Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Finally watched the whole episode, when Adi prevented Ginni from falling and held her in his arms was the best part and the only part that didn't look forced but natural.

Also, I hate the precap, Adi looked really sincere when he gives her that jewelry set and was rightly annoyed when Ginni said seva ki payment, really that seva thing is getting on my nerves, he was so calm and relaxed even when he rolled his eyes, it was a genuine and sincere gesture of thanks and Adi's first ever gift to GinniπŸ˜’ itni badtameezi karnay ki kia zarurat thi??? Before marriage when she came to his house to return money, though it was weird too going at someone's house at night like that to return money, but it was acceptable because he gave her that money out of pride and arrogance and it was wrong to degrade her like that as if she helped him in exchange for money but now it is different, they are married though not willingly but he makes an effort and she over reacted so much and without a reason.

Goodnight everyone, will see you all in the new EDT.

A.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

Yap all our knowledge about alcohol is paper based not actual experience πŸ˜†

Not mine πŸ˜†

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Ginni marrying some one else?

absolutely no idea what will birth that scene but I just want it 🀣

Actually, initial days of the show, when Adi behaved like a jerk, is what triggered my obsession of getting him to sing channa mereya by hook or crook 😈

Edited by mickeymouse21 - 2 years ago
mickeymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Yes, we never took it but we had certainly heard about it. A lot of other people did take it though. Even I was shocked in childhood when I came to know about it.πŸ˜†

This whole thing actually reminded me of ddlj

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

absolutely no idea what will birth that scene but I just want it 🀣

Actually, initial days of the show, when Adi behaved like a jerk, is what triggered my obsession of getting him to sing channa mereya by hook and crook 😈

When the promo came.. i discussed wid one of my IF frnd we were like why the title name is Channa Mereya.. will FL get married to smone else🀣

Edited by RainOfDew - 2 years ago
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Adi singing channa mereya IS LEGIT MY DREAM But defo not so soon but yeah the speed, I swear, hints to even less than 2 weeks 🀣

i saw a on location interview posted in social media thread where niyati saying it will take sometime for gitya fall in love right now its cute banter going on between them but then karan said in which speed our show going gitya can fall in love in short span πŸ˜† he also said speed in our show is good we don't linger on anything so much πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Edited by sid_ridz - 2 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail

This whole thing actually reminded me of ddlj

Yes, jara sa jhoom loom main.❀️

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yap i see ur comment. me and devashree_h are on same page πŸ˜†

Edited by sid_ridz - 2 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

When the promo came.. i discussed wid one of my IF frnd we were like why the title name is Channa Mereya.. will FL get married to smone else🀣

I have a question. Why does everyone think that Channa Mereya means one sided love? Is it because of the movie?

I thought Channa Mereya meant my moon or something??

mickeymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Same same

I actually read somewhere of the possibility of them falling in love, then ginni getting to know about the diary, then her going back and not admitting her love infront of him. So we might just get Adi's heartbroken reactions to this? we might just get served this way ?

But idc how Adi should sing channa mereya and that's it. 😎

Also, this possibility is the fav possibility of mine till date