Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I, for one am glad!! I hate this entire track. It's not fun or entertaining!!

The leads don't get enough screen time together and now this vile woman who isn't even divorced and is pregnant with someone else's child!!!

Gagging ๐Ÿคข

I love it when you write about Simmo.๐Ÿ˜† I despise her. She did give a hint in one of the previous episodes, that she did lot of 'compromises' while staying in Canada.

That child cannot be Goldie's, she is two month's pregnant. She confirmed its not Aditya's. So it has to be some Canadian third guy.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I love it when you write about Simmo.๐Ÿ˜† I despise her. She did give a hint in one of the previous episodes, that she did lot of 'compromises' while staying in Canada.

That child cannot be Goldie's, she is two month's pregnant. She confirmed its not Aditya's. So it has to be some Canadian third guy.

One more mystery๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: devashree_h

It won't be any gora. They will bring 3rd guy when they need more masala in show. ๐Ÿ˜†

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Now I wonder if writers are writing on daily basis or they do have any concrete story in mind?

In promo they showed ansty love story with dhaba background, they switched to swap marriage and the marriage too which atleast runs for 2 epi for trp is finished off in 5 mins.

Bhang kha kar likh rahe ho kya?

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

It won't be any gora. They will bring 3rd guy when they need more masala in show. ๐Ÿ˜†

Pretty sure its some Indian otherwise Simran wouldnt have been able to pass the child off as Adi's.๐Ÿ˜† And yes, the third guy will create more masala.