Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I don't think blackmail. More like she has no choice with Akash involved. She comes from a poor background like Ginni, so she probably cannot go back to her family.

i think there is more story behind. my assumption amber kill gurkirat infront of surpeet and threat her if she tell anyone she will have to face consequence like gurkirat. Amber married surpreet to keep her infront of him so that she can do anything and by the time surpreet must be pregnant so give up on his threat and blackmail.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I don't think blackmail. More like she has no choice with Akash involved. She comes from a poor background like Ginni, so she probably cannot go back to her family.

But she can voice out her pain

She is modern and educated

Why bear the abuses

At least tell the FIL.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I have a question. Why does everyone think that Channa Mereya means one sided love? Is it because of the movie?

I thought Channa Mereya meant my moon or something??

@b:I think yes.

Yes it means my moon.. but coz of movie it is taken as one sided love

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I have a question. Why does everyone think that Channa Mereya means one sided love? Is it because of the movie?

Yes i heard the same but this sounds like a sad heart breaking song ? 🤣

But I think the major reason is indeed the movie. I have actually seen Niyati and Karan performing that hook step in their interviews so may be they think the same 🤣

Palak2812 thumbnail

Yes it means my moon

I hope Movie ki tarah na kare

I hope it actually follows it meaning and continue entertaining us with no toxicity between the leads

Aniash thumbnail

Don't take itvs seriously.🤣🤣

They will simply copy paste any title to sell their show while actual plot is moving opposite direction from the theme.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

i think there is more story behind. my assumption amber kill gurkirat infront of surpeet and threat her if she tell anyone she will have to face consequence like gurkirat. Amber married surpreet to keep her infront of him so that she can do anything and by the time surpreet must be pregnant so give up on his threat and blackmail.

@b: i also thought this.. coz no one know how she died.. only her dead body came home.

Supreet can take Ginni's help in exposing the truth after diary revealation.

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Yess❤️

Ginni telling him jaise sikhaya waise peeso nd he actually doing it🤣

Check ur insta dm

I find that part really amusing 🤣🤣🤣

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

Same same

I actually read somewhere of the possibility of them falling in love, then ginni getting to know about the diary, then her going back and not admitting her love infront of him. So we might just get Adi's heartbroken reactions to this? we might just get served this way ?

But idc how Adi should sing channa mereya and that's it. 😎

Also, this possibility is the fav possibility of mine till date

This is still a possibility with current track. Adi is already falling or has fallen. Ginni has not got the realization yet. She might by the time diary secret is revealed. So, she won't accept it and leave him without confessing.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

I find that part really amusing 🤣🤣🤣

&

It was cute that Adi was following it without complaint 😆