Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: shruti46

Aur hum jaise non drinkers garam pani mai namak daal kar gurgur karte hai🤣

Ikr

Same 🤣

devashree_h thumbnail

That chilli grinding scene was cute too. Both couldn't stop staring at each other. Ginni never leaves a chance to troll Adi.😆 But I loved how Adi was fretting about her eyes. His care is subtle. He repeatedly asked her to wash her eyes. And the way he smiled after she left.❤️ So when he saw her sneezing, he tried to tease her first like he always does. But then he realised, she probably caught the virus while taking care of him. And that's why he gave her that brandy. Ginni ka stone hearted Chichad Singh is not stone hearted after all.

Edited by devashree_h - 2 years ago
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Ok, didn't know it, two people have already told me that and you are the third one but this is more elaborate, you sound like Adi , who once explained the properties of green, yellow and red capsicum to Ginni🤣

A.

But alcohol have actually medicine value lots of medicine even food have alcohol in proportion thats why its called if drink alcohol in a measure way its good for health 😆 and as someone said in one of the comment cold/cough syrup also act a alcohol/drug which have addiction if u take over dose and addict people use those syrup for their addiction thats why certain type of dry syrup are banned now

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Dr. Brandy is actually a very common cold and medicine. Although in in low quantities. In fact you know, people can get tipsy after drinking cough syrup in big amounts.

This is not common medicine in middle class Indian household. 😆

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

That chilli grinding scene was cute too. Both couldn't stop staring at each other. Ginni never leaves a chance to troll Adi.😆 But I loved how Adi was fretting about her eyes. His care is subtle. He repeatedly asked her to wash her eyes. And the way he smiled after she left.❤️ So when he saw her teasing, he tried to tease her first like he always does. But then he realised, she probably caught the virus while taking care of him. And that's why he gave her that brandy. Ginni ka stone hearted Chichad Singh is not stone hearted after all.

Yes, that kitchen scene makes more sense than the out of the blue rain sequence. Though both KW and NF have slayed it with their performances but it is the fault in the writing. This should have happened later.

RainOfDew thumbnail

That chilli grinding scene was cute too. Both couldn't stop staring at each other. Ginni never leaves a chance to troll Adi.😆 But I loved how Adi was fretting about her eyes. His care is subtle. He repeatedly asked her to wash her eyes. And the way he smiled after she left.❤️ So when he saw her sneezing, he tried to tease her first like he always does. But then he realised, she probably caught the virus while taking care of him. And that's why he gave her that brandy. Ginni ka stone hearted Chichad Singh is not stone hearted after all.

Adi again nd again inhaling the fragrance of chilli powder after she left wid smile on his face❤️ I love their subtle scenes.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

This is not common medicine in middle class Indian household. 😆

Yes, we never took it but we had certainly heard about it. A lot of other people did take it though. Even I was shocked in childhood when I came to know about it.😆

sid_ridz thumbnail

But most irritating thing makers do that cut a romantic scene in the middle which reduce its impact i mean that blowing in the eyes start Saturday they end the epi middle of this scene when today's epi show that scene from the middle i don't feel that interest what i have saturday 😡 but their grinding scene was nice but again insert ambar convo in middle ruin the effect

sid_ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Yes, that kitchen scene makes more sense than the out of the blue rain sequence. Though both KW and NF have slayed it with their performances but it is the fault in the writing. This should have happened later.

I actually looking forward for their kitchen scene where Adi hold ginni close to him. This scene is actually beautiful

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Adi again nd again inhaling the fragrance of chilli powder after she left wid smile on his face❤️ I love their subtle scenes.

Hain na ❤️ I am loving their build up.