, speaking proudly as though he won a gold medal in the Olympics.

She listened to Sam 's statement. Quietly returned the phone to him. Still ignoring his angry glance pretending to be busy cooking.

Irritated he spoke,

" Hello, look here. Now it's proven, i am still pure"

" So?", she questioned innocently.

"So ?" He repeated puzzled, raising his eye brows.

She laughed uncontrollably.

He was confused and even more disturbed.

" What is so funny".

" The fact that i easily tricked u", she smirked.

" What?" The puzzled husband was losing his patience.

"Ok. I couldn't afford to bail my sister in law. I didn't have enough money. My brother was still crazy for her. I had no choice. When u wallked in here apologising requesting for a friendship, i decided to take advantage and that's why i came up with that ding dong thing. I knew u will solve the mystery ".

Couldn't take the fact he was actually easily fooled by his wife, the angry husband spoke

" U made me a fool".

She objected, smiling.

" No, i trusted ur sanctity . Aditya Raj Singh, u are a walking bitter gourd. No woman would actually even come an inch closer. Now bring my sister in law home, and i shall accept your friendship".

" I don't want to friend u, u are mean", he retaliated innocently feeling hurt and leaving the place as though his favorite ice cream was snatched away from him , gobbled up by a monster.

The same night after dinner at Ginni's place.

A car engine heard at the front porch and seconds later the shrewd Simran Preet walked into the house. Ginni smiled to herself.

"I knew it. He was desperate for my friendship. The guilt in him did the wonders"

Minutes later at the dining table

He sat silently ignoring his wife who was busy washing dishes in the kitchen , after offered by sweet mother in law, Gulabo Grewal for a cup of tea and samosas.

" Very tasty". He complimented after three bites of the savoury dish.

" Ginni made specially for u".

He was surprised and turned to look towards her

She knew it, didn't she ?

" Idk, not that tasty actually". He immediately rested the half munched samosa back on the plate

Pissed , he stood up at once to leave giving an excuse and she stopped him instantly blocking his path offering a handshake.

" Friends?"

He looked away . " I don't want to friend u".

She gave a sweet smile and pleaded holding her ears .

" I am sorry. I had no choice. I had to bail simran. I had to count on u. But in future, i won't fool u again".

God, why does her innocence kill me !

Finally he gave in slowly shaking her hand saying.

" Don't use that ding dong with me ever again, Ginni Aditya Raj Singh".

She was shocked. He pronounced her as his wife.

Gulabo prayed to the Almighty. Finally, he accepted her daughter whole heartedly no matter even it was only through a friendship. Something was better than nothing.

In her room.

The furious Simran Preet swore to herself that she would separate the duo for good . Aditya Ginni, ur friendship will end before it even started.

" Try as much as u can but ur plans will always fail coz they are destined to be together". Gulabo interrupted as though reading her mind, bringing in a glass of milk.

Offering her DIL sweetly, she said

"Take this nutritional drink. U will need more creative ideas to create hurdles between them".

Minutes later,

Giggles were heard in the living room as Aditya and Ginni played 'ludo' with the young siblings. The boys vs the girls.

That night daarji and Surpreet were glad to see a smiling aditya for the first time walking towards his bedroom.

They exchanged glances and had the same thoughts.

Thank God, he's slowly moving on. All credits to his wife, Ginni.

Surpreet laughed,

"Daarji, he couldn't take it when she questioned his sexual purity. After all, she's the wife. No man will tolerate it . He gave the test of agni pariksha finally.

The oldie replied in agreement.

"Good for him" .

The next morning.

The rising sun marked their new journey in the name of friendship when Aditya texted Ginni.

" Can i come to ur dabba for breakfast with my family".

Ginni felt relieved

All thanks to the battle of ding dong. The twisted trick to fool that walking bitter gourd ." Deep inside he was actually a nice guy". She finally regarded her husband.

Ginni smiled to herself as she had a new tag for Aditya Raj Singh .

Chalta Phirta Kerela !

The end

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail

Tagging.

U requested tagging.

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Like Gitya fight ❀️

but after all this happened still Ginni wants Sam back in their family didn't like this idea. πŸ€”

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

Like Gitya fight ❀️

but after all this happened still Ginni wants Sam back in their family didn't like this idea. πŸ€”

O behen, in itv villains always remain.🀣🀣

Sam not going anywhere

Btw Gitya confrontation is required for the dingdong. We need answers as well. This is one way writer can bring it up.

Ginni shouldn't accept the fact easily

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aniash

O behen, in itv villains always remain.🀣🀣

Sam not going anywhere

Btw Gitya confrontation is required for the dingdong. We need answers as well. This is one way writer can bring it up.

Ginni shouldn't accept the fact easily

i know πŸ˜† but its ur story u can write the way we viewers want now u also want to mess up our mind like show writers thats not fair πŸ˜†

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

i know πŸ˜† but its ur story u can write the way we viewers want now u also want to mess up our mind like show writers thats not fair πŸ˜†

At least i write better than them. 🀣🀣 wrote what would actually happen. Somehow sam will still bounce back. Goldie will still accept her

RainOfDew thumbnail

Ding dong🀣

Adi easily fooled by GinniπŸ˜†

But why Ginni want her back in family i hope they dont show her coming back to Grewals'

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Ding dong🀣

Adi easily fooled by GinniπŸ˜†

But why Ginni want her back in family i hope they dont show her coming back to Grewals'

That's the best word to describe ***.🀣🀣

That's the twist. He was fooled🀣🀣

I took the writer's route. He will surely bring her back in goldie's life if sam is the official villain.

I think she is.

Amber and taiji still haven't been declared officially.

Simran preet is.

Ginni will have no choice coz of Goldie

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ohmygsh where do you come up with these ideas...they're absolutely brilliant! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Ohmygsh where do you come up with these ideas...they're absolutely brilliant! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Tq dear 😍😍

They come from onscreen only through the story line 🀣🀣🀣

I usually write on upcomings. On the routes the writer is able to take.

Btw, i just saw i was tagged for that 10 words story. That's a huge challenge. Saw ur name tagged as well. Are u joining. I am thinking of trying