Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alankrutha113 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is what I meant when I said that they needed to slow down. However, we can view that scene in a variety of ways, so perhaps they wanted Aditya to see Ginny in a different light. After all, he has always seen her as a mature, responsible adult, but now what he has seen is a carefree Ginny who is simply taking in the rain like a child. And even though the buildup to that scene wasn't great, it's wonderful that they didn't show Aditya being merely mesmerised by her beauty. Instead, they showed him smiling when he saw her happy, perhaps for the first time, and he was hesitant when she placed her hands on his chest or when he lifted her.and lately GiTya having a lot of parallel scenes hopefully we will get another rain sequence with both doing some action 😆

Alankrutha113 thumbnail

I don't know if it was just for the rain sequence but loved how Aditya said his Mother used to make him drink that thing , he started sharing things ,got comfortable enough to talk about his mother ,hope they show this kind of scenes more. I want a strong emotional bond before anything else .

Alankrutha113 thumbnail

Regarding the rain scene, Karan and Niyati have such an AMAZING chemistry; they really do look so Stunning together.like aag lagadi wala Amazing ☺️

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I haven’t watched the episode but let me tell you. I’m glad for the rain sequence. You know why? I saw people who don’t watch the show comment about want to start as the leads chemistry is lit.

We need viewers and this is the maker’s utilizing Karan and Niyati and their sizzling chemistry!!

Alankrutha113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I haven’t watched the episode but let me tell you. I’m glad for the rain sequence. You know why? I saw people who don’t watch the show comment about want to start as the leads chemistry is lit.

We need viewers and this is the maker’s utilizing Karan and Niyati and their sizzling chemistry!!

really that is wonderful 😃very true our show needs it.and more than that I want Karan and Niyati to be appreciated they both are Brilliant actors who emote so well which is a very rare thing nowadays

Edited by Alankrutha113 - 2 years ago
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

Agree with u that its early but its needed to seal the deal for Adi😆 Like we previously discuss many times Adi needs a different environment where he will see Ginni in different light so i think this rain sequence is for that purpose and perfect.

And those who disappointed about the rain sequence hotness don't worry they will surely repeat the rain sequence again when both will be comfortable and willing Because they repeat gitya scenes.

Yep.. they will .. the upcoming kitchen scene shows that Adi is getting used to her presence around him and enjoying her coyness due to his closeness .. 😳

Thoda sa pyar hua hai … thoda hai baki

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Can anyone post the precap please??? It's not posted on twitter yet.

A.

https://twitter.com/dodda_india1/status/1569137490182668288?s=46&t=n1CDGP0A0vfdCmbrXsxWZA

Word Count: 1

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

I am confused abt Ginni telling everything to Amber than rain scene😆

Usne zara pyaar se kya baat ki she told him everything I watched that scene in fast forward mode. He will definitely get to know wht Ginni found out in future if she kept blind trust on him.

Abt rain scene i think Ginni ko chadh gayi🤣 even i thought it will be some days later but today was early to show..

bold: yes yes totally agree, itniii jaldiiii, biwi bannay ki koshish na karo and then this, I was thinking that this will happen after a week and we will get bhar bhar kay bts pics to increase our heartbeat but after reading the WU and the way it was all executed looks really fishy, aise kaisy matlab????😳🤔😑😒 yeh ho kia rha hai??? Adi toh didn't even wanna touch her even then he looked into her eyes, made her drink brandy and lift her in his massive arms😯😯🙃🙃 kuch toh gadbad hai🙄🙁

And yeah Ginni told Ambar everything🙁🙄🙄🙁 father in law cannot stand her, didn't she feel that or questioned herself, maybe she thought Ambar ji toh papaji ki jagaa hain🤓🤓 sab ugall doo🙄🙁😯😒

A.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Namita-M

So am I !!!! Like everyone else, but all this is happening way too quickly, that's questionable. But I am glad about one thing, according to the views people are giving here that they still haven't developed those kind of feelings, but this is what I have read.

Twitter is going crazy though🔥🔥🤪🤪🤪🤪

Yet to watch the episode and can't wait to gif it🔥🔥🔥🔥

A.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Can anyone post the precap please??? It's not posted on twitter yet.

A.

Adi gives a jewellery set to Ginni. She says its too expensive. He says u helped us exposing Sam nd took care of me when i was ill so for that... she gets mad nd say ye sab maine seva bhav se kiya hai nd all.