For now i like surpreet

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

The lady who play supreet played negative roles in past. But here initially she seems positive.

She will help Adi and Ginni together.

Her care for adi seem genuine

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: whitewitch

The lady who play supreet played negative roles in past. But here initially she seems positive.

She will help Adi and Ginni together.

Her care for adi seem genuine

I think she has grey shades so far but can't be certain about the future, you know how the makers take a uturn always with both stories and characters, she's smart also, and I said in one of my replies that whatever she's upto she needs Adi or want to use him and for that she needs to be in Adi's good books and to do that she's gonna use Ginni, maybe Supreet has sensed that Adi thinks differently or say is somewhat touched in his heart because of Ginni so she will bring them closer and through Ginni she will fulfill her ambition good or bad.

Like you I also like her very much and I don't think she's very happy in her marriage with Ambar.

A.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I think she has grey shades so far but can't be certain about the future, you know how the makers take a uturn always with both stories and characters, she's smart also, and I said in one of my replies that whatever she's upto she needs Adi or want to use him and for that she needs to be in Adi's good books and to do that she's gonna use Ginni, maybe Supreet has sensed that Adi thinks differently or say is somewhat touched in his heart because of Ginni so she will bring them closer and through Ginni she will fulfill her ambition good or bad.

Like you I also like her very much and I don't think she's very happy in her marriage with Ambar.

A.

Even I am not fully trusting her. She is good now. She is a smart woman. Probably the smartest in Singh family. But there is certainly more to her.

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

they are showing her positive now but she is unpredictable means not clear about her intentions what she wants

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

She's pretty smart, for sure!! I'm hoping she will be a positive but layered character.

I cheer for her when she's giving it back to Chimmi!!

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I loved when she showed Sam her real place and told her sternly that she is nobody to take any kind of decisions in the household 👍🏼

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Don't know about future & so far she hasn't done anything shady for me to hate her. In fact atm, or overall, she's the sanest character in the show alongside my baby Akash. Ginni would be 3rd.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

A.

Exactly.

That's definitely there.

There is a hidden reason to get in Adi's good books

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sofna

Exactly.

That's definitely there.

There is a hidden reason to get in Adi's good books

holaaa we meet again

I am watching too

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think she will be like Anupriya of IMMJ2.

Initially positive, but later her negative side will come out.