Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

yasss! I am solely here for the chemistry

Mee too ♥️♥️

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Adi told Ginni that she has viral because she sat with him and he had fever too.. toh viral mein brandy peetay hain???jab mein chota tha toh mom daarji se poch kay muje de deti thi😲 10 minute mei relieve ajaayegaa😲 itnaa relieve agayaa🤣 that Ginni changed, wore that sexy yellow saari and began to dance in rain and was so out of the blue happy🤔😳 and some moments ago she was being the spybahu of starbharat🤣 Ginni ko aise dekh kay Adi kaa relieve toh surely is gone forever🤣 kitchen mein ataa hai aur shuru hojata hai Ginni kay saath🤣

I don't know, if someone has ever drink brandy in viral so feel free to share your experience🤣

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Channa Mereya vibes🤣

Its such an elaborate setup y'all 🤣

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Not only that

Even now she is foolishly doing so.

Tolerating his abuses.

She should take action

At least tell daarji

maybe there is some backstory. Ambar definitely is tricked a lot of folks
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Adi told Ginni that she has viral because she sat with him and he had fever too.. toh viral mein brandy peetay hain???jab mein chota tha toh mom daarji se poch kay muje de deti thi😲

I don't know, if someone has ever drink brandy in viral so feel free to share your experience🤣

Yeah it is said to help with the cold actually. 😆

People sometimes give one or two spoons to kids as medicine.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Updated:

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Adi told Ginni that she has viral because she sat with him and he had fever too.. toh viral mein brandy peetay hain???smiley44jab mein chota tha toh mom daarji se poch kay muje de deti thismiley3 10 minute mei relieve ajaayegaasmiley3 itnaa relieve agayaasmiley37 that Ginni changed, wore that sexy yellow saari and began to dance in rain and was so out of the blue happysmiley24smiley22 and some moments ago she was being the spybahu of starbharatsmiley37 Ginni ko aise dekh kay Adi kaa relieve toh surely is gone foreversmiley37 kitchen mein ataa hai aur shuru hojata hai Ginni kay saathsmiley37

I don't know, if someone has ever drink brandy in viral so feel free to share your experiencesmiley37

A.

Word Count: 1

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

oh ok😆

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

For me the behind the scene which writers forget to write is Surpreet give the yellow sari to ginni for the party they will attend. Ginni get dressed but brandy starts its affect on her because she never drink before so this small amount got her. She is drunk when she saw its raining outside. She always love rain and get wet in the rain whenever she get the chance . So now as in her drunk she don't have the sense to think she have flu. She go to the terrace like a child and enjoying the rain. Adi come here looking for her. He see a new side of ginni who is happy like a child. He can't take his eyes off not because she looks amazing because she looks so innocent, so carefree. He try to bring her back to room but all goes in vain. She takes him with her. After doing all of her antics she get tired so adi take her in his arms and bring her to their room.

This is the logic I too used for the scene. It was not supposed to be romantic or sensual. It was a step towards setting up their feelings. Like other ITV MLs, Adi was not mesmerized by seeing her dancing in a wet saree. He was more shocked seeing her do that.😆 He even asks her kya kar rahi ho Ginni.😆 He is also concerned for her and that's why he tries to take her inside. But Ginni is more interesting in twirling him.😆 Only once she puts her hand on his chest, he starts getting affected. And that's when he drags her inside. But Ginni is not done. He tries to stop her once again when they are inside but Ginni puts her hands on his lips. And that's it for Aditya. He now actually sees Ginni as she is enjoying the rain, and he has a smile on his face. Then he picks her up bridal and now he cannot stop staring at her.❤️

Like Monsi said, this scene was to show Aditya that Ginni is also a Patakha Guddi.😆 For the first time, it's Ginni who is not fully conscious and Adi is trying to take care of her. For the first time, Ginni is not touching Adi just for taking care of him. For the first time, Adi saw a different Ginni, who is not burdened by numerous responsibilities but who is just enjoying herself.

Out of the blue, very random but at the end of day very beautiful scene for me ❤️

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Aur hum jaise non drinkers garam pani mai namak daal kar gurgur karte hai🤣

shruti46 thumbnail

I asked this question to blackwitch too why aren't you writing anything on gitya after watching smexy tip tip barsa pani and romance ka overdose