Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

i think they might take this route...i mean ginni in party or rain dance whateverπŸ˜† they need a reason to show Adi saw Ginni differently and attracted to her despite he don't want to

Yep

Otherwise how will he fall in love

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sameera85

What are you guys saying.. An Itv female lead having even an ounce of dignity and self respect... No no this is unheard of.. Think of sanskaar guys.. Traditions. Her zimmedaari of her useless family..... She has to be the eternally stupid self sacrificing, dumb doormat of a female lead.. She will live there only and jhelo the kaanto to ki raah till our ego centric, dumb and abusive male lead falls for her mahaanta.... Awwwww... What an epic love story... Kamsekam 500 600 baar to yahi story dekhi hi hogi humne.....

Aur ginni tp gau hai na.. Bandhi rahegi khoonti se.... Waise bhi ginni herself said this shaadi is a bandhan for her.. So why should she care if Adi acknowledges her his wife or not...

U are awarded as the most intelligent member so far 😎

U spilled the bitter truth of itv so perfectly πŸ‘

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Adi cannot declare Simmo as his Wife in media. Media already knows Ginni is his lawfully, wedded wife. They even have Wedding pics. Reception has been kept by Supreet because media was asking thousand questions. Basically, Reception has been kept to show Newly Wedded Couple to media. We have to wait for tomorrow's episode to know if Ginni is able to convince Aditya.

And as per the new article Adi will expose Dayan by himself in the gala party he's gonna throw. So yeah, you are right.

And simmo haan???? She sounds cute to you?πŸ˜†

A.

devashree_h thumbnail

I don't want to call her Sam.πŸ˜†