A CUP OF TEA - one shot

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Dedicated to those who wants Aditya and his family to repent A good lesson for them especially that mental Taiji.

Based on upcoming track. A wish of my own. I hope the writer takes this route Little chance but would be a treat. Summarizing this into one shot.

A cup of tea - one shot

"Oh shut up!! She is pregnant that's what matters to me even if it's not my child. I just don't care. I would still be the father for the kid. So listen to me , miss Ginni Grewal, u can go and beat the drums elsewhere . One more thing, why are u still here. I don't even accept u as my wife. My family doesn't as well. So, why waste ur energy even trying to be a member in the family in the first place. We do not accept u. Got it. Now get lost!!. I don't wanna see ur face ever again!!.

She was shattered deeply hearing those painful words from her newly wedded husband. She was not welcomed into the family. It was a forced marriage through a bride swap . He was tying the knot with a fraud woman. Her very own sister in law . Simran was not pregnant with Aditya's kid. It was someone else's. She tried many times to assure the raging annoyed husband that he was believing in a con woman but her efforts went futile. Each time she was humiliated badly

He spent more time with simran than her. Somewhere she felt the sting. She was his wife. He was busy with the sautan. Taking care of her requirements. Ginni felt deserted. On the other hand, her mother was alone running the dabba. Things were getting out of hand. Her family was suffering behind

An hour later

She felt at peace as she kneeled in front of the Guru Grant Sahib. The Gurdwara was silent. Not much a crowd. It was late evening. She ate the kadda prasad given out by the sevak( helper) and reminisced how she used to distribute to the devotees. Even that was not possible now. Why has my life turned upside down?What wrong have i done?

" Lady becareful, that's not ur sandals but my shoes", she was interrupted by a handsome six footer fair guy . She looked down at her feet at once and was shocked. She indeed wore his shoes deep in her own sorrowful thoughts. She removed them instantly and stepped back. "Sorry", she blurted nervously

The stranger smiled.

" U really are messed up aren't u that u couldn't even differentiate between sandals and shoes".

"So sorry",she repeated again

" I won't take ur sorry till u have a cup of tea with me rite away. U looked disturbed. Perhaps talking to someone might help " he encouraged politely.

Reluctant to take the offer from the sweet gentleman, she moved forward quietly trying to avoid him but his determination held her back when he stated sweetly

" U never know, a cup of tea with me could change ur destiny".

20 minutes later at a dine in

The distraught young soul spilled the details of the latest events in her life over a cup of tea and the stranger listened attentively.

As she finished naratting her painful story, Ajay Chawdary remained calm but with a smirk on his cute face replying

" Ms. Ginni Grewal, ur problem solver is here. Don't u worry. That husband of urs and his family will repent to the core, i promise ".

" How is that possible??",; the very curious lady enquired to which the smart gentleman smiled.

" I am the managing director of Maybelline India office. Recently we are launching a new cosmetic range Our agency is recruiting models. U fit well in the category. We require typical indian beauty with a very fair and glowing complexion. When i saw u at the Gurdwara, i knew the right choice but u were too disturbed in ur own thoughts that u couldn't differentiate between sandals and shoes".

The silent and embarrassed Ginni wished mother Earth could swallow her there and then. Can't distinguish between sandals and shoes. How foolish and careless that was

She tried speaking but he interrupted cheerfully.

" Don't worry dear, emotional and mental trauma confuses the sane mind. It happens. So are u ok with the offer??The salary for one project would be around two lakhs . And if u are chosen as the brand ambassador than five lakhs .

Her mouth dropped. "Woah big amounts. I can save so much and run my own business. I can fulfill papa's dream but .".

There she went frowning and he understood instantly why she stopped talking.

" Look, the marriage was forced. Even ur husband doesn't believe in it. U guys didn't even register in the first place. Only the family witnessed. He's busy with the other woman, let it be. Dissolve the marriage. No one will say a single word about it".

He was right. She was amazed as to how a cup of tea with the stranger gave her some positive outlook towards her wrenched life. Why do i need to be married to that man who doesn't even accept me and who is adamant to stick to his stubbornness??

Her inner voice encouraged her

" Take it as babaji showing u the right direction. Leave that annoying husband and his family. Be strong. Be independent. It's woman empowerment era. Get out of that hell house and grab the opportunity. It doesn't come knocking all the time".

She gave her consensus and made the biggest decision of her life. Forget the bitter past and venture into a new future. A better prospects of life for herself and her family. A lucrative salary. A fantastic career advancement.

At Singh's residence.during dinner.

Everyone were shocked including Aditya Raj Singh when Ginni Grewal made the announcement loud and clear removing her mangalsutra placing it on the dining table.

" I am leaving the marriage symbols and moving on with my life. Babaji has showed me the path and i shall abide".

She left leaving all puzzled. Aditya went to his room. Which path is she talking about?? God,is she gonna commit suicide!!

A few minutes later

He took off behind her but was irritated to see her happily chatting with her family at the dabba. She was relieved to see them after spending a few days of nightmare in the mansion of clowns. Rich ,narcissist people with a douchebag confused item type of a lunatic husband.

He was upset seeing her smiling. Was it guilt? Was he repenting for his harshness?

Little did he realize that the journey was gonna be a huge struggle with great hurdles ahead to bring his wife home later on. She was drifting far. It was a plan of the Almighty. As they say distance brings people closer. When they are near, u don't value them till they move away

Aditya raj Singh, not realizing the pit of darkness that he was falling into , decided to tie the knot with simran preet in a fortnight. The new muhurat decided by a priest.

Three days later

Taiji screamed frantically as though she saw a dead mouse in her closet. Ginni's picture on a printed advertisement in a local press

' the new face of Maybelline '

"Specially selected by it's managing director, Ajit Chawdary. Soon to be chosen as the new brand ambassador for Maybelline India".

What the hell!! The confused husband snatched the paper from his puzzled aunt who used to taunt his bride and even abused her

Little paji spoke excitedly,

"Wah , Ginni didi becoming a brand ambassador for a cosmetics product. So now, no one can tag her as low class dabbe wali. Finally babaji spanked all ur as*** with his lathi. And taiji especially urs. Just wait and watch, she will report against u to the police for domestic violence ".

The family was silent. A mixture of guilt and nervousness. Ajit Chawdary was a rich, classy and a powerful man. What lf Ginni told him everything about her personal life?

Their fears became true when a court order arrived the very next day

Arrest warrant for elder DIL for physically and mentally abusing Ginni Grewal during her stay in Singh mansion. Filed under domestic violence.

Complaint lodged by managing director of Maybelline india, Ajit Chawdary , Ginni's Employer.

The upset lady was sent to prison for a few days till the family cleared the bail. Ajit Chawdary withdrew the case after pestered by Ginni. The court fined 10 lakhs for the offense.

Taiji was sent to her maika a while for tarnishing singh family's image.

The happy Surpreet taunted the angry woman as she packed her bags,

" This is what happens when u can't behave urself. U need others to remind u. The law did the favor. I shall offer babaji twenty kilos sweets for teaching u the lesson of lifetime".

Daarji was deep in thoughts in his room.

Was Ajit Chawdary God sent to teach these bunch of id*** a lesson especially my grandson?? Will he be the cupid in uniting Ginni to us.

He decided to take off to the temple rite away to seek blessings from the Almighty. I will donate kadda prasad today itself for Ajit Chawdary to bring a turnaround in the destiny of the physically distanced two souls

Aditya took off towards a bar to calm his anxiety. She removed the marriage symbols and walked away. She moved on. I should be glad, shouldn't i. Then why do i feel upset?

In her bedroom

She laid speechless staring at the ceiling. She was glad she took the opportunity. A new gifted life by the Almighty and swored never to get hitched again. But i am still married, aren't i ?

She was puzzled. Why did i leave that place? Why i surrendered my marriage? It was not registered and no divorce procedure. We gave up on mutual basis .

Eleven days later at the mandap, Singh's residence

He felt suffocated in the groom's attire and asked himself. What am i doing? I am already a married man .

" Pls stand for the pheras" the pandit 's polite instructions interrupted his disturbed mind

As he moved forward circling the holy fire with the woman he was about to marry, simran preet, he reminisced the marriage rituals with her sister in law, Ginni Grewal that took place a month ago.

Why am i thining about her? The pressures built deeper as he took the sixth phera so much so that he stopped at the seventh and threw his turban on the floor, angrily walking away

" I can't do this. I am a married man!!"

Simran preet was forced to sit into a flight to Canada by the very next day itself. Aditya Raj Singh made the final decision. It's never too late

Simran retaliated but he told her off

" Stick to the real father of the kid, not me and spare Goldie as well. He is useless but not a fraud. He definitely deserves better ".

Finally he felt the truth in Ginni's words and recalled the humiliations threwn upon her

After simran left

He spent the full day all alone in his room reminiscing the moments he met her and how he bumped into her often Was she my destiny? Did i push her away with my idiocracy?

God, how foolish i was. What shall i do?. Will a sorry be enough?

A knock on the door

Daarji entered the room, smiling

"So u finally realized ur mistake for not trusting Ginni and treating her well".

The silent husband sobbed

The grandpa patted his shoulder for emotional support .

"The lord gifted her to u in the name of a wonderful life partner but u were blinded with the trap set by her sister in law that u couldn't see her sorrow. So, the lord took her away to teach u a lesson. It's never too late. She is ur wife. Respect that relation. Bring her home"

He shook his head , denying.

" No daarji, she won't return . She has moved on perhaps find a better soul mate than me "

The oldie interrupted smiling.

That soul mate is none other than u.The bride swap was the path chosen by destiny to unite u with her. But u pushed it away. Give a try again to mend things . U will eventually see the fruits".

Aditya decided to follow his grandpa 's advise. He was determined to bring his wife home with due respect

Meanwhile, Ginni Grewal ventured into a new path of her destiny without realizing that her past would someday come knocking as it was just a temporary distance created by the Almighty to re unite the 'two fated to be together' life partners.

A cup of tea with a stranger did the wonders.

The end

Ps.

Gitya lost connection. Not making any sense. Sam's interference results in the jodi losing their charm gradually.

The best would be to separate them a while and restart them again with Ginni moving on with better career and prospects in life. Aditya repenting and determined to bring her home.

To make drama spicy can even have Ginni Ajit friendship journey with the jealous husband burning.

Ginni earning well running her own dabba business. Standing on her own feet. Trp audience likes strong FL.

Ajit's mum likes Ginni. Sends proposal.

Ajit Ginni marriage track with Aditya singing chenna mereya. During the marriage rituals angst, slow burn love between the both. Pain of losing one another.

Aditya left for airport disheartened on wedding day.

Ginni running in bridal attire after him with channa mereya bgm.

Like what happens in hindi movies airport scenes.

There , i have written the second part synopsis as well

All thanks to a cup of tea

Those who like it can leave ur comments.

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

This is so logical, so not sure if will see on the show 😆

Overall really great writing

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ_3

This is so logical, so not sure if will see on the show 😆

Overall really great writing

Tq dear😍😍

So true, itvs don't work on logic🤣🤣🤣

But who knows one fine day the frustrated Ginni will leave after exposing Sam

I don't think they will stretch sam track too far

It might end soon and then Gitya journey followed by daarji kushwant past relations.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Loved it❤️

We need another man for Ginni to make Aditya realise his mistakes😆

Do write more!

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Loved it❤️

We need another man for Ginni to make Aditya realise his mistakes😆

Do write more!

Tq dear😍😍

But the sadist writer won't bring any cameo.

Ginni will stick to that clowns and keeps getting humiliated

All hopes on her now to walk away after Sam is exposed.

And she will. Coz daarji kushwant truth will be out as well.

I don't ginni will stick around after that

The fact that someone stole her father's diary for selfish reasons would be difficult to bear.

She won't live with people who cheated her father

She's a woman of self respect.