Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

And Adi hates Ginni now more than ever, KW said in his interview that shaadi happened accidentally and they can divorce. He also said that Adi didn't want to marry at all, he did it in majburi to give Dayan's baby a name he doesn't love Dayan and don't want to live with Ginni either.

It's upto Ginni to leave this Cardboard mansion with dignity and whatever connection there's between Grewals and Singhs will later reunite them both and then their story will begin.

A.

That's what Adi is now. But marriage happened and he cannot change that now. I don't think he hates her. He is angry and frustrated with her. Also, don't think Daarji is going to let them divorce.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: devashree_h

That's what Adi is now. But marriage happened and he cannot change that now. I don't think he hates her. He is angry and frustrated with her. Also, don't think Daarji is going to let them divorce.

But for Daarji's sake even, to live with a girl he doesn't like is equal to a non existent marriage, I don't think and in fact it is my wish that Daarji doesn't intervene between these two and let them sort out things on their own even if it means that Ginni leaving Cardboard mansion and Adi not stopping her.

A.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

But for Daarji's sake even, to live with a girl he doesn't like is equal to a non existent marriage, I don't think and in fact it is my wish that Daarji doesn't intervene between these two and let them sort out things on their own even if it means that Ginni leaving Cardboard mansion and Adi not stopping her.

A.

Then there would be no point to the wedding drama that happened. Ginni is not leaving so early. Something will make her stay back.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Then there would be no point to the wedding drama that happened. Ginni is not leaving so early. Something will make her stay back.

Oh there will be a point, that mystery and secret of Singhs and Grewal and like I said this link will unite AG again.

But point or no, makers don't care I think, this shaadi drama didn't even bring the trps they wanted so anything can happen, likely or unlikely. May be Ginni will stay but I personally think she should leave.

A.

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think after sam drama reveal ginni will decide to leave but then may be she will get info from her mother about her dad partnership with darji or diary then she will stay in the singh house to know the truth about his father and darji connection