Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Adi told Ginni that she has viral because she sat with him and he had fever too.. toh viral mein brandy peetay hain???jab mein chota tha toh mom daarji se poch kay muje de deti thi😲 10 minute mei relieve ajaayegaa😲 itnaa relieve agayaa🤣 that Ginni changed, wore that sexy yellow saari and began to dance in rain and was so out of the blue happy🤔😳 and some moments ago she was being the spybahu of starbharat🤣 Ginni ko aise dekh kay Adi kaa relieve toh surely is gone forever🤣 kitchen mein ataa hai aur shuru hojata hai Ginni kay saath🤣

I don't know, if someone has ever drink brandy in viral so feel free to share your experience🤣

A.

Dr. Brandy is actually a very common cold and medicine. Although in in low quantities. In fact you know, people can get tipsy after drinking cough syrup in big amounts.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Dr. Brandy is actually a very common cold and medicine. Although in in low quantities. In fact you know, people can get tipsy after drinking cough syrup in big amounts.

didn't know that😳

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

Ginni get drunk i am ok with it because as i said in another post she never drink as per her character sketch so she get drunk easily i can accept that logic

But i can accept writers odd logic to make her drunk and dance in the rain. If they want to show it funny way then make it fully funny i mean ginni's doing funny antic with adi in the rai. But if they want to show romance they can easily do that even without the rain sequence i mean ginni in room drunk blabbering about her father or some of her pain and adi taking care of him. There is so many way to show romance without these weird logic

Of course if you see the rain scene individually without any connection to episode its beautiful because of karan and niyati chemistry but if u see it in the perspective its odd

@Bold - I think that's the whole point!! It's to get eyeballs. Nothing to do with anything remotely related to the story 😆

Edited by Namita-M - 2 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

Aur hum jaise non drinkers garam pani mai namak daal kar gurgur karte hai🤣

that is also an effective remedy😊

Namita-M thumbnail

Oh yeah!! That wasn't a tablespoon of brandy. That was a glass of brandy, straight up!! 😆

That will hit your bloodstream so fast, you wouldn't know what hit you. Plus, brandy has anywhere from 30 to 60% alcohol content!

That is a lot. Brandy is very strong!! I know my hardball drinks!

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

that is also an effective remedy😊

I get dry cough and my remedy is brandy, rum, gin, any hardball liquor. A tablespoon before bedtime. That's would be considered medicinal. Not a glass 😆

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Namita-M

@Bold - I think that's the whole point!! It's get eyeballs. Nothing to with anything remotely related to the story 😆

and their tricks works because its trending 😆 they know put gitya to any romantic or hot scenes it will works even it have no connection 😆

PerfectStart thumbnail

I get dry cough and my remedy is brandy, rum, gin, any hardball liquor. A tablespoon before bedtime. That's would be considered medicinal. Not a glass 😆

Ok, didn't know it, two people have already told me that and you are the third one but this is more elaborate, you sound like Adi , who once explained the properties of green, yellow and red capsicum to Ginni🤣

A.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Oh yeah!! That wasn't a tablespoon of brandy. That was a glass of brandy, straight up!! 😆

That will hit your bloodstream so fast, you wouldn't know what hit you. Plus, brandy has anywhere from 30 to 60% alcohol content!

That is a lot. Brandy is very strong!! I know my hardball drinks!

Asar bhi tight hua glass kaa🤣

for the rest, thankyou for this piece of knowledge.

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

To be honest the rain sequence VM and pictures edit made by fans looks more amazing and sensual☺️ than it actually in the episode 😆

The main reason is in those edit peoples give these scenes a meaning through song, lyrics which told a story of their own which is missing from the makers