Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

when you cringe at romantic scenes but still want to watch it that means makers are doing right😛

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

i want to know if amber was abusive towards supreet since beginning or something happened coz i wonder she wanted adi to remain away from abuse even at the cost of throwing him out of his house?

does tai knows about this abuse thats why she bhadkao amber against supreet🤔

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piya2025

I've so much to say but not much time. Although some people consider Tai Gurkhirat's hamdard but looking at Tai's karname, it's very much possible that she was the one to create rift between Amber & GK by making her believe that Amber & SP has something going on.

She only cares about her audha & GK was no threat to her bit it's possible that she wanted to rule by dividing them since Amber was still THAT "I'm everything" kind of man & previously, GK had a good relationship with him. The way she manipulated him to get even with SP because she supports ginni, it's possible.

Another thing which I've noticed, when SP was telling Ginni her side of story, Tai never said that she was faking anything. Instead, she said, she's trying to make a team with ginni which of course, she can't let it happen. What Adi knows it also could be a version of what she told him as a child about SP & Amber.

There is no denying Amber & SP had an affair but there is more to their story which we are unaware of.

PS : I kinda need more depth in AG scenes. Their scenes always seems too short or with someone else present somewhere. I am not talking about "they are crying bucket together" type of scenes but something like that coin scene. Something feels missing.

PPS : Ginni was recorded in tai's chudail beti's tiktok. Wonder what gonna happen to this poor girl this time.

Agree with your point about Taiji.

About Gitya may be it because till they don't have discussion types scenes thats why but after their attraction phase then will come the discussion scenes i think

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruti46

when you cringe at romantic scenes but still want to watch it that means makers are doing right😛

And also makers chose the right actors as leads of the show.

PerfectStart thumbnail

There was a time when AG scenes were next to none, last week both sworn to end this shaadi after a month when Daarji will return and now this kind of highest degree romance🔥🔥🔥 I am not complaining but a bit scared also with makers 360° moves and turns of the story, by the 100th episode I think they will show their SR too, what a speedy progress from none to bhar bhar kay romantic scenes🤣🤣 and yeah I am scared that they will separate them unexpectedly and out of the blue just like the swap track.

Would love to know what you guys think.

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

There was a time when AG scenes were next to none, last week both sworn to end this shaadi after a month when Daarji will return and now this kind of highest degree romance🔥🔥🔥 I am not complaining but a bit scared also with makers 360° moves and turns of the story, by the 100th episode I think they will show their SR too, what a speedy progress from none to bhar bhar kay romantic scenes🤣🤣 and yeah I am scared that they will separate them unexpectedly and out of the blue just like the swap track.

A.

This is what we say falling in love while seated in a bullet train

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

This is what we say falling in love while seated in a bullet train

And there are great chances of getting hurt when you fall hard, especially in a bullet train.

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

A.

I agree with you the way they showing us blessing by Gitya romance they will take u turn unexpectedly when u less predict it for sure 😡😆 but if they give us plenty of romance and make solid bond of Gitya with this then i don't mind separation and if in separation they show Gitya desperation, longing for each other nicely then it will be enjoyable too. I like angst romance too

Edited by sid_ridz - 2 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

I agree with you the way they showing us blessing by Gitya romance they will take u turn unexpectedly when u less predict it for sure 😡😆 but if they give us plenty of romance and make solid bond of Gitya with this then i don't mind separation and if in separation they show Gitya desperation, longing for each other nicely then it will be enjoyable too. I like angst romance too

I hope so🙂🙂

Yes that's an important twist too for the show to run successfully.