How should Sam character take exit - twists in mind

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

This thought came today and decided to pen. Many of us don't feel like watching the show coz of sam's character. To me she looks creepy and when she is with Aditya their whatever can say nonsensical romance on baby talks looks cringe. On top of that she is Ginni's SIL. Totally gross snd unacceptable. Any other woman would still be tolerable even harnaz .

This Sam character is the biggest blunder of the show. On top of that her ss with aditya's family is really annoying. Her sugary talks . I feel like hitting my head against the wall. I can't tolerate her even for one second. The thought of seeing her onscreen is killing me to the core i guess some of u are in the same boat.

So, my cruel mind became dangerously creative on ways to get rid of her. Which one u guys think would be the best twist.

With low ratings they should remove unnecessary characters. Give more footage to the leads .i feel Sam and Goldie's character should be removed. Kill two birds with one stone and get Gitya love track with no pregnancy or lame drama.

Twist one

After Gitya marriage, Ginni kicked out. Sam got pissed that Ginni kidnapped her and got married to Aditya. So she plans to kill Ginni. Harnaz is also pissed with Gitya marriage. She plans ginni's kidnapping to teach aditya a lesson. Ginni still runs her dabba. Sam becomes Simran Preet and lives with them coz of Goldie Ginni threatened her she will go to the police. Aditya still comes to see sam for the baby. He promises to marry her. Sprinkling salt on Ginni's wounds. As usual Gitya face off at Ginni's place. Angst moments with catch and fall. Push and pull.

Goons hired by harnaz will wrongly kidnap Sam and takes her away thinking she is Ginni. Gitya goes to the rescue. But Sam would be killed. Ginni will take a bullet for aditya. Struggles for life and death in hospital. Aditya realises her value. Repents his mistake. Prays for her

Ginni recovers and welcomed to singh mansion. Gitya living as wife and husband with Aditya nursing her wounds. Taking care. Doing seva. They become close

Goldie lands in mental asylum losing Simran. A beautiful nurse cures him and his new love journey.

Sam character killed. Harnaz can be the villain or a new one on board.

Sam's autopsy revealed she was not pregnant. One more reason for Aditya to repent.

Gitya journey with hurdles ahead.

Whatever it is, simran preet needs to be removed. She really is very annoying. Nothing against the actress. She's pretty. But the fact that she is the FL's SIL and getting close to ML is extremely intolerable.

The second twist.

Simran goes out shopping after ginni kicked out from singh mansion. Too excited that she didn't notice truck speeding ahead. She meets with deadly accident.

This is the most easiest way to kill her.

The third twist

Goldie in his pagalpanti drags simran to the river side to suicide. Says this birth we can't be together coz aditya coming in between. So let's die and we unite after death. So Goldie does the favor. He pushes her and then he jumps as well. Both died. Bodies found two days later. Sam's autopsy revealed she was not pregnant.

The fourth one

A bulldozer runs over sam. Killed on the spot. The incident happens in front of singh mansion. Apparently the driver was drunk. It happened right after Gitya marriage. The very next day

Another easy way to remove her character.

If there is any other creative ideas left. I will add on later.

It's futile having too many characters when show is not doing well on trp chart. Save cost. Allow the actors to get other better offer elsewhere where their character is appreciated. Focus on the leads more.

Writers, time to start gitya love track before ur ship sinks. And it should start with removing sam asap.

Ps

I like the fourth twist the most

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

That’s pretty creative. I absolutely agree. She should be removed and that too quickly.

If she’s as nasty as I think she is, she shouldn’t be in Goldie’s life as well.

I just want her gone!!

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

That’s pretty creative. I absolutely agree. She should be removed and that too quickly.

If she’s as nasty as I think she is, she shouldn’t be in Goldie’s life as well.

I just want her gone!!

The best would be Goldie committing suicide taking sam along.🤣🤣🤣

Buy one get one free.

Aniash thumbnail

If Ginni risks her life for Aditya, that would be the turning point of their story and the start of their love journey .

And Goldie should get a new girl. Sam is not worth it

Harnaz should be kept in the story. Sam removed

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aniash

If Ginni risks her life for Aditya, that would be the turning point of their story and the start of their love journey .

And Goldie should get a new girl. Sam is not worth it

Harnaz should be kept in the story. Sam removed

I agree!! Bhagodi brings nothing but negativity!!

Alankrutha113 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

She should just exit kaise bhi chalega 😆

Taiji ko marke sam ko phasana chahiye, ek teer se do nishane 😆