Monday precap!!! Link added

S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Sam talking to someone on phone about telling the pregnancy to family and that nobody should know that this is not Adi’s child. Ginni is standing behind and listens.

https://twitter.com/a_pretty_soul/status/1560813402825834498?s=21&t=11bkQzWsDzyvWjdO2F__kg

Edited by S-I-A - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail

Looks like Ginni will know the truth about SP. Simran is the most idiotic Vamp.😆 Lets see who exactly Simran is talking to. And what she means by she has a new weapon in her hand.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Looks like Ginni will know the truth about SP. Simran is the most idiotic Vamp.😆 Lets see who exactly Simran is talking to. And what she means by she has a new weapon in her hand.

in bold: well that's a relief, so far the leads of the serial have failed us owing to their own dumbness and lack of sensibility in making important decisions but like you said if the Dayan is idiotic which is unlikely because most of the time in all other serials she's controlling the destinies of leads and is planning to separate them but due to her idiotic schemes she ended up uniting them in CM.

It seems like the makers were only interested in getting AG married no matter how, the Dayan track will be dragged for sure🤔🤔

A.

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

i dont think ginni will hear it .they never listen or talk important things