Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: S-I-A

Quick update: nothing much interesting happened today. Darji,Amber,chimni and supreet discussing what to do. Sam goes to Ginni and tell her she will throw her out soon.

Good scene between them and I liked how Ginna gave back to Sam but Sam again manipulates Adi with father topic and decides not to stay at Singh’s house until Ginni is there. Both goes out and media confronts them.Ginni getting something from the cupboard and gurleen sister comes and call others to tell she is stealing. Chimni slaps her and Adi is shocked. Supreet put Sam in right place by telling she is not the one to decide who will stay in the house.

Precap : same as yesterday

Seems like nothing of importance happened today. I guess I can just skip this episode because I'm not interested in watching the chudail slap Ginni yet again 🤔

RainOfDew thumbnail

Quick update: nothing much interesting happened today. Darji,Amber,chimni and supreet discussing what to do. Sam goes to Ginni and tell her she will throw her out soon.

Good scene between them and I liked how Ginna gave back to Sam but Sam again manipulates Adi with father topic and decides not to stay at Singh’s house until Ginni is there. Both goes out and media confronts them.Ginni getting something from the cupboard and gurleen sister comes and call others to tell she is stealing. Chimni slaps her and Adi is shocked. Supreet put Sam in right place by telling she is not the one to decide who will stay in the house.

Slap again😡 What wid this again nd again

Adi didnt said anything yet again?

amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kya yaar, again slap😡😭..

Doesn't she know anything except slapping. Haven't watched the episode yet. But this making me to skip...

Skip karo ya dekhu??

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Who's cupboard was it? 🤔

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

To say I ALMOST watched the episode today and so happy that I didn't would be an understatement 🤣

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Bold: Mother and daughter both are same 😡

Precap: i hate this trick of this show makers i mean they show some gitya precap to attract viewers but which they don't air on the episodes disgusting 🤢

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

Bold: Mother and daughter both are same 😡

Precap: i hate this trick of this show makers i mean they show some gitya precap to attract viewers but which they don't air on the episodes disgusting 🤢

Supreet is the only sensible member in the cardboard house so far, dunno about the future though, but for now I am liking her the most.

Thankyou sia for your efforts🤗

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Supreet is the only sensible member in the cardboard house so far, dunno about the future though, but for now I am liking her the most.

Thankyou sia for your efforts🤗

Agree only Supreet have some brain in this mad family 😆

anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

oye hoye new thread .. lakh lakh badhaiyya...

and yeah supreet seems like in good space right now... not supporting Ginny but not on Sam's side.

Arey Ginny ko thappad marne ka pura contract Taijee ke paas hai daily basis pe wo dose deti rehti hai 🤣

whatever happens how much Adi hates Ginny... i dnt think he would approve her being slapped though...

Alankrutha113 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Can we please kill Taiji and uska iljam sam pe lagade then she will go to jail

But seriously what exactly they want to achieve with this Thappad marathon, they want to create some record or what, I think they already achieved a record itne kam episodes me itna jyada physical or verbal abuse yahi hain bas aur kahi nahi 👎🏼

And when will Ginny speak up, will she ever do?? And what about Aditya does he feel that since Ginny did marry him by deception now she deserves every physical and verbal abuse she is getting? Or does he think that to take care of Dam and his baby he needs to keep quiet even if Ginny is dying.