Gitya needs scammy!!

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Usually 3rd angle divides leads but here we her to bring gitya close. Imagine if scammy leaves in next 10 episodes why would ginni will live in cardboard mansion after that?

After all she married adi to stop him marrying sam. If her truth comes out then ginni will have to leave too.And our leads are not inclined romantically yet r,Will they miss each other,will they stand by window and think about each other seeing the moon😆? No...

Forget Romantic they are even not friends yet . The more time they spend together the more they can come close. Ginni is living there she will see in what kind of toxic family adi lives that will soften her heart for him. May be aditya won't realise he will miss bantering with her or how she saved him from scammy. For that they need time. As much I hate scammy track she will bring our leads close.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail

I absolutely agree with you. The whole Scammy fiasco was created to get them married. The marriage was needed to bring them closer. Scammy will actually bring them closer. Not sure if to trust articles but looks like Adi will expose her.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I absolutely agree with you. The whole Scammy fiasco was created to get them married. The marriage was needed to bring them closer. Scammy will actually bring them closer. Not sure if to trust articles but looks like Adi will expose her.

Tumhare mooh meh ghee shakkar!!

Namita-M thumbnail

I hope so too. I agree, I despise bhagodi with a passion but she's the reason GiTya would be on the same side!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

So your thoughts of ways of how Dayan's exit will happen in the show have now taken a 360° degrees angle and you want her to stay😆please don't mind I meant no offense but I personally believe her presence is only creating more chaos in an already chaotic family, Adi is seen holding her hand all the time and don't pay attention at all to logic and major details like dna tests or even think about it, we have discussed this in several threads but thankfully her game will be over soon and we can all take a sigh of relief but not for long because another vamp or vampire will come to suck their blood as if they are already not enough in the serial😆 So the things won't end with Dayan's exit, there will be new angles and factors which will bring them closer and help them understand each other but Dayan will not let that happen at the moment.

Also, I personally think and which you have already said in your post that if ginni leaves how will they come closer, but Dayan's exit will also mean Ginni's exit from Singh mansion and Adi doesn't like her at all, even if she was justified in her place when she called dayan a dhokaybaaz but still she must leave, it will be a dignified move because she married Adi without his consent and by deception so in time when she will leave she will be able to redeem herself in Adi's eyes and Adi too will realise that despite of their major differences he does feel for her and then like I said there will be more reasons and factor which will bring them closer.

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think by the time Sam's truth is revealed, Aditya will have developed some kind of feelings for Ginni - which I feel he already has from wanting to take her dhaba days.

And Darji won't allow her to leave.

Next track will most likely that Taiji's daughter and Taiji will bcm a greater screaming banshee enemy🙉 🤣

Btw Supreet hit target when she told Sam that those who talk most are the one's doing drama with Taiji stood behind.

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

So your thoughts of ways of how Dayan's exit will happen in the show have now taken a 360° degrees angle and you want her to stay😆please don't mind I meant no offense but I personally believe her presence is only creating more chaos in an already chaotic family, Adi is seen holding her hand all the time and don't pay attention at all to logic and major details like dna tests or even think about it, we have discussed this in several threads but thankfully her game will be over soon and we can all take a sigh of relief but not for long because another vamp or vampire will come to suck their blood as if they are already not enough in the serial😆 So the things won't end with Dayan's exit, there will be new angles and factors which will bring them closer and help them understand each other but Dayan will not let that happen at the moment.

Also, I personally think and which you have already said in your post that if ginni leaves how will they come closer, but Dayan's exit will also mean Ginni's exit from Singh mansion and Adi doesn't like her at all, even if she was justified in her place when she called dayan a dhokaybaaz but still she must leave, it will be a dignified move because she married Adi without his consent and by deception so in time when she will leave she will be able to redeem herself in Adi's eyes and Adi too will realise that despite of their major differences he does feel for her and then like I said there will be more reasons and factor which will bring them closer.

A.

I just want the bhagodi to go!! She needs to go and her exit causes Adi to examine his feelings (non existent it may be 😆) for Ginni!

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I just want the bhagodi to go!! She needs to go and her exit causes Adi to examine his feelings (non existent it may be 😆) for Ginni!

He's so unsure and uncertain about the things related to his own existence, the current track is an example of it, Ginni did wrong ofcourse but his shock on seeing Ginni as the bride would have been bigger if Dayan's true face had exposed after his marriage with her instead of Ginni.

Yes, Dayan is getting on our nerves and I can't stand any more AdYan(Adi+Dayan)😡

A.

devashree_h thumbnail

I actually don't want her to stay. I hate her chipakna, I hate when Adi takes care of her. But the Writers used her as a catalyst for Gitya marriage. Her presence is there to push the leads together.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I actually don't want her to stay. I hate her chipakna, I hate when Adi takes care of her. But the Writers used her as a catalyst for Gitya marriage. Her presence is there to push the leads together.

And Adi hates Ginni now more than ever, KW said in his interview that shaadi happened accidentally and they can divorce. He also said that Adi didn't want to marry at all, he did it in majburi to give Dayan's baby a name he doesn't love Dayan and don't want to live with Ginni either.

It's upto Ginni to leave this Cardboard mansion with dignity and whatever connection there's between Grewals and Singhs will later reunite them both and then their story will begin.

A.