Frequent Posters

Alankrutha113 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

congratulations for the new thread πŸ₯³

Alankrutha113 thumbnail

I might sound Cruel but I really want a scene where A drunk Amber having a conversation with an equally drunk Aditya, how Aditya is doing exactly what Amber did, how they both are same.

Alankrutha113 thumbnail

I liked Akash's scene the only person who is with Ginny ❀️and also liked how Aditya instead of showing his anger he told him that the elders are talking πŸ‘πŸΌ

And about Supreet sometimes I feel she is also a victim of Amber like Aditya and that will bridge the gap between them and Aditya will get a mother's love but then again sometimes I feel she has some ulterior motive, whatever it is they are shaping her character good perhaps the only character.

anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alankrutha113

I liked Akash's scene the only person who is with Ginny ❀️and also liked how Aditya instead of showing his anger he told him that the elders are talking πŸ‘πŸΌ

And about Supreet sometimes I feel she is also a victim of Amber like Aditya and that will bridge the gap between them and Aditya will get a mother's love but then again sometimes I feel she has some ulterior motive, whatever it is they are shaping her character good perhaps the only character.

yeah supreet can be surprising factor... wehave taijee who is utter negative.. so to counter that i guess supreet would be kind of neutral one

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anwaya

oye hoye new thread .. lakh lakh badhaiyya...

and yeah supreet seems like in good space right now... not supporting Ginny but not on Sam's side.

Arey Ginny ko thappad marne ka pura contract Taijee ke paas hai daily basis pe wo dose deti rehti hai 🀣

whatever happens how much Adi hates Ginny... i dnt think he would approve her being slapped though...

In bold: he hasn't done anything to stop it either, it's the first longest day after their unwanted marriage and she's been slapped thrice already, and all three times Adi was standing in the same room with Dayan, making unapproved faces and doing nothing.

A.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I feel that bhagodi and the baby's father are in this together to trap Adi and get money!!

What do you all feel??

I absolutely feel the baby's father is involved. And the motive could be bigger than money. It could be revenge too.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

To say I ALMOST watched the episode today and so happy that I didn't would be an understatement 🀣

Good thing you did not.πŸ˜†

Alankrutha113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I absolutely feel the baby's father is involved. And the motive could be bigger than money. It could be revenge too.

Kuch bhi ho Yaar uski nautanki ab dekhi nahi jaathi and today only I realized it is not like Sam was here for months and we all are so done with her don't know how people tolerated Tanu πŸ˜†

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Filler episode today.

SP and Ginni's conversation opened many cans. So Ginni took loan for SP's grooming, course and visa this scamster whole polished personality is coz of Ginni. They had a good showdown. I must say both actress' Punjabi is on point.

Lol for someone who claims to be the mother of your child, Adi sure is so awkward being close with her, when she hugged him, his face was stone set and back straight like a rod.

Surpreet is superior in intellect and judging character, she guaged that Ginni hasn't done chori but wants to search the room. She put SP at her place when she tried to do the emotional drama.

Aakash is guardian angel of Ginni

someone please throw that Chimmi and Manleen out or atleast push her from stairs so that her hands or legs are broken. She raises her hands like its nobody's business - she slapped her before anyone can react in a beat.

Makers if Adi isn't manhandling Ginni then don't fill that with chimmi's abuse!

Edited by Isamreen - 2 years ago
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Alankrutha113

Can we please kill Taiji and uska iljam sam pe lagade then she will go to jail

But seriously what exactly they want to achieve with this Thappad marathon, they want to create some record or what, I think they already achieved a record itne kam episodes me itna jyada physical or verbal abuse yahi hain bas aur kahi nahi πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

And when will Ginny speak up, will she ever do?? And what about Aditya does he feel that since Ginny did marry him by deception now she deserves every physical and verbal abuse she is getting? Or does he think that to take care of Dam and his baby he needs to keep quiet even if Ginny is dying.

Good idea πŸ˜†