THE KIDNAPPING - on upcoming ( humor dose OS)

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

We are all stressed with current track.

For those who need a dose of laughter, this is a treat assuming aditya claimed Sam as wife in front of the media. Hopefully u enjoyed and can leave ur comments . An interesting twist at the end.

The kidnapping

Two days after Sam and Aditya 's reception

She was nowhere in her room and in the mansion and neither picking up calls. Taiji freaked out and informed the family immediately. Aditya was stressed. God, she's pregnant. Ginni was away with Harman purchasing groceries at the morning market instructed by Surpreet.

An hour later.

In his bedroom.

Ringtone of Aditya 's phone heard and he picked up at once thinking it was Sam.

A stranger , politely;. Hello, who is there??

Irritated Aditya: u call me and u are asking.

Stranger offended; sirji, i speak polite, u also polite talking.

Angry Aditya: what is the matter? Who are u ? What do u want.

Stranger confused: sirji, one question at a time, please.

Impatient Aditya; u think i am roaming in the garden. I don't have time. Now speak.

Stranger cheerfully: ok sirji, i introduce myself. My name is Mangal Singh. I am a kidnapper and i kidnapped ur wife. In hindi translation, aap ki biwi humare kebzey main hain.

Annoyed aditya: go and play ur tricks somewhere else

Stranger smiled: sirji, i can play. Ur wife is hot but then u angry.

Aditya finally realized that the stranger had actually kidnapped Sam.

He spoke angrily: how dare u kidnap Sam.

Kidnapper calmly: sirji, not Sam. It's how dare u kidnap my wife. Kya sirji thoda romantic bolo. Phir hum paisa bhi ziada mangsakta haina.

Angry Aditya: how much money?

Happy stranger: sirji , only ten crocre.

Furious Aditya: that's too much

Upset stranger: u know how much effort need to kidnap ur wife. First we enter ur house through kitchen from the trees behind the garden. One man pants torn . Then searched all rooms one more friend fell from the staircase . Then checked smelly washrooms also. Did little washing here and there. More hygiene. Then only found her at the front gate trying to sneak out. We followed her until the market. One kilometer walk . Uncountable sweat. Then we took her into our car. Distance very far. Petrol price hike up. U know na sirji everything very expensive these days.

Angry Aditya: God dammit, she's pregnant.

Excited kidnapper: that's fantabulous sirji, now u pay double price.

Confused aditya: what for??

Happy stranger: very simple sirji, ur wife carrying value package. Buy one get the other fifty percent discount. So ur wife ten crocres and baby five crocres. So total fifteen crocres.

Furious Aditya: what the hell??

Stranger excitedly: it's marketing strategy, sirji. Not hell

Aditya agreed thinking the kidnappers might be dangerous.

So he spoke politely.

Pls don't do anything to her. I will settle the amount.

Kidnapper calmly: ok sirji. Take my account number.

Angry Aditya: i will bring cash. We exchange.

Excited stranger: no need cash sirji. Digital technology. Everything online. U transfer money first and then we send her back to u safely.

Confused Aditya; what type of kidnappers are u??

Proud stranger: we are graduates, sirji. Jobless for long time so fast money through this way.

Angry Aditya: u are crazy.

Smiling stranger: same to u , sirji

Frustrated Aditya: what the hell.

Stranger teased: u live in hell sirji. One side wife the other side mistress.

Shocked Aditya: how u know?

Proud kidnapper: very simple sirji. We do investigation before kidnapping. This woman not ur wife. The real biwi is someone else. U rich men always carry one in the pocket of the shirt and the other in the pocket of the pants.

Angry Aditya: mind ur tongue.

Calm kidnapper: sirji tongue is to talk only. Now u don't waste time otherwise we will kill the lady and dump her in the recycle bin.

Puzzled Aditya: what the hell?? Recycle bin??

Proud kidnapper: sirji human body proven not fully biodegradable. Bones still remain. Harmful for environment. So best is recycle. Environment friendly.

Aditya couldn't believe his ears. These are mad people. They could be dangerous.

Calm Aditya: ok , i request pls don't do anything. She's pregnant. Have sympathy. I will transfer money right away.

Stranger politely: full sympathy sirji. U have to tolerate two wives. One also difficult to handle. We salute ur patience.

Annoyed aditya: i am losing patience now. Give me ur account number.

Happy stranger: ok tq sirji. I already sent. Have a good day.

Line disconnected. Aditya transferred the money taking from his grandfather's account. No one in the family should know about the kidnapping. All were in the living room. He was alone in his bedroom when he received the call. He waited impatiently for the kidnappers to contact again.

Twenty minutes later.

A call came in and he picked up instantly

Stranger politely: sirji, Mangal Singh here. We received ur money. U can collect ur wife from the storeroom at ur backyard.

Shocked Aditya; what the hell!!

Kidnapper excitedly; sirji , this is new business strategy. We kidnap and place the hostage in the house only. Get the money transferred. That's all. Easy way. Less struggle. Save time.

Aditya couldn't believe that he was easily fooled.

The stranger continued politely:

sirji , don't mind our investigation before kidnapping revealed ur wife cheating on u. We saw her talking to a man in the market. They were even hugging. We sent u pictures. Take a look.

He was shocked to see Sam being close to a stranger. A video was captured where she stated. Once we get aditya killed then we can enjoy his money. I am the official wife now so it's easy for me to get hold of everything legally. That Goldie is useless. He doesn't have any penny. Ginni is foolish. She can't expose me. We get everything and elope. Then enjoy our life with our kid.

Ahhhh!!! He screamed furiously breaking the furniture in his room. How could i be so foolish.. Ginni was right. God, i should have listened to her.

A text message from the kidnapper.

Sirji ur fifteen crocres didn't go wasted. After all it saved ur own life. Have a good day.

The end

Ps

Ginni doesn't have to work hard to expose Sam. A bunch of kidnappers should have done that wonderful deed while kidnapping. Moreover goons in itvs are usually hilarious. Trps didn't increase. Best way to close Sam track . Tagged few. An apology if missed tagging. Those tagged can read at their leisure. Others can join in. Tq for reading.

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainOfDew thumbnail

This is so hilarious🤣

At one point i thought its Sam's plan wid baby's father to get money from Aditya

Lol goons did great job though by exposing Sam😆

Is there any new article abt upcoming sequence?

Thanks for the tag.. do tag me in ur future works too😊

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wowww this is awesome 👌 and extremely funny😆 I wish ITV can expose all Dayans as easily as you have in your OS.

I don't like reading ffs, OS, SS etc but this is good.

Thankyou so much for the tag❤️

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

This is so hilarious🤣

At one point i thought its Sam's plan wid baby's father to get money from Aditya

Lol goons did great job though by exposing Sam😆

Is there any new article abt upcoming sequence?

Thanks for the tag.. do tag me in ur future works too😊

I thought the same as well. She conspired with father of the kid.

Have not read any article so far.

This was my own idea looking at how hilarious goons can be 🤣🤣🤣

If i write any other will tag u

Tq😍😍

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Wowww this is awesome 👌 and extremely funny😆 I wish ITV can expose all Dayans as easily as you have in your OS.

I don't like reading ffs, OS, SS etc but this is good.

Thankyou so much for the tag❤️

A.

Trps not increasing. Best is to close sam track soon. Kidnapping can be one way with goons doing the favor 🤣🤣🤣

Tq for reading 😍😍

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This was just too good.👏👏👏.. u should send it to creative team.

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

This was just too good.👏👏👏.. u should send it to creative team.

That's a good idea

But am afraid will fall on deaf ears 🤣🤣🤣

Highly likely they will prove she is not pregnant. A stranger out there blackmailing her for money. She did smtg wrong in Canada.

She wanted to trap a rich guy like aditya.

I think she fled from Canada.

Perhaps some incident took place.

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Apart from the awesome story, the hilarious dialogues had me 🤣 😂 🤣

Edited by DJ_3 - 2 years ago
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Smart goon 😆 it is so funny thanks for the tag 😃

Aniash thumbnail