100%

out of the blue is the term 🀣

I have a feeling we need to gear up for some useless illogical drama

they are serving too much content as an early compensation 🀣

We will need to rewatch the scenes with our own imaginations later πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Satyavachan 🀣🀣

A little disappointing though.

Waited impatiently for their love journeys

But this is what is served on our platter.

Take it in one go and after that a hajmola to avoid indigestion and diarrhea.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

Ginni get cold/flu Adi give her brandy to recover the next moment she is dancing in the rain. what a creativity itv writers show who get flu dancing in the rain πŸ˜†

Of course ginni was drunk thats why dancing in the rain freely but thats not the point they can show something else with her drunkenness

Exactly 🀣🀣🀣

How come she got drunk with the small amount of brandi. 🀨

Or was it drowsiness from flu medicine 🀣🀣🀣

Perhaps the super intelligent writer will bring it on the form of twist tmrow

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChannaMereyaFN

Everything you said was so damn right πŸ‘

The rain sequence really looked out of place as if something is missing and somehow it felt awkward don't know why...

yeah that's how we need to understand Ginni can't handle brandy 🀣 πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I so loved the kitchen sequence minus Chimmi secretly watching. An then entered the good -for-nothing Amber. All he did was steal someone's secret recipes and then boast "ye empire meine khada kiya bada kiya".... unbelievable and unbearable

On top of that they gave him too much footage. They think he's smartness will help them in the ratings 🀣🀣🀣

They just can't understand our plight that we feel like hitting our heads against the wall seeing him too often

He is an abuser not a great personality

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

She was do takay ki ladki yesterday and now teri pareshani meri, didn't that ring bells in Ginni's mind or she was still under the influence of brandy???πŸ˜’πŸ˜―πŸ€” and then she forgot about all her sorrow and out of the blue danced in rain

A.

Together with Gitya romance even that Ginni Amber scenes were out of place. Like too fast.

Someone need to break into the writer's hse to check which hard liquor he consumes before writing 🀨

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aniash

Exactly 🀣🀣🀣

How come she got drunk with the small amount of brandi. 🀨

Or was it drowsiness from flu medicine 🀣🀣🀣

Perhaps the super intelligent writer will bring it on the form of twist tmrow

Ginni get drunk i am ok with it because as i said in another post she never drink as per her character sketch so she get drunk easily i can accept that logic

But i can accept writers odd logic to make her drunk and dance in the rain. If they want to show it funny way then make it fully funny i mean ginni's doing funny antic with adi in the rai. But if they want to show romance they can easily do that even without the rain sequence i mean ginni in room drunk blabbering about her father or some of her pain and adi taking care of him. There is so many way to show romance without these weird logic

Of course if you see the rain scene individually without any connection to episode its beautiful because of karan and niyati chemistry but if u see it in the perspective its odd

Edited by sid_ridz - 2 years ago
sid_ridz thumbnail

i skip ambar-ginni scenes πŸ˜†

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

i skip ambar-ginni scenes πŸ˜†

I will do the sameπŸ˜†

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aniash

Together with Gitya romance even that Ginni Amber scenes were out of place. Like too fast.

Someone need to break into the writer's hse to check which hard liquor he consumes before writing 🀨

Probably the same one that he served Ginni. πŸ˜†

sid_ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I will do the sameπŸ˜†

yap WU is good enough for it don't want to torture myself πŸ˜†

sid_ridz thumbnail

For me the behind the scene which writers forget to write is Surpreet give the yellow sari to ginni for the party they will attend. Ginni get dressed but brandy starts its affect on her because she never drink before so this small amount got her. She is drunk when she saw its raining outside. She always love rain and get wet in the rain whenever she get the chance . So now as in her drunk she don't have the sense to think she have flu. She go to the terrace like a child and enjoying the rain. Adi come here looking for her. He see a new side of ginni who is happy like a child. He can't take his eyes off not because she looks amazing because she looks so innocent, so carefree. He try to bring her back to room but all goes in vain. She takes him with her. After doing all of her antics she get tired so adi take her in his arms and bring her to their room.