PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I have a very loathsome thing in my mind, I think Adi is going to do the same thing which SSO did with Anika in IB, in front of all people and medial he acknowledges Tia as his wife to save family's and business reputation in the market and Adi has more reason to do this because he blindly believes that the baby is his, so he will never acknowledge Ginni as his wife.

smiley38smiley38smiley38smiley38smiley38

If this will happen, then I will stop reading even the WUssmiley38 or least makers can show Ginni leaving Adi and Singh mansion forever and going to leave Amritsar with her useless family when Dayan is exposed and settling in another city and leaving no clue behind for Adi to track her, but I don't think she can leave Amritsar, she has to run the dhaba and there's also a partnership mystery so probably she won't but she can atleast be firm in her resolve and not to return to Singh mansion or to Adi ever, she will be brought back to Singh Mansion by Adi but not so easily.

Tell me, what you guys think?

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think this reception track is brought to make Ginni look beautiful and stunning in a hot saree and Aditya 's eyes falling out of his sockets.

Meaning a turnaround in Gitya love story

Where aditya will start getting attracted and begins to see her differently and sam's plans falling apart gradually.

In order to fall in love with someone, u need to get attracted first.

He wasn't amused with her wet hair but will be attracted to her in the reception look. Surpreet will dress her well. Rich classy DIL . We might get reception track with a party . So cake cutting for newly weds , a dance

So writer could start Gitya love journey from the reception track

Definitely a grand function is on the way for ratings.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

I don't think that will happen for one simple reason. Adi does not want to be like Amber. Doing something like that, while he has a wife, is exactly similar to what happened with Amber, Gulkirat and Supreet. And Adi really does not care about family reputation, or at least he doesn't yet. This was proved when he literally walked out of the chef competition.

I agree but the question of Dayan's respect and the baby is still standing before him.

BTW did you read the new IF article? It says that Aditya will throw a big party and will expose the Dayan because Ginni's constant pleading has planted seeds of suspicion in his mind.

A.

devashree_h thumbnail

Adi cannot declare Simmo as his Wife in media. Media already knows Ginni is his lawfully, wedded wife. They even have Wedding pics. Reception has been kept by Supreet because media was asking thousand questions. Basically, Reception has been kept to show Newly Wedded Couple to media. We have to wait for tomorrow's episode to know if Ginni is able to convince Aditya.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I have a very loathsome thing in my mind, I think Adi is going to do the same thing which SSO did with Anika in IB, in front of all people and medial he acknowledges Tia as his wife to save family's and business reputation in the market and Adi has more reason to do this because he blindly believes that the baby is his, so he will never acknowledge Ginni as his wife.

smiley38smiley38smiley38smiley38smiley38

If this will happen, then I will stop reading even the WUssmiley38 or least makers can show Ginni leaving Adi and Singh mansion forever and going to leave Amritsar with her useless family when Dayan is exposed and settling in another city and leaving no clue behind for Adi to track her, but I don't think she can leave Amritsar, she has to run the dhaba and there's also a partnership mystery so probably she won't but she can atleast be firm in her resolve and not to return to Singh mansion or to Adi ever, she will be brought back to Singh Mansion by Adi but not so easily.

Tell me, what you guys think?

A.

This was the first thing i also thought when they talked abt reception today

But as they said already ppl know Adi got married to Ginni and not Simran so they cant show her before the world.. as many ppl already saw Ginni during Gurleen's wedding too.

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aniash

I think this reception track is brought to make Ginni look beautiful and stunning in a hot saree and Aditya 's eyes falling out of his sockets.

Where aditya will start getting attracted and begins to see her differently and sam's plans falling apart gradually.

He wasn't amused with her wet hair but will be attracted to her in the reception look. Surpreet will dress her well. Rich classy DIL . We might get reception track with a party . So cake cutting for newly weds , a dance

i think they might take this route...i mean ginni in party or rain dance whatever😆 they need a reason to show Adi saw Ginni differently and attracted to her despite he don't want to

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Arey u never know.🤣🤣🤣

Can come in the name of twist.

Aditya in Ginni's la la land

Trps low. I doubt writer will take a chance of ishqbaaz route coz that will destroy the leads charm .

Let's see

Next week episodes will tell.

This week is sam and baby battle

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aniash

I think so too … but Didn’t we see a bts pic where Adi is holding door ki badi behen ka hath in front of the media 😣

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

I think so too … but Didn’t we see a bts pic where Adi is holding door ki badi behen ka hath in front of the media 😣

this scene will be shown today I think, because they were in the same clothes not the new ones.

Sameera85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What are you guys saying.. An Itv female lead having even an ounce of dignity and self respect... No no this is unheard of.. Think of sanskaar guys.. Traditions. Her zimmedaari of her useless family..... She has to be the eternally stupid self sacrificing, dumb doormat of a female lead.. She will live there only and jhelo the kaanto to ki raah till our ego centric, dumb and abusive male lead falls for her mahaanta.... Awwwww... What an epic love story... Kamsekam 500 600 baar to yahi story dekhi hi hogi humne.....

Aur ginni tp gau hai na.. Bandhi rahegi khoonti se.... Waise bhi ginni herself said this shaadi is a bandhan for her.. So why should she care if Adi acknowledges her his wife or not...

Edited by Sameera85 - 2 years ago