Hamara aditya pavitra hai 😂😜

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

According to today's episode Ginni actually heard Scammy scam saying the baby is not aditya's๐Ÿฅณ.that means hamara aditya pavitra hai๐Ÿ˜†people were having trouble thinking what ginni will think that he has done 'it' with my bhabhi now with me๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

He was involved with her coz he believed baby can be his but Now we can conveniently assume they never did it coz baccha uska nahi hai๐Ÿ˜Žaur tv shows mai baby is biggest proof of intimacy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

According to today's episode Ginni actually heard Scammy scam saying the baby is not aditya's๐Ÿฅณ.that means hamara aditya pavitra hai๐Ÿ˜†people were having trouble thinking what ginni will think that he has done 'it' with my bhabhi now with me๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

He was involved with her coz he believed baby can be his but Now we can conveniently assume they never did it coz baccha uska nahi hai๐Ÿ˜Žaur tv shows mai baby is biggest proof of intimacy.

Lets hope Bhagodi ka kaala saya has not touched Aditya. Pretty sure he was drunk or something.๐Ÿ˜†

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Lets hope Bhagodi ka kaala saya has not touched Aditya. Pretty sure he was drunk or something.๐Ÿ˜†

He was drunk but remembered enough to bacchao his izzat๐Ÿคฃ

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

It only means that his protection worked all fine โ€ฆ hope Ginni understands that ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

It only means that his protection worked all fine โ€ฆ hope Ginni understands that ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I don't think our sweeto Ginni will think that much.๐Ÿ˜†

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ofcourse yaar , he's Aditya even in his drunken state so he can't allow some random dayan k uska faida utha lay๐Ÿคฃ

A.

PerfectStart thumbnail

I don't think our sweeto Ginni will think that much.๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah she's annoyingly sweet๐Ÿค” too much sweetness is injurious to health and a cook should know this, too much bitterness too in Adi's case, he's a neem charha karelaa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค”

A.

PerfectStart thumbnail

yeah he was lucky๐Ÿคฃ because protection doesn't work always, depends also upon the quality of the protection๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

A.

shruti46 thumbnail

Sorry not sorry๐Ÿ˜‰

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

yeah he was lucky๐Ÿคฃ because protection doesn't work always, depends also upon the quality of the protection๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

A.

But the fact that he did kaands with parjaai ji still bothers me ๐Ÿคฃ