DIL KO KERAAR AYA - the drunk husband ( OS)

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

The writer could have brought this twist during this annoying track. Out of the blue but quite possible. Would have been a treat for Gitya shippers after all the tortures of negative drama.

Dil ko keraar aya - the drunk husband.

The night of the reception

He swayed left to right clutching an empty glass bottle of hard liquor trying to struggle through the front gate to enter his mansion with his family looking on, horrified with his behavior. The miserable husband was heavily drunk. A pathetic sight.

Rite after the reception he took off to a pub to be all alone. He needed some space. The thought of introducing Sam as his wife in the eye of the public took a toll over his emotions. He felt he cheated the real bride, Ginni Grewal.

Why did i not introduce her? Akash was right. I am a monster.

"Where were u? Kahan tey tum", his father's angry voice heard as he stepped into the living room.

"Abey kon hain?" He asked , puzzled hearing a voice taunting him. His eyes red and blinking.

The impatient Amber repeated,

" Sale, idhar dekh, tera baap tujsey baat kar raha hain" to which the drunk husband looked on, rubbing his eyes

"O , hello paji , tusi ithey( here) main sochiya tusi swarg( heaven) pahunchgeye ".

Then he giggled

Amber was boiling.

" Tujhey teri maa key pas bejhta hun",

Ignoring his father, he moved slowly towards Sam singing

" Dil ko keraar aya, mirchi legi hain, dil jel raha hain, soniye idhar bhi zera dekhle".

Sam felt embarrassed but delighted that aditya was attracted to her. There was affection in his eyes and voice. The Singh family looked on smiling. So, drunk man is spilling his heart. Daarji was restless. Oh no, don't tell me he likes Sam, what about Ginni then.

Her heart sank seeing him in a pathetic state pouring out his feelings for the other woman. This was too much. First he introduced her SIL as his wife and now being romantic. Wnat am i doing here. I should just leave. She turned to walk towards ber room.

Just then,

A strong male hand held hers and pulled her towards him wrapping her in his strong arms. His warm smelly breath just inches away. She could feel his gentle touch and somehow was drawn to his sudden romantic version. His emotions were irresistible. She was helpless.He has never been that sweet to her.

" Maine bola marjaniye, dil ko keraar aya. Thoda idhar bhi dekhlijeye".

The shocked wife stood still and so were the other family members. So, he was actually saying those lovely words to Ginni not Sam

The latter witnessed the incident feeling horrified. Couldn't believe her eyes and ears. Was Aditya falling for Ginni? This was not right. She interrupted Sweetly.

" Adi, idhar dekho . Main tumhari Sam hun".

He looked towards her annoyingly.

" Tum mere bache ki maa ho. An accident case which was unwanted. Now u quiet. I talking to my wife. Confidential talk, ok. Shhhh".

The pissed off Amber

" Tere dil ko keraar aya hain na yeh leh tujhey kerara sa thapad marta hun".

Daarji stopped him, smiling.

" He's romancing his wife. Why u bother. U don't like it, u leave".

Aditya to Daarji with a smirk.

"Baap ki do biwi. Bete ki sirf aek. Usme bhi inko problem hain".

Giggles heard. The embarrassed father left silently to his room swearing to kill his son the moment he gets the chance.

She held on to him feeling a little suffocated as his grip was strong. He sensed her pain and released her pulling her towards the sofa with the family looking on , surprised with his behavior.

Was aditya actually attracted towards Ginni. Only in the drunk state, they were able to see his true self.

" Ladies and gentlemen, husband wife confidential talk. U all go to sleep". Aditya instructed his family with a wide smile to which the angry elder aunt replied.

" Yeh thik nehin hain, Adi. U proclaimed Sam as wife now u romancing Ginni"

The upset drunk husband taunted.

" Kehin pey nigahen, kehin pey nishana. In front people sam is wife, behind pillars Ginni is wife. Rukmini and Radha. Ginni meri radha hain aur Sam...".

He stopped still blinking his eyes , thinking hard then spoke cheerfully.

" Shoorpanaka. Dore dalne wali".

The very pissed Sam.

" Adi, main tere bache ki maa ben ney wali hun. Speak with respect ".

He roared into a laughter still sitting on the long sofa putting an arm around his real wife.

" Toh kiya hua. Ginni mere ane wale bachon( children) ki maa. Tu sirf aek bacha peda karegi aur meri pyari ginno aek dozen"

The family went into extreme shock. The grandpa smiled and thanked the Almighty. At least now I know what is in my grandson's heart.

He continued as the rest were speechless with their dropping jaws. This was unbelievable.

"Ginni cricket team peda( give birth) karegi. Amritsar ki cricket team. Mera baap bolta hain maina khandan ka naam mithi main miladiya. Toh ab main apne kamine baap ko dikhaunga barah( twelve) bache peda karke. Khandan ka naam roshan karunga. Aditya raj singh juniors".

Ginni felt like hitting him real hard. One dozen kids. He thinks i am a production machine.

Harman shook his head. I knew it from day one. He was attracted to her but always covering with his ego. Now he is fully exposed.

Puzzled Taiji interrupted

" Toh sam aek becha. Aisa kyun ".

He got upset over the battle of kids and replied harshly.

" Sam main aisi kya khas baat hain. Cheap legti hain. Kapde( clothes) pehenney ka dang bhi nehin. Ginni sweet hain. Itney pyare sey salwar kameez pehenti hain bilkul meri mumi ki terah".

Then he turned towards the very pissed wife who struggled to release herself under his strong muscular arms

" Aaj mujhey aek sach betana hain. Jab tujhey pehli baar dabbe main dekha na, toh mere dil mey kuch kuch hone lag geya lekin kambakt tere dabbe ney sab gadbad kardi. Very bad".

Finally she spoke irritatedly glaring into his red eyes

" Teri ulti khopadi ney gadbad ki hain. Ab chodo. Rasoi main kaam( work) hain".

He rubbed his eyes to get a clearer vision as she pushed him away to move towards the kitchen .

He moved forward and stopped her mid way posing rite in front of her ' the shah rukh khan with a wide arm swag'.

" Dil ko keraar aya . Soniye idhar bhi dekhle. Tera yeh hero gabru jawan sona husband tujhey pukaar raha hain".

The silent wife tried to push him away .

" Tera dimaag kerab hain. Jake thande( cool) pani sey nehale(shower)".

He nodded in agreement, excitedly lifting her into his arms moving towards his room .

" Ok. Come shower together".

She struggled to free herself looking towards daarji for help but the oldie ignored her plight. Infact he was enjoying the romantic sight of his drunk grandson. After so many years of bitterness in him finally he was on the moon. May he remain drunk. That's the only way he could spill his heart out. He kept things to himself. It was a great challenge to discover his insight.

The grandpa instructed the family to go to bed and not to interfere in husband wife matters including the pissed Sam. Aditya would be sober the next day, coming back to his senses.

In the bedroom.

He sat on the bed staring at her who was seated opposite on the coach.

" Oi biwi , dur kyun bethi hain. Idhar aja ".

She shook her head

" Tum so jao. Main yahan thik hun".

He pleaded sweetly with a naughty smile,

" Aise kaise akela so jaoun. Cricket team mission chalu karna hain. Khandan ka naam roshan karna hain. Aa na marjaniye, mere dil ko keraar aya. Mattress bhi soft hain. Natural vibration ".

He was getting on her nerves.

" Tereko betaun mera kya karne ka dil karta hain" to which he giggled

" Bahut kuch karne ka dil karta hain. Aisa bol. I know u like me. I am handsome and rich".

She ignored and switched off the lights followed by resting on the coach getting ready to sleep

He moved forward switching it on again demanding her to shift towards the bed pulling her along .

They tripped and fell on the mattress. He laid on her. She could sense the raging pulses in him . His heart was beating close to her chest. She was trapped. He pecked her right cheek and stated cheerfully.

" Ginni, u are so cute".

The silent wife allowed him to continue as she realised it was futile talking to him and wasting her energy.

" When i first saw u na, u reminded me of my mom. I mean beautiful and sober like her. But ur mouth pissed me. Everytime lecture lecture non stop. Jab dekho family ki ret legati rehti hain. But when i saw u as my wife na, u looked so sweet. I couldn't tell u how happy i was. Dil ko keraar aya".

She thought to herself.

Once this clown becomes sober, he will be back to his monster version.

The pressure of his strength on her was difficult to bear that she shoved him away real hard and he fell on the floor hitting the back of his head against the sharp edge of the hard wooden bed.

He laid unconscious with a bleeding head. She panicked and alarmed the family. Taiji contacted the police rite away accusing Ginnii of trying to murder her nephew. Daarji rushed his grandson to the hospital instantly and wasn't aware that his DIL was taken away by the cops during his absence.

At the hospital.

He lost lots of blood but his condition was stable. The doctor warned the family that he might suffer partial memory loss due to the injury on his memory box Avoid stress and just abide to his wishes.

A few hours later

She cried badly in the prison cursing her destiny. She was all alone. Her family weren't aware.

What a mess my life became. All thanks to my own Idiocracy. I shouldn't have taken Sam's place as the bride. Marrying that man only brought sufferings.

The next morning.

The surprised wife was taken to the hospital. The doctor requested the family. Pls call ms Ginni Grewal. The patient keeps mumbling.

" Ginni, Dil ko keraar aya " in his sleep.

It seemed the latest event was all he could recall.

Her heart sank as she witnessed his heavy breathing through the incubator. It was all my fault. I shouldn't have pushed him away so hard. But he was getting out of control.

Her pulses raised as he kept mumbling " Ginni, dil ko keraar aya".

She touched his right hand gently to calm him whispering back

" So jao, ginni ageyi".

He was silent at once as though in peace feeling her presence.

She didn't return to the cell as the grandfather managed to bail her. The police were still investigating the matter

The next evening

Daarji happily took his grandson home after doctors stated he would be discharged as he recovered fast and out of danger. The medical team praised.

All thanks to his wife.

She was instructed firmly to stay away from her husband by the elder DIL of the family and her father in law. . Only Sam was allowed to be near him.

While cooking in the kitchen, she shed tears of sorrow. This marriage became too difficult to handle. She decided to leave the mansion that day itself. Since Aditya proclaimed Sam as his wife in the eye of the public, what's the use now. She won't return to Goldie. I should just give up.

The Singhs taunted her as she left with taiji pushing her out of the gate. Get lost. Don't show ur face any longer. Sam is his wife, not u.

Two days later in Chandigarh.

She took off to her mamu's place with her family to attend his daughter's marriage . That would help to get some relief from the pain obtained in Amritsar.

The functions went well and she enjoyed herself. After the bride's vidaai, she decided to stick around a few more days to accompany her uncle and aunt who missed their wedded daughter badly. Deepi was their only child.

Her mother and siblings left for Amritsar. As soon as they reached, a huge turnaround of events took place that Gulabo contacted Ginni immediately.

" Come home fast. Ur husband sent Sam and his taiji to prison for conspiring to kill him. It's all over the press. Looks like his mind is messed up with the loss of memory. He told the police Sam tried to murder him coz he said dil ko keraar aya to his wife, Ginni Grewal. He also told u are his wife through an arranged marriage fixed by his grandfather. He didn't mention anything about the bride swap. He can't recall about the dabba. Nothing at all. His bheja already fully diffused and he kept saying my sweet wife got frightened of the two women and ran away. He kept mumbling to himself dil ko karaar aya taking ur name repetitively. He misses u. He needs u Ginni. The grandfather requested to me to tell u to return . He said. Take it as a blessing in disguise."

As soon she disconnected the line , Ginni sighed.

Was it a blessing or more torture?. Now i have to handle a romantic with memory loss husband. Was it a twist of destiny that she has to return to Aditya Raj Singh to handle his tantrums?.

Ginni Grewal made a firm decision.

"I really need to get my kundali checked".

The end

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alankrutha113 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

That was one great OS with right amount of Humour enjoyed reading itπŸ‘ do write more 😊

Edited by Alankrutha113 - 2 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail

This was hilarious and really good. I enjoyed it.πŸ‘

Aniash thumbnail

Tied to a clown family like aditya 's. What to expect 🀣🀣🀣

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alankrutha113

That was one great OS with right amount of Humour enjoyed reading itπŸ‘ do write more 😊

Tq dear😍😍.

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

This was hilarious and really good. I enjoyed it.πŸ‘

Tq dear 😍😍

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aniash

Tied to a clown family like aditya 's. What to expect 🀣🀣🀣