First time ever in television history

Elita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Have been a huge fan of Karan Wahi since DMG days and always watch his show no matter the story. Today I was surprised & shocked …. for the first time ever in television history this was the quickest shaadi. Fine in 5 mins ….else it at least gets stretched for a minimum of 5 days…..unbelievable. 😯😲 And the point is why the hurry? 🤔🤔🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Elita

Have been a huge fan of Karan Wahi since DMG days and always watch his show no matter the story. Today I was surprised & shocked …. for the first time ever in television history this was the quickest shaadi. Fine in 5 mins ….else it at least gets stretched for a minimum of 5 days…..unbelievable. 😯😲 And the point is why the hurry? 🤔🤔🤔

Don't you know why the hurry?? Since you never missed his shows no matter what the story🤣🤣

Ok jokes apart!!!! FL's useless brother's life is at stake because ML your heartthrob KW as Aditya is marrying the burden on earth's wife who has left him and is now trapping Aditya by telling lies that she's pregnant with his child but the child is not Aditya's so when FL aka Ginni learns this she tries her level best to stop the wedding but couldn't do so she replace herself with the bride who is also her Dayan bhabi and gets married to Aditya.

But what's the use, the Dayan will stay at Singh Mansion, Goldie cannot have her still, he shouldn't have been stopped when he was committing suicide.

A.

Elita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I meant what was the hurry to finish the wedding in 5 mins….no drag nothing…they could’ve pulled till end of today’s episode….well am sure writer’s have some reaso to do so.

PerfectStart thumbnail

I meant what was the hurry to finish the wedding in 5 mins….no drag nothing…they could’ve pulled till end of today’s episode….well am sure writer’s have some reaso to do so.

The circumstances led to the quick marriage Dayan fooled Aditya and trapped him into the marriage and convinced him that she's pregnant with his child so that's why the hurry, no one knows in Singh family that Sam is pregnant with Adi's child,except for Adi himself it was Adi's decision to have a quick marriage and the bride has to be that Dayan, that's why the hurry.

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Do you think Dayan will stay for long, jis speed se yeh log track aage badha rahe hain, I think it will be over soon.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The marriage was indicated from the get go itself. The signs were always there, Kaleeren, shagan ki mehndi praying together.

I think the makers had this in mind from the starting itself. We made a lot of fuss over it now at peace.

I agree though on the dragging part, the marriage sequence could have been more dramatic and dragged.

Edited by Isamreen - 2 years ago
Sameera85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Budget saara gurleen ke shaadi ke functions me khatam ho gaya hoga.. That's y

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Do you think Dayan will stay for long, jis speed se yeh log track aage badha rahe hain, I think it will be over soon.

Shaadi toh krwa di super fast but dayan ka drama lamba khichay gaa I think and with that Ginni's guilt too but when the whole Singh family including Adi will learn the child is not his maybe than Ginni will be freed from this burden, but I hope kay what you said is true and the track gets over soon.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sameera85

Budget saara gurleen ke shaadi ke functions me khatam ho gaya hoga.. That's y

Superbbbb🤣

A.

Word Count: 1

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I, for one am glad!! I hate this entire track. It's not fun or entertaining!!

The leads don't get enough screen time together and now this vile woman who isn't even divorced and is pregnant with someone else's child!!!

Gagging 🤢