Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I hope so🙂🙂

Yes that's an important twist too for the show to run successfully.

There is no doubt KW and Niyati both will nailed romance, angst. They can jump from hot to cold, angry, cute within second but writers and makers need to give them proper story and scene.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

There is no doubt KW and Niyati both will nailed romance, angst. They can jump from hot to cold, angry, cute within second but writers and makers need to give them proper story and scene.

Exactly 💯 romance and chemistry cannot work without a proper storyline, let's see where this diary track will lead AG after the whole truth is revealed, either it will separate them or bring them closer.

A.

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

There was a time when AG scenes were next to none, last week both sworn to end this shaadi after a month when Daarji will return and now this kind of highest degree romance🔥🔥🔥 I am not complaining but a bit scared also with makers 360° moves and turns of the story, by the 100th episode I think they will show their SR too, what a speedy progress from none to bhar bhar kay romantic scenes🤣🤣 and yeah I am scared that they will separate them unexpectedly and out of the blue just like the swap track.

Would love to know what you guys think.

A.

I will enjoy till it's coming after that I'll complain😆

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Busy writing a suspense thriller

The stalker

So if i reply late to ur tags and quotes ,a sincere apology

Keep tagging for any latest news.

Tq

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

Good answer 🤣🤣🤣👍👍

Aniash thumbnail

And there are great chances of getting hurt when you fall hard, especially in a bullet train.

I don't know about great chances but life insurance is definitely required 🤣🤣🤣

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

jo mile dono hathon se bator lo .. kal ho na ho 🤣

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

i want to know if amber was abusive towards supreet since beginning or something happened coz i wonder she wanted adi to remain away from abuse even at the cost of throwing him out of his house?

does tai knows about this abuse thats why she bhadkao amber against supreet🤔

Looks like Ambar is abusive since the beginning may be even with Adi’s mom too 😒
supreet fell in love with the person who she thought would provide her and for her family too .. but post marriage she came to know about the real Ambar ..

so u may be right that she wanted Adi to be away from all this more so because she felt herself responsible for Adi’s moms death

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rain sequence is in todays episode … ☺️

S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Quick update : episode continues from last scene . Ginni gets a call from Randhawa and Amber overhears about diary. Ginni and Amber long conversation about it. Ginni sneezing and Adi gives her brandy and I think she again takes it . Supreet asked Ginni to get ready to go to Bajaj house for party .Adi looking for Ginni and finds her dancing in rain, dance sequence and Adi Carries her in his arms.
Precap : Adi gives expensive necklace to Ginni as thank you for saving him from Sam. Ginni gets mad.

https://twitter.com/duaa2418/status/1569134371096911873?s=46&t=Zi-Qd4etKhlPC345SSCN1Q

Edited by S-I-A - 2 years ago